Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page The world is crumbling all around us
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Member, kinda, Godless Brit
Forum Member

Jupiter 7 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jupiter 7 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry The world is crumbling all around us - 06-27-2009, 08:52 PM

Being a man hailing from the United Kingdom, I only have to switch on my television set to see that the world we live in has degenerated into a state of wanton debauchery - such as to be dripping wet to the knees and socks with sin.

An example of this is wrold sport. Please hear me out - I know there are many good, God-fearing Christian men and women in America, and I look up to the Christian ideals of such a country and see them as a bastion of strength, a light in the dark.

But why does one of your most popular sports consist of allowing men in fancy dress to run about a field feeling each others arses (asses)? Some of the carry on I see in this sport, dubbed 'American football' is blatantly homosexual behaviour.

In my opinion this rampant homosexual nonsense should be abolished and these men should be forced to kick the ball with their feet - not encouraged to use their hands which has obviously led some of these confused and sinful men into temptation.