Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61)
Old
winstonthewhiner winstonthewhiner is offline
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
 
 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-28-2013, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
You are mistaken. I did not choose this way of parenting. I chose to obey God and His Holy Bible. My parenting is just what God wants me to do! So if you disagree you will have to take it up with God, not with me.
Ok, the beating is in the bible. Where is the humiliation, starving and freezing mentioned? Can you back that up as well?

It is funny that you tell an atheist that he has to take it up with god.

Anyway, let's for the moment and for the sake of the argument accept, that your premise is right, that the methods you mentioned in your introductory post are the ones god wants us to use.

Then either you agree with them or you don't. It is that simple. There is no other option. You made a decision of free will when you chose the ethics you follow now. And you can't blame that on a supernatural being whose existence has been neither empirically nor a priori successfully proven. So if you beat your children, YOU decided that when you chose to follow a certain path in your life. You may think, you are fulfilling the will of a divine being, but after all it is YOUR hand that is holding the stick, YOU lock your children out in the cold, YOU deny your offspring nourrishment, YOU embarrass them publicly. You can't hide behind anything.

I now understand why you are such a convicted christian. I don't know wether you have done all these things you write about, but if you did, you could never even slightly consider the option that you are wrong. Because if you are,you would have to deal with the fact that you have done a lot of truly evil misdeeds, worse, sins you are never going to be able to make up for. The religious delusions are just yourway of dealing with the torment of your conscience.


Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Reply With Quote
(#62)
Old
winstonthewhiner winstonthewhiner is offline
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
 
 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-28-2013, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
For supposedly being so logical, these atheists do not seem to understand math very well.
It is always entertaining when creationists think they know stochastics, physics, chemistry or any actual real science for that matter. Do go on.


Quote:
It is like paying 50 cents for a 1% chance of winning a trillion dollars (actually more than this, but I've just used arbitrarily small and large math figures to not hurt the heads of so called logical atheists.)
1% of a trillion is 10 billions. See, I can do math ;-).Apart from that, your calculation only makes sense if the bible is true. Atheists don't do that.Life ends when your brain stops working, there is nothing after that. And from that perspective (even though you may deem it misjudged) you can't deny that CrankyOldMan does advices somethingthat is despicable.


Quote:
I call tell you from personal experience the pain from not being beaten by your father.
I am sure you are suffering from emotional wounds no sane person can understand or cure.


Quote:
Just the thought frightens me back into obedience to our sweet and loving savoir Jesus.
See? No worshipping out of free will. It is fear that keeps you doing it.


Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Reply With Quote
(#63)
Old
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,284
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-29-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
It is always entertaining when creationists think they know stochastics, physics, chemistry or any actual real science for that matter. Do go on.
What's even more entertaining is to see scientists struggle with "science" that goes against the Word of God.

At the foundation of all science is the Word of God. If you find that your conclusions disagree with God, then guess who has to be wrong? Is the man wrong, or is the Almighty Creator of everything wrong...hmmm...seems like an easy choice to me.




I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
(#64)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 21,641
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-29-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Then either you agree with them or you don't. It is that simple. There is no other option. You made a decision of free will when you chose the ethics you follow now.
I chose to follow God's guidelines. That can be very tough, especially when the child you are beating up is crying in agony. Christian parenting is very tough on both the parent and the child. But the Bible clearly states the alternative is eternal damnation, so for the future of your child a Christian parent simply has to endure it.

Quote:
You can't hide behind anything.
I am not hiding anything. What I do and why I do it is all here. And yes, I used my free will to choose to obey God to prevent my children from burning in Hell. And I am proud to be a Bible obeying Christian.


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#65)
Old
winstonthewhiner winstonthewhiner is offline
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
 
 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-29-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
What's even more entertaining is to see scientists struggle with "science" that goes against the Word of God. At the foundation of all science is the Word of God.
Nope. At the foundation of science, there is always empirical evidence and logic. Scientist never struggle with anything that goes against the so called word of god because the word of god is irrelevant for what they do. Creationists do struggle with science contradicting the holy book, but they are not scientists, because they don't base their findings on logic and empirical evidence.


Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Reply With Quote
(#66)
Old
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,284
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-29-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Nope. At the foundation of science, there is always empirical evidence and logic. Scientist never struggle with anything that goes against the so called word of god because the word of god is irrelevant for what they do. Creationists do struggle with science contradicting the holy book, but they are not scientists, because they don't base their findings on logic and empirical evidence.
Until you learn that at the foundation of EVERYTHING is the Holy Word™ of God, then there is simply no reasoning with you.

Quote:
John 1:1 (1611 King James Bible)

In the beginning was the Word, & the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The Word of God came before the universe, and will be around after God destroys it. The Word of God is eternal and infallible. If something conflicts with the Word of God, then it is SIMPLY WRONG!!

Friend, why do you hate God?




