Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Godly Politics
Reload this Page Neil Gorsuch nominated for the Supreme Court
Godly Politics Republican, Libertarian, Constitution Party, Christian Restoration Party welcome. No liberals or Demonrats allowed.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

A for Effort

FredClevland is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.FredClevland is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.FredClevland is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Neil Gorsuch nominated for the Supreme Court - 04-10-2017, 05:14 PM

With the nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the supreme court, everyone is wondering if Neil will be able to overture the ungodly 2015 same-sex marriage ruling. Liberals and pro-homosexual groups such as the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the Human Rights campaign ( both falsely label non-violent ministry groups as hate groups ) are now worried the court will be able to return marriage to how it should be. Groups such as the Institution for Marriage have applauded his decision.

I want to take a moment to personally applaud the supreme court for crushing the liberal judges from “ nuking “ ( a homosexual term that means God knows what ) President Trump’s nomination. The past three years have been rough for Christians- but now, we can relax knowing that marriage will return to its original one man, and one woman definition. Now, to clarify, I do not hate homosexuals. God stated in the bible that homosexuality is an abomination, unhealthy, and downright sinful. I am only following God’s word.

Now that Neil Gorsuch is in the supreme court, he will be able to overturn homosexual marriage and kick homosexuality out of the spotlight. Just like President Donald Trump did to transgender liberals such as Jazz Jennings and Cathylin Jenner when he undid Obama’s bathroom policy. When a transgender says their female, but they were born male, they are lying to themselves. God instruct us not to do so ( Leviticus 19:11)
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash

Something-on-my-Paws is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Something-on-my-Paws is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Neil Gorsuch nominated for the Supreme Court - 04-11-2017, 02:17 AM

Marriage equality isn't going anywhere. If each Justice (except Gorsuch) votes the same way they did in 2015, and Gorsuch votes to overturn the ruling, the ruling would be upheld 5-4.

Maybe pray for Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the whore of the zionist regime, to die.
(#3)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Neil Gorsuch nominated for the Supreme Court - 04-11-2017, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something-on-my-Paws View Post
What's with all the hostility? Are all Orientals so hateful? Do any Buddhists have compassion? What about praying for her conversion, to let Christ touch her where she needs it most?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Neil Gorsuch nominated for the Supreme Court - 04-11-2017, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Marriage equality isn't going anywhere. If each Justice (except Gorsuch) votes the same way they did in 2015, and Gorsuch votes to overturn the ruling, the ruling would be upheld 5-4.

That's decidedly unChristian of you! Mark 16:16 says "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." I'd rather not see anyone damned if they can be redeemed and submit to the Lord because my duty is to "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." (Matthew 28:19-20).

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Neil Gorsuch nominated for the Supreme Court - 04-11-2017, 07:10 AM

Quote:

Wow, just wow... That's not very nice is it. How would you like it if someone called for mass prayers for the Holy Emperor of Thailand to die. I was there when they had riots when he was insulted on the internets so I would hate to see it when someone prays for him to die.

Young lady/man leave the killing to God, He will do it when He is good and ready.

YIC
TT

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.