Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Women! Keep your children on a leash!
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Women! Keep your children on a leash! - 05-26-2021, 03:16 PM

A certain woman in Freehold, whom I shall respectfully not use their full name in this post as she is lucky she is a white True Christian ™️ woman whom I KNOW SHOULD KNOW BETTER, has allowed her children to run around town on their own the other day. While I was doing my weekly cleanings of Pastor Ezekiel’s pipes, I saw children sticking their head through laughin and pointin at me. Clearly, these children have forgotten Ephesians 6:1-4 or THIS CERTAIN WHITE WOMAN FORGOT TO TEACH HER CHILD GOOD VALUES. What kind of town is Freehold if parents let their children go out in public without a leash or parental supervision? Do you really want your child to end up as a HOMER?!?!

My rant is done, but you know who you are. Straighten up.