I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
(#67)
Old
winstonthewhiner winstonthewhiner is offline
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
 
 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-29-2013, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Friend, why do you hate God?
I don't hate something that doesn't exist. If you mean the fairy tale figure in the old testament, I think actually a bit of reading will reveal why this character isn't the most sympathetic one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
Until you learn that at the foundation of EVERYTHING is the Holy Word™ of God, then there is simply no reasoning with you.
Your forum name suggests you have a PhD. I was under the impression that getting a PhD requires you to do research and research requires you to look things up that have already been done on the field that you are working on.

Now, if you actually bothered to do that, and you had looked here

http://thesaurus.com/browse/reason

The first synonym you find for reason is
Quote:
Logic
You want to reason with me, meaning you want to use logic? Yet you deny its importance for science? Okay....

Quote:
The Word of God came before the universe, and will be around after God destroys it.
You seem to have a rather quirky understanding of reasoning. If god destroyed the universe, then where exactly will his word be around? There is nothing left because everything is destroyed.


Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Reply With Quote
(#68)
Old
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,284
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-29-2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
I don't hate something that doesn't exist. If you mean the fairy tale figure in the old testament, I think actually a bit of reading will reveal why this character isn't the most sympathetic one.
You refer to the loving Creator that gave you life as "something that doesn't exist" and as an "unsympathetic fairy-tale figure."

He sent Himself to be sacrificed to Himself in a grueling death so that we would not be an intolerable abomination to Him...how is this unsympathetic?

You deny His existence...you therefore must hate Him. Well, He hates you too:

Quote:
2 Peter 2:1 (1611 King James Bible)

But there were false prophets also among the people, euen as there shall bee false teachers among you, who priuily shall bring in damnable heresies, euen denying the Lord that bought them, and bring vpon themselues swift destruction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Your forum name suggests you have a PhD. I was under the impression that getting a PhD requires you to do research and research requires you to look things up that have already been done on the field that you are working on.

Now, if you actually bothered to do that, and you had looked here

http://thesaurus.com/browse/reason

The first synonym you find for reason is

You want to reason with me, meaning you want to use logic? Yet you deny its importance for science? Okay....

You seem to have a rather quirky understanding of reasoning. If god destroyed the universe, then where exactly will his word be around? There is nothing left because everything is destroyed.
God exists outside of the causal order of the universe. God is not a subset of the universe, rather the reverse is true. How do you think God could exist before He created the universe? Think before you post, to avoid making yourself look even more foolish.




I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
(#69)
Old
winstonthewhiner winstonthewhiner is offline
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
 
 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-29-2013, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
You refer to the loving Creator that gave you life as "something that doesn't exist
I am alife because my parents had unprotected sex. Weren't you told how mammals procreate in school?
Quote:
He sent Himself to be sacrificed to Himself in a grueling death so that we would not be an intolerable abomination to Him...how is this unsympathetic?
That sentence does not make sense. It's like saying how come an apple is round, but a banana is still delicious?
Quote:
You deny His existence...you therefore must hate Him.
No. I deny the existence of unicorns, too, but I don't hate unicorns.
Quote:
Well, He hates you too
Why would I care if an imaginary figure form a semi real book hates me?
Quote:
God exists outside of the causal order of the universe.
You were talking about his word. Why is there a need for a word when nothing is left where it can be heard? I suggest, you follow your own advice.
Quote:
Think before you post, to avoid making yourself look even more foolish.


Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Reply With Quote
(#70)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 21,641
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-29-2013, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
It's like saying how come an apple is round, but a banana is still delicious?
Easy, because God created them that way.


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#71)
Old
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,284
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
I am alife because my parents had unprotected sex. Weren't you told how mammals procreate in school?
You are alive because all of your descendents all the way back to Adam procreated. And who gave Adam life? Yep, it was none other than God...now don't you feel foolish? It's okay, as an atheist you are foolish at heart. Let me explain how things work:

You see, the universe is full of sequences of events, where each event is predated by a cause, all of which lead back to the moment when God created the universe. This is the causal order I spoke of before. Only God is completely outside of this order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
That sentence does not make sense. It's like saying how come an apple is round, but a banana is still delicious?
Do you care to show how this silly analogy is applicable in any way to what I said? This kind of mushy thinking might confuse your atheist butt-buddies, but you are dealing with the sharp mind of a True Christian™, so you will actually have to make sense here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
No. I deny the existence of unicorns, too, but I don't hate unicorns. Why would I care if an imaginary figure form a semi real book hates me?
Unicorns existed in the past:

Quote:
Numbers 24:8 (1611 King James Bible)

God brought him forth out of Egypt, he hath as it were the strength of an Unicorne: he shall eate vp the nations his enemies, and shall breake their bones, and pierce them thorow with his arrowes.
So, the question stands...why do you hate God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
You were talking about his word. Why is there a need for a word when nothing is left where it can be heard? I suggest, you follow your own advice.
Do you deny that the mind of God exists outside of and independent of the universe he created for us? That would be silly, even for an atheist.

