Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms It!
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Pastor Billy-Reuben's Avatar
Pastor Billy-Reuben Pastor Billy-Reuben is offline
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

 
Posts: 6,016
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Libertydale, NC
Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Sun: Millions of miles away? - 03-24-2010, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonebuam View Post
we use parallax to determine the distance of the closer stars to earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax

however, at 1+ billion light years, we cannot measure the angular shift differential to compute the distance accurately. so we have to use other methods to determine the distance beyond that.
Hey, friend. Welcome to our humble forum.

Anyone can link to a wiki article about parallax and spout of a random factoid about it. Have you ever actually done the measurements yourself and then sat down to do your own calculations? We have.

Pastor Billy-Reuben


Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Aformerbaptist Aformerbaptist is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Full of it Evilution

 
Posts: 90
Join Date: Mar 2010
Aformerbaptist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Sun: Millions of miles away? - 03-28-2010, 09:54 PM

can you define fusion for me?
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Alpine's Avatar
Alpine Alpine is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 41
Join Date: Mar 2010
Alpine is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 03-30-2010, 05:38 AM

The sun isn't a lump of burning coal, though. For something carbon-based to burn, it needs fuel, energy, and oxygen. There's no oxygen in space. The sun is mostly hydrogen and helium.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 22,189
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 03-30-2010, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
The sun isn't a lump of burning coal, though. For something carbon-based to burn, it needs fuel, energy, and oxygen. There's no oxygen in space. The sun is mostly hydrogen and helium.
Don't you think that if God is able to make a burning bush that was on fire, but was not consumed by the flames he is also able to solve a little problem like a burning sun? Exodus 3:2 "And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed."

Why you need to follow the entire Bible: 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

Why it is very important to avoid hell (you are heading straight for it at the moment): Psalm 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God." Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"


5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Melissa D's Avatar
Melissa D Melissa D is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Africa
Melissa D is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Melissa D is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 04-13-2010, 06:13 PM

Incredible! Reverend Sir that is an absolutely amazing stroke of scientific genius Do you have a book published about these findings? I will buy it in a heartbeat.
I've always wondered about this ever since I heard about a cluster of stars called the jewelery box which twinkles like diamonds in the sky (and after I read the Bible, of course). I have a question though: can these diamond stars be different colours? Atheist scientists say they are different colours because of different gases, which I've always found silly because there's no gravity in space and the gas wouldn't be able to cling to the star anyways. But the jewelery box constellation is many different coloured stars. I had the pleasure of seeing it through a telescope once. Do you get different coloured diamonds?


John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 23,742
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch.
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 04-13-2010, 06:21 PM

I googled different colored diamonds (that's how we spell it in God's country):
http://images.google.com/images?q=di...N&hl=en&tab=wi
It appears that there are diamonds of various colors. Makes sense to me. Emeralds are like green diamonds. And rubies are like red diamonds.


May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Melissa D's Avatar
Melissa D Melissa D is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Africa
Melissa D is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Melissa D is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 04-13-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
I googled different colored diamonds (that's how we spell it in God's country):
http://images.google.com/images?q=di...N&hl=en&tab=wi
It appears that there are diamonds of various colors. Makes sense to me. Emeralds are like green diamonds. And rubies are like red diamonds.
That is very exciting to hear! Thank you for the link, Sir. This only confirms the Reverend's theory even more.


John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 12,904
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-03-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa D View Post
I've always wondered about this ever since I heard about a cluster of stars called the jewelery box which twinkles like diamonds in the sky
I have often noticed this cluster, too. It is quite beautiful. Near it there is another cluster called The Coal Sack which contains no stars at all, and therefore appears black. Even the athiests - who are all heathens - know that this is correct. The sky indeed reflects light like a polished mirror, and mirrors were made of metal at the time of Job Job 37:18
The Prophet Jeremiah knew this:
"Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men. But the LORD…hath stretched out the heavens" Jeremiah 10:9-12 Whether the sky is made out of metal, as the verb "stretched out" (like metal, to make a plate) suggests, or of molten glass (which is black) it needs to be polished before anything will shine in it. Just like diamonds (a form of carbon, like coal, but shiny), the stars cannot be further away than the sky, which is revealed as a lid. And lids are opaque. That is why we can see the stars. Could the creation scientists confirm this, please - I would not want to intrude my opinion if it were wrong?
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Matt2401 Matt2401 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2010
Matt2401 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-17-2010, 09:50 AM

It is with morbid fascination that I read your posts. Truly like watching a train wreck in slow motion. The sun is made of coal? Stars are diamonds because they twinkle and are 500 miles away? Tell me, does someone remind you guys to breathe? I'm not sure the neurons are present in your brains to support life functions without assistance.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
WrongheadedThinker1991's Avatar
WrongheadedThinker1991 WrongheadedThinker1991 is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 36
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: on my way to hell
WrongheadedThinker1991 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WrongheadedThinker1991 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WrongheadedThinker1991 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WrongheadedThinker1991 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-17-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2401 View Post
It is with morbid fascination that I read your posts. Truly like watching a train wreck in slow motion. The sun is made of coal? Stars are diamonds because they twinkle and are 500 miles away? Tell me, does someone remind you guys to breathe? I'm not sure the neurons are present in your brains to support life functions without assistance.
That's even falser than their beliefs.
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Matt2401 Matt2401 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2010
Matt2401 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-17-2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker1991 View Post
That's even falser than their beliefs.
These people can't possibly be serious, can they? I'm holding out hope this is complete sarcasm that I am misinterpreting.
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,647
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-17-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2401 View Post
These people can't possibly be serious, can they? I'm holding out hope this is complete sarcasm that I am misinterpreting.
Friend, we are as real as God Himself and as serious as the fires of Hell, where you yourself will shortly be headed if you don't straighten out and repent of your liberal elitist ways.


