Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page How can we see stars if they are "millions of light years" away?
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Irish drunk

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How can we see stars if they are "millions of light years" aw - 12-19-2018, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
What really makes me laugh is how these sick-o scientists claim that the earth is a billion-carillon years old, when the Holy Bible tells us that the earth cannot possibly be older than about 6,000 years.

How do they expect anyone to take them seriously with nonsense like that?
So you're trying to convince we that the Earth is only 6000 years old and make me try to ignore that before 6000 years ago there were major key events and evidence to back it up? Like the domestication of animals, The Great Oxygenation Event, and more. Could you actually show proof that the Earth is only 6000 years old? Also, try not to only use biblical proof and show me some scientific proof? Because I have plenty of proof on why the Earth is billions of years old.