That would be like saying the egg came before the chicken, which is a ridiculous notion.

You know, it's not too late for you to admit your hatred of God is wrong, get on your knees and repent, and get right with God. Jesus brought you here so that you could be instructed in the ways of his followers. Don't let this chance get away from you and you find yourself impaled on the barbed tallywhacker of Satan, while you are burned forever and have no chance of escape...ever.




I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
(#72)
Old
winstonthewhiner winstonthewhiner is offline
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
 
 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
You are alive because all of your descendents all the way back to Adam procreated.
No. In the beginning there were some simple molecules, like ammonia, methane and carbon dioxide on earth. These molecules contain all the atoms required to form more complex molecules and systems of molecules. At some point a pattern occurred that procreated. Over billions of years and trillions and quadrillions of individuals, today's species such as mankind and all the animals, plants funghi etc around you evolved.

Quote:
You see, the universe is full of sequences of events, where each event is predated by a cause
I wholeheartedly agree. That is the fundament of modern science. If causality didn't exist, we could throw away pretty much all we know in an instant.

Quote:
Only God is completely outside of this order.
And this is where it gets ludicrous. Either causality is universal, then god is subject to it. Or it isn't, in which case what you said before is invalid.


Quote:
This kind of mushy thinking might confuse your atheist butt-buddies,
No, this kind of argument might confuse your christians, who see it is about the divine, so it has to right. Anybody not indoctrinated will see that the parts of your sentence are simply not related to each other. Just as the roundness of an apple and the taste of a banana are two completely different things that are not related.

[/QUOTE]but you are dealing with the sharp mind of a True Christian™[/QUOTE]A razor blade is very sharp, but it is also very tiny and thin...


Quote:
Unicorns existed in the past:
Are there any unicorns today? I have seen none.


Quote:
So, the question stands...why do you hate God?
Ok, the bible uses unicorns in a comparison. Why does that mean I hate god? I think your mind needs a little sharpening.



Quote:
Do you deny that the mind of God exists outside of and independent of the universe he created for us?
This is getting tiring. Please do read my posts before you answer. I asked about the WORD of god. I better repeat this. The WORD!!!!! Not the mind!!!! If any supernatural being ended the universe at a time, there would be no place for his/her word to be around.

Quote:
That would be like saying the egg came before the chicken, which is a ridiculous notion.
So you have seen chicken transforming into eggs? I have only seen the exact opposite.

Your very fine example just demonstrates that the notion of a god does not make sense from a rational point of view because the foundation of rationality, causality does not apply to god.

Quote:
You know, it's not too late for you to admit your hatred of God is wrong, get on your knees and repent, and get right with God. Jesus brought you here so that you could be instructed in the ways of his followers. Don't let this chance get away from you and you find yourself impaled on the barbed tallywhacker of Satan, while you are burned forever and have no chance of escape...ever.
I don't hate something whose existence is not backed up by empirical evidence. Neither the existence of god nor the existence of hell nor the one of unicorns has been proven by science. I am not afraid of hell, because I don't believe it exists. When will you people get it? It is futile to threaten me with eternal torment as long as I think your judgement is misguided in that respect.


Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Reply With Quote
(#73)
Old
Pim Pendergast's Avatar
Pim Pendergast Pim Pendergast is offline
PHD - Theophysicist
Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
 

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Christian Love TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Pancake Dinner Crown of Rejoicing Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mormon outreach preacher extraordinaire Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness GLORY Proud Team Fortress Denier

 
Posts: 3,045
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the Lamb's book of life
Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
I don't hate something whose existence is not backed up by empirical evidence. Neither the existence of god nor the existence of hell nor the one of unicorns has been proven by science. I am not afraid of hell, because I don't believe it exists. When will you people get it? It is futile to threaten me with eternal torment as long as I think your judgement is misguided in that respect.
There is plenty of proof that heaven and hell exist. I don't know if you're familiar with the parable of Lazarus (Lk 16:20-31). A man being tormented in hell pleads with Abraham to send Lazarus back from the dead to warn his brothers about hell. Abraham's response was:

Lk 16:31b If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

"Moses and the prophets" means the Old Testament. In other words, if you won't believe that hell exists because the Bible says so, then you definitely won't believe any real evidence, such as someone who has seen hell coming back from the dead to tell you all about it.

So. I have proved that hell exists. How do I know heaven exists? Simple. If heaven didn't exist, Jesus would have told us so!

Jn 14:2 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

That was too easy. What else have you got?


Mt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies
Reply With Quote
(#74)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY

 
Posts: 9,003
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething
Your forum name suggests you have a PhD. I was under the impression that getting a PhD requires you to do research and research requires you to look things up that have already been done on the field that you are working on.
When you do a PhD the point is to break new ground: to do research is an act of discovery. Are you referring to the lit review?

