Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Hello - 01-11-2013, 07:46 PM

I enjoy reading many of the posts here so I decided to bite the bullet and sign up. Although I'm currently working as a teacher out in the UAE, I still like to keep both eyes on America when I can spare them, and to that end I hope that the brothers and sisters of Landover Baptist can keep me informed of the goings on in my once beloved country. From the information I was able to piece together in regard to the election...things won't be looking better for us any time soon. I hope I recognize my home when I finally do return.

For their part the good folks in the UAE are very tolerant of Christians. The leaders here are Muslim of course, just like President Obama, but unlike our so-called Commander in Cheif, they give everyone a fair shake. The students that I teach love learning English and some of my better students are even trying to master American accents.

Anyhow, I mostly read the entertainment forums--gotta make sure that ol' devil doesn't brainwash me with filth--BTW, I was enjoying the My Little Pony forum. That is one show that needs to be stopped, but too many people are afraid to speak out about it. Bronyism hasn't made it's way to the Middle East yet, but when it does...who knows just how wild it might get. We just can't let that happen!

Keep Fighting the good fight