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 12,904
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-20-2010, 01:38 PM

The Bible is like a handbook of life. It has been given to us by the Creator of that very life because He knew that our limited view at any time in the history of the universe would lead to incomplete ideas and thus - as is happening now through distorted "science" - false belief systems. JOHN 8:32 And ye shall know the Trueth, and the Trueth shall make you free.
We were not told this because it is false!
That is how we know that it is true.
That is why we are free. HALLELUJAH!
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 18,555
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-20-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2401 View Post
It is with morbid fascination that I read your posts. Truly like watching a train wreck in slow motion. The sun is made of coal? Stars are diamonds because they twinkle and are 500 miles away? Tell me, does someone remind you guys to breathe? I'm not sure the neurons are present in your brains to support life functions without assistance.
And you claim stars are balls of hot gas. Right,..
We presented our maths, where are your's? Face it the Biblical Science FACTS are on our side. Just because some flim flam man with good hair and some fancy PHD at some elite school says it true means it true.



Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 12,904
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-21-2010, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2401
It is with morbid fascination that I read your posts. Truly like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
I am glad that you recognise the unfolding ruin of false science.
But not all science is false.
Important knowledge is imparted to His creation by a loving Creator through steadfast servants who recognise their subordinate rôle. Jeremiah 10:23
Michael Faraday was such a man.

Quote:
The sun is made of coal?
Of course we know that the sun is in the sky. We have known that ever since we could see it. True science, not distorted by unconscious compulsions to affirm the tenets of atheism, gives us the ability to wonder at the miracle of creation. We know that coal and diamonds are made out of carbon. We know that carbon burns. And through grace we have been given instruments that enable us to discover the make-up of the sun. GLORY!
Here is a short quote concerning carbon. The source does not mock God.
(Latin. carbo: charcoal) Carbon, an element of prehistoric discovery, is very widely distributed in nature. It is found in abundance in the sun.

There is much evidence for God’s direction of human understanding, and our appreciation of that blessing rings through the ages.
We also recognise the hand of satan, warping our judgement, as is abundantly clear when we encounter the demonic ravings of atheistic secular “scientists” whose insanity knows no bounds. Proverbs 15:2

Satan longs to usurp the authority of God, but satan is a fool. Wisdom is as alien to him as sound fiscal policy is to a pimp from the gutters of Harlem.

Proverbs 1:29-31 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the feare of the Lord. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproofe. Therefore shall they eate of the fruite of their owne way, and be filled with their owne deuices.

Secular “scientists” hate The Truth. Pride and arrogance typifies their so called research and from the froward nonsense they spout, we know they are demonic. God hates them.
EVIDENCE
Proverbs 8:13 The feare of the Lord is to hate euill: pride and arrogancie, and the euill way, and the froward mouth doe I hate.

That doesn’t mean that God hates education, scientific or otherwise!
PROOF
Proverbs2:6 For the Lord giueth wisedome: out of his mouth commeth knowledge, and vnderstanding.

MORE PROOF
Proverbs 9:10 The feare of the Lord is the beginning of wisedome: and the knowledge of the holy is vnderstanding.

False scientists. Demons are “driving their train”. How long ‘til the train wreck? God tells us that it will be quite soon.. Proverbs 10:27 ..communist inspired, demon regulated, secular, Godless, devious and perverted Proverbs 14:2.
We do not assert that God is the only reliable science teacher without evidence!
EVIDENCE
Proverbs 15:33 The feare of the Lord is the instruction of wisedome; and before honour is humilitie..
PROOF
Daniel 2:21,22 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he remoueth Kings, and setteth vp Kings: he giueth wisedome vnto the wise, and knowledge to them that know vnderstanding. He reuealeth the deepe and secret things: hee knoweth what is in the darknes, & the light dwelleth with him.



PROOF - what happens as a result
Isaiah 11:2 And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest vpon him, the spirit of wisedome and vnderstanding, the spirit of counsell and might, the spirit of knowledge, and of the feare of the Lord:
Isaiah33:6a And wisedome and knowledge shall be the stabilitie of thy times..

What happens after the “train wreck”?
I would have no idea, unless someone told me.
This what God tells us
Matthew 13:41 The Sonne of man shall send forth his Angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdome all things that offend, and them which doe iniquitie

Doesn’t sound too good. Where’s the evidence?