For example, my thesis was about the efficacy of positive externalised Jesus focussed self talk in the disruption of depressive rumination and worry cognition chains of effect for pre and post morbid individuals in an out patient setting (and yes we had double blinds in place).

The reason I got funding was because no body had ever asked that question before. But I still had to read the Bible.

Does that make sense?

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#75)
Old
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,284
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
No. In the beginning there were some simple molecules, like ammonia, methane and carbon dioxide on earth. These molecules contain all the atoms required to form more complex molecules and systems of molecules. At some point a pattern occurred that procreated. Over billions of years and trillions and quadrillions of individuals, today's species such as mankind and all the animals, plants funghi etc around you evolved.
So, simple molecules just magically combined to make complex molecules that magically became living things? If this were the case then wouldn't we see non-living matter becoming living matter all around us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
I wholeheartedly agree. That is the fundament of modern science. If causality didn't exist, we could throw away pretty much all we know in an instant.
The only thing we can never discard is the Word of God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
And this is where it gets ludicrous. Either causality is universal, then god is subject to it. Or it isn't, in which case what you said before is invalid.
God is not contained by the universe, the universe is contained by God. Please read my posts more carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
No, this kind of argument might confuse your christians, who see it is about the divine, so it has to right. Anybody not indoctrinated will see that the parts of your sentence are simply not related to each other. Just as the roundness of an apple and the taste of a banana are two completely different things that are not related.
So, you agree then that you original analogy here is ridiculous. You are so confused without God that you can't even remember what you're talking about.

Quote:
2 Timothy 2:7 (1611 King James Bible)

Consider what I say, and the Lord giue thee vnderstanding in all things.
Quote:
John 16:13 (1611 King James Bible)

Howbeit, when hee the spirit of trueth is come, he wil guide you into all trueth: For he shall not speake of himselfe: but whatsoeuer he shall heare, that shall he speake, and he will shew you things to come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Quote:
but you are dealing with the sharp mind of a True Christian™
A razor blade is very sharp, but it is also very tiny and thin...
Quote:
Psalms 52:2 (1611 King James Bible)

Thy tongue deuiseth mischiefes: like a sharpe rasor, working deceitfully.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Are there any unicorns today? I have seen none.
So...you believe the only species that have ever existed are those which are living today? According to you then, there is no such thing as extinction? Interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Ok, the bible uses unicorns in a comparison. Why does that mean I hate god? I think your mind needs a little sharpening.
The Bible speaks of unicorns, thus they existed. My mind is infinitely dull compared to that of The Almighty, but compared to you, it would cleave an atom of spacetime many times over.

Rejecting the Word of God is hatred towards God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
This is getting tiring. Please do read my posts before you answer. I asked about the WORD of god. I better repeat this. The WORD!!!!! Not the mind!!!! If any supernatural being ended the universe at a time, there would be no place for his/her word to be around.
Well well, you are getting tired? Did you not read the verse I quoted?

http://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/John%201.1

The Word IS God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
So you have seen chicken transforming into eggs? I have only seen the exact opposite.
So you believe only that which you can see? You've never seen a chicken lay an egg? Have you ever seen an egg arise from nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Your very fine example just demonstrates that the notion of a god does not make sense from a rational point of view because the foundation of rationality, causality does not apply to god.
God made the laws of nature and logic, but is not bound by them. God is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.

Quote:
Matthew 19:26 (1611 King James Bible)

But Iesus beheld them, and said vnto them, With men this is vnpossible, but with God al things are possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
I don't hate something whose existence is not backed up by empirical evidence. Neither the existence of god nor the existence of hell nor the one of unicorns has been proven by science. I am not afraid of hell, because I don't believe it exists. When will you people get it? It is futile to threaten me with eternal torment as long as I think your judgement is misguided in that respect.
Science offers nothing but theories and conjectures. Nothing is proven. The Word of God is the only Truth we have. You are allowing Satan to cloud your mind with all sorts of nonsense. This is how he leads the majority to hell. Wake up your clouded mind and behold the Truth of God!!

Quote:
Ephesians 4:18 (1611 King James Bible)

Hauing the vnderstanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindnesse of their heart:
Quote:
Proverbs 22:3 (1611 King James Bible)

A prudent man foreseeth the euill, and hideth himselfe: but the simple passe on, and are punished.
Quote:
Proverbs 8:5 (1611 King James Bible)

O yee simple, vnderstand wisedome: and yee fooles, be yee of an vnderstanding heart.




I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
(#76)
Old
winstonthewhiner winstonthewhiner is offline
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
 
 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles
Are you referring to the lit review?
Exactly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
There is plenty of proof that heaven and hell exist.
Empirical evidence. That means observable by your own eyes or ears.

Quote:
So, simple molecules just magically combined to make complex molecules that magically became living things?
Not magically. It's about valence electrons and proximity.

