Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page What's for Lunch?
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.LBC loving Dutchmen has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: What's for Lunch? - 05-03-2012, 07:15 PM

I eat only pork-chops an beef, as man alone it is barbecue for me .

Although I'm afraid "babies for breakfast" does happen to often here (only those can't buy bracelets again "euthanasia"). I, as dutch was just confused and hoped that is limited to the Godless dutch. Seems like it is. Mind you, I keep far from those practises.

II Kings 2:23-24: 23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.