Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Proud MEN.
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Proud MEN. - 09-30-2020, 11:58 PM

I have heard a lot of talk about these proud boys after watching our Godly president Donald J Trump defend the Proud Boys rightly so, much to the dismay of the fake news and lieberals. I’ll admit, like Donald J Trump I don’t know much about Proud Boys but it’s they’re proud then they must be good folk on the right side. If our sons are that proud, then why do I hear no talk of Proud MEN? Are the MEN of God not proud as well? I’m looking to round up all the PROUD MEN on this website who want to get together and go on a road trip possibly while campaigning for our president and denouncing Antifa and atheism. Is this a possibility to be had some day?