Quote:
If this were the case then wouldn't we see non-living matter becoming living matter all around us?
Depends on the odds of that happening. If this occurs very often, then yes, we would see it all the time.

We don't, and we can conclude the odds are very small. Yet they are not zero. As I stated, billions of years passed since the universe started. Our universe contains millions of galxies, all of which have billions of stars. A fraction of them is habitable, meaning it has conditions similar to earth. On some of them, life formed and earth happens to be one of them.

Quote:
So, you agree then that you original analogy here is ridiculous
Yes, it is a reductio ad absurdum of your original argument which was this:

Quote:
He sent Himself to be sacrificed to Himself in a grueling death so that we would not be an intolerable abomination to Him...how is this unsympathetic?

Quote:
God is not contained by the universe, the universe is contained by God.
Then what is it that he exists in?

Quote:
The Word IS God.
Ah, so you use the phrase word of god as a synonym for god? That is a bit confusing, but okay...

Quote:
So you believe only that which you can see? You've never seen a chicken lay an egg? Have you ever seen an egg arise from nothing?
In a more abstract way

Egg->chicken #this is a transformation: one thing is consumed by turning into another one
chicken->egg+chicken #this is not a transformation as the chicken is not consumed. It existed before it laid an egg and will continue to do so after the egg was laid.

Quote:
God is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.
I think it has been brought up that in this case he could create a stone he couldn't lift.

If he couldn't create it, he wouldn't be omnipotent, if he could create it, he couldn't lift it and then he wouldn't be omnipotent.

Quote:
Science offers nothing but theories and conjectures.
But not without evidence. And if there is contradicting evidence, it will be adjusted and advanced.

Quote:
The Word of God is the only Truth we have.
I looked here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth#Substantive_theories

The following definitions of truth exist:

1) Correspondence

Quote:
This class of theories holds that the truth or the falsity of a representation is determined in principle entirely by how it relates to "things", by whether it accurately describes those "things.
We cannot observe god directly. but the bible makes statements about this world, we are living on, too. Does the bible accurately describe our world? Well, it was repeatedly stated at these forums that theaccording to the bible the world is flat and roughly 7000-12000 years old. Now, something like radio carbon dating is accurate up to 60.000 years. If you look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiome...Xe_chronometer

You will see that the principle can be extended to nuclei besides carbon. Even though these methods are insufficient to prove earth is 4.5 billion years old, they definitely disprove the assumption that it is at maximum 12.000 years old.


2) Coherence

Quote:
For coherence theories in general, truth requires a proper fit of elements within a whole system.
So no internal contradictions in the bible? Then what do we have here?

http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...ml#good_to_all

Quote:
God good to all, or just a few?

PSA 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

JER 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
Quote:
Who is the father of Joseph?

MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.
Quote:
Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
The list on the website is much longer, but I won't list the rest here.

3) Constructivist

Quote:
Social constructivism holds that truth is constructed by social processes, is historically and culturally specific, and that it is in part shaped through the power struggles within a community.
If we were living in a christian theocracy, I would agree that the word of god is truth by that criterion. However, we don't live in a christian theocracy.

4) Consensus

If you look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups

33 % of christian faith worldwide? There are more nonchristians than christians.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

Quote:
The number of atheists is on the rise across the world, with religiosity generally declining.
This doesn't look good for christian truth.

Doesn't look good for the future

5)Pragmatic

Truth is that concordance of an abstract statement with the ideal limit towards which endless investigation would tend to bring scientific belief

What you declare god cannot be scientifically proven. So by that definition the bible the idea of an omniscient, omnipotent creator can neither be false nor true.

To quote the amazing atheist from youtube: If I told you I had real dinosaur at home, but it is invisible, inaudible and you cannot touch it, would you believe me?


Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Reply With Quote
(#77)
Old
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,284
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Not magically. It's about valence electrons and proximity.

Depends on the odds of that happening. If this occurs very often, then yes, we would see it all the time.

We don't, and we can conclude the odds are very small. Yet they are not zero. As I stated, billions of years passed since the universe started. Our universe contains millions of galxies, all of which have billions of stars. A fraction of them is habitable, meaning it has conditions similar to earth. On some of them, life formed and earth happens to be one of them.
Show me anywhere else there is life except on God's green Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Yes, it is a reductio ad absurdum of your original argument which was this:
You claimed God is unsympathetic. I countered with an amazing show of love and sympathy by God for the plight of man. You couldn't stand to be shown that you are wrong, so you invent subterfuge. Nice try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Then what is it that he exists in?
God cannot be contained. It's akin to trying to express the set of real numbers on a closed interval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
In a more abstract way

Egg->chicken #this is a transformation: one thing is consumed by turning into another one
chicken->egg+chicken #this is not a transformation as the chicken is not consumed. It existed before it laid an egg and will continue to do so after the egg was laid.
You're missing the entire point here. Chickens produce chicken eggs. If you trace a chicken's ancestry back to the beginning, you arrive at the original chicken God created.