How about some first hand EVIDENCE from a classically educated doctor?
Luke 13:27-28 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence you are; depart from me all ye workers of iniquitie. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when yee shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Iacob, and all the Prophets in the kingdome of God, and you your selues thrust out.

Is that the train wreck you were thinking about?
Psalm 90:12

Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 09-21-2010 at 07:45 AM. Reason: correct broken link
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Ibelieveinlord's Avatar
Ibelieveinlord Ibelieveinlord is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2010
Ibelieveinlord is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ibelieveinlord is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-26-2010, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Genesis1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

I would like to expound on this as some people are confused about the nature of stars. We can gather two conclusions from this verse. 1) Stars are meant to divide day and night and 2) They are meant for time-keeping.

Since stars are clearly stated to be designed for human purpose, it makes no sense that they would be millions of light-years away like scientists claim. If God made stars so we can keep track of time, why seperate them from earth by vast distances? Furthermore, if they were millions of light-years away, that would mean they would have to be very, very big -- even bigger than our own sun. No, that doesn't make sense at all.

Stars are simply lights. But they are not the same as the sun, as scientists say because stars are not yellowish-orange. They are white, silvery, and twinkly. I hypothesize that they are actually celestial diamonds that are reflecting moonlight. That would account for their white-silvery light. They can't be lumps of coal like the sun, otherwise they would be yellow. I think we can agree that diamonds would be the most likely choice.


They are millions of light years away, They have such power to shine all the way to the earth because the lord gave them that power, Plus - They are bigger then our sun because the lord gave that power, And the reason they are white is because the burn so hot, That its white fire.
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
Michelle1991's Avatar
Michelle1991 Michelle1991 is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Denmarkia
Michelle1991 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Michelle1991 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-26-2010, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibelieveinlord View Post
They are millions of light years away, They have such power to shine all the way to the earth because the lord gave them that power, Plus - They are bigger then our sun because the lord gave that power, And the reason they are white is because the burn so hot, That its white fire.
It seems that you are messing up time and distance. Those are two different things
Time is measured in seconds, hours, days, or years, while distance is about inch, feet, miles etc. Therefore there is no such thing as “light year”.
If you have read the Holy Bible you would also know that the stars are not burning, they were put up by God on the third day. Genesis 1: 16 -19 (King James Version)


Proverbs 10:8 (King James Version):
"The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall."
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
Cappii's Avatar
Cappii Cappii is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2010
Cappii is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-28-2010, 01:37 PM

Wait? Who said that the stars were white? Oh, wait, it was the dear "Reverend," right? Yeah, next he's gonna claim that he is Jesus, and you fools are gonna follow him... straight to Hell.

The stars are different colors. If you ever took the time to look through a decent telescope, you'd see this for yourself. Our own sun, which is a Star, is yellow, not white. And it's certainly NOT made of coal, or it would have burned out already, even if the world was only 6000 years old.

You people speak as if you have the devine knowledge of God himself. I will be both saddened and glad when he destroys all of you for your wickedness.

Y'all need to study over Matthew 23 really well ON YOUR OWN, and don't listen to what the dear "Reverend" says about it. Allow the Spirit of The Lord to fill you and read it while in The Spirit. Only then can you attain true understanding. I pity you all.
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 18,555
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-28-2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappii View Post
Wait? Who said that the stars were white? Oh, wait, it was the dear "Reverend," right? Yeah, next he's gonna claim that he is Jesus, and you fools are gonna follow him... straight to Hell.
That is unfair and disgusting putting words into the Reverad's mouth. I demand you apologize to him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappii View Post
The stars are different colors. If you ever took the time to look through a decent telescope, you'd see this for yourself.
Diamonds are different colors. Clear ones are just considered the most desirable .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappii View Post
Our own sun, which is a Star, is yellow, not white. And it's certainly NOT made of coal, or it would have burned out already, even if the world was only 6000 years old.
So you agree the world can't be older than 6,000 years old or the sun would have gone out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappii View Post
You people speak as if you have the devine knowledge of God himself. I will be both saddened and glad when he destroys all of you for your wickedness.
That judgment if for God and not you. I myself will pray that Jesus helps you see the TRUTH we TRUE Christians are trying spreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappii View Post
Y'all need to study over Matthew 23 really well ON YOUR OWN, and don't listen to what the dear "Reverend" says about it. Allow the Spirit of The Lord to fill you and read it while in The Spirit. Only then can you attain true understanding. I pity you all.
Were do we not bear the load we tell others to carry friend, or rather were do we not bear the load Christ tells us Christians to carry?



Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,647
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Are Stars Actually Giant Diamonds? Science and Math Confirms - 09-28-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibelieveinlord View Post
They are millions of light years away, They have such power to shine all the way to the earth because the lord gave them that power, Plus - They are bigger then our sun because the lord gave that power, And the reason they are white is because the burn so hot, That its white fire.
Then how come He never mentioned doing any of that in the meticulous record He kept of His creation?


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
astronomy, creation science, genesis, heliocentric: theory in crises, intelligent design, stars are diamonds, the sun is a lump of coal

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved