Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#241)
Old
Forum Member, lost in space
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetF1 View Post
But a lot of people on here, from some of the threads I've read, already have a religion, just not as extreme as prehaps your own, so for them it's probably not about being saved, they probably don't feel they need to be as they have their religion and believe in your god, they just follow it in a slightly different way, or just less extreme. I hope that makes sense.

Yes it makes sense.
Which then means that if the people who come here have their own Religion, they are only coming to this Forum to Troll us.
Why go to a Forum that is heavily Religious if you have either no intent of being or trying to be part of said Forum.?.
Did you come here just to mock us? I actually don't think you did, but have a look at some of the comments by new people here, who just laugh at us.
Then maybe you might understand why members here are suspicious sometimes.
(#242)
Old
Unsaved trash

richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:15 PM

actually, youre not...as a human being you have the right to be kind to your fellow amn woman or whoever, that you cannot show compassion for those who fall out of your comfort zone is appaling as a christian

and i speak from experience...i actually spent a while working with children that you call evil limbless freaks and id rather listen to them and be in their company and share in their innocent enjoyment of the world than youre bigoted and self deluded bullying any day

that is not a good argument, how would u like it if i started a site that said all christians should be sent to the moon...that be kind would it?
(#243)
Old
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son View Post
actually, youre not...as a human being you have the right to be kind to your fellow amn woman or whoever, that you cannot show compassion for those who fall out of your comfort zone is appaling as a christian

and i speak from experience...i actually spent a while working with children that you call evil limbless freaks and id rather listen to them and be in their company and share in their innocent enjoyment of the world than youre bigoted and self deluded bullying any day

that is not a good argument, how would u like it if i started a site that said all christians should be sent to the moon...that be kind would it?

To be honest if you started a site like that, it wouldn't bother me, not at all. Because we know the Truth here.
(#244)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
Yes it makes sense.
Which then means that if the people who come here have their own Religion, they are only coming to this Forum to Troll us.
Why go to a Forum that is heavily Religious if you have either no intent of being or trying to be part of said Forum.?.
Did you come here just to mock us? I actually don't think you did, but have a look at some of the comments by new people here, who just laugh at us.
Then maybe you might understand why members here are suspicious sometimes.
Thank you, it's getting late over here so hope I'm still speaking in coherent sentences.

I don’t think it’s fair to assume people come here with the sole purpose of mocking you, but it is interesting to debate and talk about opposing points of view. At the end of the day, until the very end, nobody is actually going to know for sure. I mean people can have 100% solid beliefs that they have absolutely no doubts over, but it’s no guarantee of the truth until the very end when we find out for sure either way.
In all honesty I have been offended by some of the things I’ve read here and responded accordingly to the strength of my feelings at the time.
(#245)
Old
Unsaved trash

richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.richard dawkins idiot son is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:23 PM

angels

first of all its your beleive, thrth in the religious sense is that, and truth in the scientific, physical proof way is something else...you are actually telling me you think that there is life after death...if so then i ask you, quit calmly and honetly

prove it...and that means scientific proof, not scripture, that isnt proff...its doctrine
(#246)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Thank you, it's getting late over here so hope I'm still speaking in coherent sentences.

I don’t think it’s fair to assume people come here with the sole purpose of mocking you, but it is interesting to debate and talk about opposing points of view. At the end of the day, until the very end, nobody is actually going to know for sure. I mean people can have 100% solid beliefs that they have absolutely no doubts over, but it’s no guarantee of the truth until the very end when we find out for sure either way.
In all honesty I have been offended by some of the things I’ve read here and responded accordingly to the strength of my feelings at the time.

I read some posts claiming that Members here hate Europeans. Not true. I'm English, I have no reason to defend my Country because basically it's awful. So you see theres one different opinion for you.
You will also find people here react to what's said to them, so there's strength of feelings on both sides. But Faith is something that doesn't waver or go. I know I really know that my journey will take me to God. I've been bad in my past, but now, I'm Repenting every day, and people here have been so good to help me.This is my family, my hope and my Salvation. God is looking after me.
(#247)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
angels

first of all its your beleive, thrth in the religious sense is that, and truth in the scientific, physical proof way is something else...you are actually telling me you think that there is life after death...if so then i ask you, quit calmly and honetly

prove it...and that means scientific proof, not scripture, that isnt proff...its doctrine

I KNOW that God exists. I absolutely know it. God is all around us, yes even you Mr. Idiot.
(#248)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
I read some posts claiming that Members here hate Europeans. Not true. I'm English, I have no reason to defend my Country because basically it's awful. So you see theres one different opinion for you.
You will also find people here react to what's said to them, so there's strength of feelings on both sides. But Faith is something that doesn't waver or go. I know I really know that my journey will take me to God. I've been bad in my past, but now, I'm Repenting every day, and people here have been so good to help me.This is my family, my hope and my Salvation. God is looking after me.
Which bit of England are you from and why don't you like it? Are you living in American now then?