Quote:
Genesis 2:19 (1611 King James Bible)

And out of ţe ground the LORD God formed euery beast of the field, and euery foule of the aire, and brought them vnto Adam, to see what he would call them: and whatsoeuer Adam called euery liuing creature, that was the name thereof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
I think it has been brought up that in this case he could create a stone he couldn't lift.

If he couldn't create it, he wouldn't be omnipotent, if he could create it, he couldn't lift it and then he wouldn't be omnipotent.
This question is representative of the type of paradoxes atheists use in attempts to prove that God cannot exist. It works like this. God is supposed to be omnipotent. If He is omnipotent, then He can create a rock so big that He can't pick it up. If He cannot make a rock like this, then He is not omnipotent. If He can make a rock so big He can't pick it up, then He isn't omnipotent either. Either way demonstrates that God cannot do something. Therefore God is not omnipotent. Therefore God does not exist.

Is this logical? A little. However, the problem is that this bit of logic omits some crucial information. Therefore, it's conclusion is inaccurate.
What the above "paradox" lacks is vital information concerning God's nature. His omnipotence is not something independent of His nature. It is part of His nature. God has a nature and His attributes operate within that nature, as does anything and everything else.

For example, I have human nature. I can run, but I cannot outrun a lion. My nature simply does not permit it. My ability to run is connected to my nature and I cannot violate it. So too with God. His omnipotence is connected to His nature since being omnipotent is part of what He is. Omnipotence, then, must be consistent with what He is and not with what He is not since His omnipotence is not an entity to itself. Therefore, God can only do those things that are consistent with His nature. He cannot lie because it is against His nature to do so. Not being able to lie does not mean He is not God or that He is not all powerful. Also, He cannot cease to be God. Since He is in all places at all times, if He stopped existing then He wouldn't be in all places at all times. Therefore, He cannot cease to exist without violating His own nature.

The point is that God cannot do something that is a violation of His own existence and nature. Therefore, He cannot make a rock so big he can't pick up, or make something bigger than Himself, etc. But, not being able to do this does not mean He is not God, nor that He is not omnipotent. Omnipotence is not the ability to do anything conceivable, but the ability to do anything consistent with His nature and consistent with His desire within the realm of His unlimited and universal power which we do not possess. This does not mean He can violate His own nature. If He did something inconsistent with His nature, then He would be self-contradictory. If God were self- contradictory, He would not be true. Likewise, if He did something that violated His nature, like make a rock so big He couldn't pick it up, He would also not be true since that would be a self- contradiction. Since truth is not self-contradictory, as neither is God, if He were not true, then He would not be God. But God is true and not self-contradictory. Therefore, God cannot do something that violates His own nature.

Another way to look at it is to realize that in order for God to make something so big He couldn't pick it up, He would have to make a rock bigger than Himself. Since He is infinite in size, He would have to make something that would be bigger than Himself. Since it is His nature to be the biggest thing in existence because He created all things, He cannot violate His own nature by making a rock that is larger than He.
Also, since a rock, by definition, is not infinitely big, then it isn't logically possible to make a rock, something that is finite in size, be infinite in size (no longer a rock) since only God is infinite in size. At dictionary.com, a rock is defined as a "Relatively hard, naturally formed mineral or petrified matter; stone. a) A relatively small piece or fragment of such material. b) A relatively large body of such material, as a cliff or peak. c) A naturally formed aggregate of mineral matter constituting a significant part of the earth's crust." A rock, by definition, is not infinitely large. So to say the rock must be so big that God cannot pick it up is to say that the rock is no longer a rock.

What the critics are asking is that God become self-contradictory as a proof He doesn't exist. Their assertion is illogical from the start. What they are doing is trying to get God to be illogical. They are being illogical to prove God doesn't exist, instead of using logic. It doesn't work and the "paradox" is self-refuting and invalid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
But not without evidence. And if there is contradicting evidence, it will be adjusted and advanced.
Contrast this with the unwavering, unchanging Word of God, perfect and complete. Sceince can be wonderful, but the moment it contradicts God's Word, it must be discarded, since it it obviously worthless.

Quote:
2 Timothy 3:16 (1611 King James Bible)

All Scripture is giuen by inspiration of God, & is profitable for doctrine, for reproofe, for correction, for instrution in righteousnesse,
This shows us that science, along with everything else, is to be corrected by the Word of God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
We cannot observe god directly. but the bible makes statements about this world, we are living on, too. Does the bible accurately describe our world?
The Bible is accurate in all things, as explained above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
If we were living in a christian theocracy, I would agree that the word of god is truth by that criterion. However, we don't live in a christian theocracy.
It doesn't matter what type of government we have, this does not affect the Truth of The Word of God. Governments come and go...The Word of God is eternally truthful.

