Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Joo-ishness and Vampirism: A Biblical View
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jebediah Oglethorpe is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Jebediah Oglethorpe is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Joo-ishness and Vampirism: A Biblical View - 01-10-2010, 10:12 PM

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I realize that I am new among you so allow me to introduce myself and this faithly topic so near and dear to my heart. My name is Reverend Jebediah Philemon Oglethorpe, and I am a True Christian minister called by God to the ministry at a young age. I attended Godly Liberty University (graduated in 1999), wear I was grately inspired by faithly Jerry Falwell.

While I was at Liberty Universtiy, I became interested in the phenomunun of Joo-ish vampirism. Joos, as all True Christians now, are a fiendishly clever, deceitful, wicked and vile race. I disckovered that there was evidunce for Joo-ish vampirism, sucking the blood of Christian babbies, all the way back to the Medieval Ages times! I wondered grately about the origin and nature of Joo-ish vampirism, and investigating it led to my thesis for my M.Div. at Liberty: "Sons of Satan: An Inkquiry into Joo-ish Vampirism from a Biblical Perspective."

Now, in esence hear is what I figured out:

The Joos called out for Christ's blood to be on them and their spawn (Joolings) like the feendish vampires they are:

"Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children."" (Matthew 27:25, KJV).

This invoked a blood-curse, meaning that the Joos coud only manetane human form if they drank innocent, pure white Christian blood! Down the Middle Ages the Joos terrorized faithly White Christian populations with their ravenous appetites for Christian blood, matched only by there greed and avarice for rent and high interest rates! The entire Joo-ish race truly became what Jesus saw even in his day in John 8:44 (KJV, the only Bible in the oridginal, correct languadge, English!):

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

The brakethrough was when I discovered the remedy for Joo-ish demoniac vampirism, working with my brother-in-law Zechariah Winthrop: The only way to cure a Joo from a vile bloodsucker is to first exorcize the spirit of unclean Joo-ishness with cross and prayer and Bible, and then for him to become a Christian. The ex-Joo will now be able to manetane human form all the time, even at nite, and will not have to drink innocent blood! Shout GLORY!

Dear Lord,
I pray you will strengthin the hands and hearts of your faithly-Anointed©
Against the vileniss and perfudy of the Joos,
Give us this day and every night your divine protection from these bloodsuckers,
Give us the power to cast out the Satanic spirit of vampirism from the Joos,
And turn them into ex-Jooish Christians
In your holy name I pray these things,
Reverend Jebediah Philemon Oglethorpe, Defender of the Faith
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Tell her once

GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.GodIsAlmighty has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Joo-ishness and Vampirism: A Biblical View - 01-10-2010, 10:59 PM

Thank you for this warning, Jebediah. Make sure to post a proper introduction in the introduction section, and please work on your American engilsh.

As for the news, I was already partially aware of the Joos and their blood-sucking shenanigans, but I appreciate you going into more detail. Perhaps their large noses and thier money-loving greed has something to do with their vampirism?
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Joo-ishness and Vampirism: A Biblical View - 01-10-2010, 11:08 PM

Welcome, Jebediah

We met elsewhere as well

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9udvx6bkzQ0/RfrUbR-HEqI/AAAAAAAAAAU/lzPc6fY5fng/s400/Jesus+cross.jpg

God loves me so much
that he killed his only son so I can live forever.