It has been refreshing to actually talk to someone on here who doesn't want to rip me limb from limb and feed me to the lions

I'm calling it a night now though, I have work in the morning and lots to do. Take care and thanks for talking to me.
(#249)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:30 PM

why do you insult me on a personal level///lol...do you think thats christian of you...i am no idiot young girl, do not dare to talk down to me insult me, argue the point...

...kmowing is not PROOF

i know that there is a moon, and i can prove it by pointing at it in the sky...now do the same with god
(#250)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Which bit of England are you from and why don't you like it? Are you living in American now then?

It has been refreshing to actually talk to someone on here who doesn't want to rip me limb from limb and feed me to the lions

I'm calling it a night now though, I have work in the morning and lots to do. Take care and thanks for talking to me.

I'm living in Southern England. It's full of drugs, drunks and murders. I don't like it at all. No I unfortunately am not in America.
Nobody wanted to rip you apart.

Goodnight PlanetF1. you are most welcome and God Bless.
(#251)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
why do you insult me on a personal level///lol...do you think thats christian of you...i am no idiot young girl, do not dare to talk down to me insult me, argue the point...

...kmowing is not PROOF

i know that there is a moon, and i can prove it by pointing at it in the sky...now do the same with god
Are you offended by the name you use?. I apologise if I have annoyed you . Tell me exactly what I'm supposed to call you?.
I have NOT insulted you actually, or talked down to you .
God saved my Father through prayer, he should have died, he had a life threatening operation. He should not be alive right now, the doctors told my mum that he shouldn't be here The power of God saved my dad. FACT. You don't have to believe me but it's the Truth.
(#252)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Typical atheist. "Give me proof!" they shout, and when you give them proof, they cry, "That isn't proof! Give me something else!" No matter how much proof you give them, it's never enough. They keep rejecting it because they don't want to accept it! Jesus can walk up to them, slap them in the face and turn their hair into flowers, and they will ignore it and say that's not proof enough.
That's one of the reasons this isn't a debate forum. They come here and demand to set the rules, then keep changing the rules when they lose!

Quote:
i know that there is a moon, and i can prove it by pointing at it in the sky...now do the same with God
Yes. I can point at the moon and say that is proof of God because it didn't get there by itself.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#253)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Carzan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 09:49 PM

You guys aren't very good at this.

Jesus healed people. He did it through miracles. Obviously, we can't fix leprosy or revive a living organism... But with special olympics, humanity has an opportunity to heal the bruised mentality of disabled civilians.

The special olympics doesn't cater especially to people with mental disorders (or "retards", as you guys seem to love to say), but also war vets and former athletes.

You guys really need to get your heads on straight. This is horrible behavior from a church. And that's coming from a piece of "unsaved trash".
(#254)
Old
True Christian™ fisherman

Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carzan View Post
You guys aren't very good at this.

Jesus healed people. He did it through miracles. Obviously, we can't fix leprosy or revive a living organism... But with special olympics, humanity has an opportunity to heal the bruised mentality of disabled civilians.

The special olympics doesn't cater especially to people with mental disorders (or "retards", as you guys seem to love to say), but also war vets and former athletes.

You guys really need to get your heads on straight. This is horrible behavior from a church. And that's coming from a piece of "unsaved trash".
What event are you currently training for? Is it the egg toss, or the 40 meter drool?
(#255)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Carzan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 10:06 PM

Point proven. So godlike it almost hurts!
(#256)
Old
True Christian™ fisherman

Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Point proven. So godlike it almost hurts!

God please. Not to worry, Jesus can take away your pain.

God Bless
(#257)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Jesus healed people.
Already explained. Try reading the thread before spouting off.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#258)
Old
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-04-2009, 10:32 PM

Why don't these idiots realize the Special Olympics are humiliating. These little vegetables see the real Olympics, they see what Gods children can do and they know they cannot.
So you liberal blowhards want to make a game they can win, that is so offensive. Should the NBA lower the net to 3'? Should baseball use the ball on a pole like in little league, where every gets to swing wildly till they finally hit it? Should swimming events be held in baby pools so those too brain damaged to swim could just run? Should ice hockey be played on a non-slip surface? Should everybody get a prize?

This kind of crap just makes me sick. That and morons who claim to use a dictionary but could not spell idiot if their life depended on it.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
(#259)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

WhatIsTheTruth is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-05-2009, 07:52 AM

This thread makes me sick.

Being mentally handicapped is a defect in the brain that your born with and have no control over; thus due to sin according to your bible.

Your complete disrespect to those you inflicted this defect in the brain due to your unavoidable sins is unacceptable; this thread shows how un-god-like this community is. I came here hoping to get my thoughts answered, but quite obviously I've chosen the hell hole of the internet and should go elsewhere.

Every one of you that insulted mentally handicapped people are pathetic wastes of life that can't grasp your own religion and therefor have wasted my time because you people need so much help that trying to get help here is ignorant of me to do.
(#260)
Old
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-05-2009, 10:48 AM

You both are idiots.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.