Quote:
Matthew 24:35 (1611 King James Bible)

Heauen and earth shall passe away, but my wordes shall not passe away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
This doesn't look good for christian truth.

Doesn't look good for the future
What it doesn't look good for are all the unsaved heathens, like yourself, who are bound for hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
5)Pragmatic

Truth is that concordance of an abstract statement with the ideal limit towards which endless investigation would tend to bring scientific belief

What you declare god cannot be scientifically proven. So by that definition the bible the idea of an omniscient, omnipotent creator can neither be false nor true.

To quote the amazing atheist from youtube: If I told you I had real dinosaur at home, but it is invisible, inaudible and you cannot touch it, would you believe me?
If a man makes a ridiculous statement, I would demand proof. However, if God were to say anything ridiculous, I would not demand proof. By definition, anything God says is true.




I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
(#78)
Old
winstonthewhiner winstonthewhiner is offline
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
 
 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
Show me anywhere else there is life except on God's green Earth.
Tricky. Our instrumentation is not yet advanced enough to thoroughly investigate our own star system, let alone others. The distance you have to travel are immense. I'd say wait a thousand years and then we discuss this again, but I am afraid you and I will be long dead by then. However, if you exclude the existence of life on a different planet, where is proof of that? Or if you want to stay in your frame of reference: if we look here: http://christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c012.html
Quote:
The Scriptures do not directly address the question of alien beings. The Bible does not explicitly confirm or deny the existence of intelligent life from other planets.
Quote:
You claimed God is unsympathetic. I countered with an amazing show of love and sympathy by God for the plight of man. You couldn't stand to be shown that you are wrong, so you invent subterfuge. Nice try.
You wrote he made us, then he tortured himself to death because he couldn't stand us. You claim that makes him sympathetic. To me this looks like you conceive a child. Well, no, you don't conceive it because god didn't just conceive us, he made us. He engineered us, if you so will. Ok, it looks like you engineer your child through genetic engineering or whatever, you look at it, for some reasons you find it's hideous and because of that you kill yourself in a painful way, knowing that you won't die because you are immortal. Please show me how this makes someone sympathetic because frankly I don't see it.
Quote:
God cannot be contained. It's akin to trying to express the set of real numbers on a closed interval.
The real numbers are contained in the space of complex numbers. But I digress.
Quote:
You're missing the entire point here. Chickens produce chicken eggs. If you trace a chicken's ancestry back to the beginning, you arrive at the original chicken God created.
Or the original biomolecule that started procreating. But do go on.
Quote:
The point is that God cannot do something that is a violation of His own existence and nature.
I can accept that. So you expand the definition of omnipotence a bit, but I can accept that concept. So by now we have a definition that allows the existence of a very mighty being. Still, the proof of existence is still open, and I will come to that later.
Quote:
Contrast this with the unwavering, unchanging Word of God, perfect and complete. Sceince can be wonderful, but the moment it contradicts God's Word, it must be discarded, since it it obviously worthless.
And here we go. That's the part that bothers me most. You have something in front of your eyes that tells you what is in the bible is wrong and still you believe that the bible is right and somehow reality has got it wrong. That is the point where christian, or for that purpose, any faith becomes stupid to me. Anyway, I look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Bible
Quote:
as well as the book's transmission through a human prophet.
Man is fallible. How can you be sure that your way of interpreting the bible is the right one? And if you take it at face value, how do you know that is the way it was meant to be read? And how do you even know it was written by god and not by someone who just pretended to be god, but instead was a really charismatic speaker/impostor/liar? Because if it wasn't in fact written by god, you are screwed. After all, the bibles you read are not passed down directly by a divine being and mysteriously appear in your living room, they are printed from templates which have been passed on by humans., which come from other humans who CLAIM to have been enlightened. Where is actual proof that this isn't just a giant hoax that is thousands of years old, made up by some power hungry guys who like commanding others? In contrast to god, it is proven that people with such a mentality do exist.
Quote:
What it doesn't look good for are all the unsaved heathens, like yourself, who are bound for hell.
I think I covered that already.
Quote:
If a man makes a ridiculous statement, I would demand proof. However, if God were to say anything ridiculous, I would not demand proof.
Usually you don't have god speaking to you. Much more often you have someone who claims to have god spoken to him/her. Which reduces the whole affair to the dinosaur example. If you think you hav god speaking to you, how do you separate it form wishful thinking?


Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Reply With Quote
(#79)
Old
Mark L. Snyde, PhD's Avatar
Mark L. Snyde, PhD Mark L. Snyde, PhD is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once Porn Resistant Prayer Warrior True Christian Hotrodder Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Flat Earth Sons of Liberty Kirk Cameron Fan Club Persecuted Paula Deen Negro Support Group Truck Stop Ministry Member Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,284
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Following The Rules
Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mark L. Snyde, PhD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Tricky. Our instrumentation is not yet advanced enough to thoroughly investigate our own star system, let alone others. The distance you have to travel are immense. I'd say wait a thousand years and then we discuss this again, but I am afraid you and I will be long dead by then. However, if you exclude the existence of life on a different planet, where is proof of that? Or if you want to stay in your frame of reference: if we look here: http://christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c012.html
The Bible does not mention leprechauns either, so are we to assume they exist until we prove otherwise.

It's funny, the Bible mentions unicorns, but you refuse to believe, but now you say we should believe something because the Bible does not specifically rule it out. Typical flawed atheist logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
You wrote he made us, then he tortured himself to death because he couldn't stand us. You claim that makes him sympathetic. To me this looks like you conceive a child. Well, no, you don't conceive it because god didn't just conceive us, he made us. He engineered us, if you so will. Ok, it looks like you engineer your child through genetic engineering or whatever, you look at it, for some reasons you find it's hideous and because of that you kill yourself in a painful way, knowing that you won't die because you are immortal. Please show me how this makes someone sympathetic because frankly I don't see it.
You really should read the Bible before trying to debate. God created man perfect and without sin. However, man chose to disobey God, and became contaminated as a result. At this point man is an abomination to God, who is without sin.

God could have chosen to simply forgive this sin, but setting a good example, He followed His own rules and required a blood sacrifice. He gave His own Son...do you know anyone who would give their own son to save your worthless soul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
The real numbers are contained in the space of complex numbers. But I digress.
Yes, the real numbers are a line in the Argand plane. And?

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Or the original biomolecule that started procreating. But do go on.
No need for me to go on, I have taken it back to the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
I can accept that. So you expand the definition of omnipotence a bit, but I can accept that concept. So by now we have a definition that allows the existence of a very mighty being. Still, the proof of existence is still open, and I will come to that later.
God is not "very mighty." He is omnipotent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
And here we go. That's the part that bothers me most. You have something in front of your eyes that tells you what is in the bible is wrong and still you believe that the bible is right and somehow reality has got it wrong. That is the point where christian, or for that purpose, any faith becomes stupid to me. Anyway, I look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Bible
The Bible is never wrong. Until you accept this, you will wallow in ignorance, and end up in hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Man is fallible. How can you be sure that your way of interpreting the bible is the right one? And if you take it at face value, how do you know that is the way it was meant to be read? And how do you even know it was written by god and not by someone who just pretended to be god, but instead was a really charismatic speaker/impostor/liar? Because if it wasn't in fact written by god, you are screwed. After all, the bibles you read are not passed down directly by a divine being and mysteriously appear in your living room, they are printed from templates which have been passed on by humans., which come from other humans who CLAIM to have been enlightened. Where is actual proof that this isn't just a giant hoax that is thousands of years old, made up by some power hungry guys who like commanding others? In contrast to god, it is proven that people with such a mentality do exist.
The Bible is never wrong. Until you accept this, you will wallow in ignorance, and end up in hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
I think I covered that already.
Yep, this has been covered. You are wrong and headed for hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonsomething View Post
Usually you don't have god speaking to you. Much more often you have someone who claims to have god spoken to him/her. Which reduces the whole affair to the dinosaur example. If you think you hav god speaking to you, how do you separate it form wishful thinking?
The Holy Bible is the Living Word of God. Until you accept this, you will wallow in ignorance, and end up in hell.




I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!
Reply With Quote
(#80)
Old
winstonthewhiner winstonthewhiner is offline
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
 
 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: In bed with my fag boyfriend
winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
It's funny, the Bible mentions unicorns, but you refuse to believe, but now you say we should believe something because the Bible does not specifically rule it out.
No I am saying you shouldn't rule it out because neither does the bible.
Quote:
You really should read the Bible before trying to debate. God created man perfect and without sin. However, man chose to disobey God, and became contaminated as a result.
Either god intended man to disobey him. Since according to you disobeying him is equivalent to being flawed, man wasn't perfect to begin with. Or god didn't intend man to disobey him. Then how come man didn't work out as intended? In which case god's creation is flawed. See how the bible doesn't add up?
Quote:
do you know anyone who would give their own son to save your worthless soul?
I shudder at the thought that someone would sacrifice their son because he thinks he is saving my soul. I would never want that someone uses me as an excuse to kill his/her offspring. (You may interpret it differently, but that's what it boils down to, isn't it?)
Quote:
The Bible is never wrong. Until you accept this, you will wallow in ignorance, and end up in hell.
Neither will I end up in hell, nor will I accept the bible is right where it is clearly wrong.
Quote:
The Holy Bible is the Living Word of God. Until you accept this, you will wallow in ignorance, and end up in hell.
The bible is a book printed on the remains of trees by humans, orignially put down by humans who claim it is the expression of a divine spirit.


Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
enhanced punishment, michael pearl, spanking for good discipline, torture

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved