Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT)
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#361)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 03-13-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwish View Post
My sin was believing in something called the Lord and his "son" Jesus.
I have done nothing to anger them, the things that happened to me were humans and the human limits.
I did nothing but believing in his truth and word. I followed everything the bible said.
I'm sorry, but one day he stopped playing "puppet" with me.
And yet you know nothing about the Bible, how is that possible?

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#362)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 12,861
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 03-13-2013, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integral View Post
So the whole world drowned in water, am i right? Not a single grain of dirt left for people to stand on?
Have you ever tried to stand on a single grain of dirt? These probably were pretty muddy (turbulent) waters, if that's what you mean
Reply With Quote
(#363)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 12,861
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 03-13-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwish View Post
My story is long, painful, sadding and boring. You won't be interested in seeing it.
I suffered, more than a life time, God gave up on me. I was a believer until that day he gave up on me. He made that world for me and then just disappeared as if it was all just a lego castle.
My agony opened my eyes to the truth. Things can come without reason. Everybody is evil in essence as long there is money around them.
How can you explain how my life were just good all my life while believing and suddenly my whole world crushes down while I was still believing?
Try reading the Book of Job. You might find some enlightening parallels.
Reply With Quote
(#364)
Old
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 5,720
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 03-13-2013, 11:29 PM

Let's do a little recap here, crayfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwish View Post
You humans contradict yourself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwish View Post
You contradict your kin, human.
As we have established, you are more than little confused and these examples you tried to use were not contradictions.

So my beautiful butterfly, let me give you an example about actual contradiction. OK, let's see what you wrote here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwish View Post
I followed everything the bible said.
You see, you claimed that you followed everything that bible said, yet you have shown here that you know very little about the bible. Following the bible while not knowing what is written in it?

Now, my friend, that is a contradiction.
You are welcome.
Reply With Quote
(#365)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

 
Posts: 23,558
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 03-13-2013, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwish View Post
I did nothing but believing in his truth and word. I followed everything the bible said.
Pain and suffering sometimes produce a greater good. The Holy Bible tells us that trials and difficulties produce stronger, better Christians, and we should “count it all joy” (James 1:2) when we encounter them. If you followed everything in the Bible, you would thank the LORD for all He's done for you.

\0/


Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#366)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn

 
Posts: 14,157
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The other end of the internet
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 03-13-2013, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Try reading the Book of Job...
Don't you mean, "again"? They claim to have been a believing Christian, and that's just not possible without knowing that which you profess to believe, and the only way to know what a Christian is supposed to believe is to read the Bible.


Reply With Quote
(#367)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 12,861
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 03-14-2013, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Don't you mean, "again"? They claim to have been a believing Christian, and that's just not possible without knowing that which you profess to believe, and the only way to know what a Christian is supposed to believe is to read the Bible.
Well, I'm giving this nut job the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he's Catholic and was never given the permission to read the Bible
Reply With Quote
(#368)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 03-17-2013, 08:21 PM

I got this in my email today, thought it was funny and summed up how atheists work around their "scientific data"


Drama queen

Last edited by BelieverInGod; 04-03-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#369)
Old
Serpent_Of_Old's Avatar
Serpent_Of_Old Serpent_Of_Old is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2015
Serpent_Of_Old is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 04-30-2015, 07:29 PM

Oh boy. That will be a long one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
Many worthless freaks believe the Bible is fact, while every scientific paper is a lie. I find that quite pathetic, since the only people who seem to come up with the actual 'proof' that the word of god is fact are the religious people themselves. Well why wouldn't they? They have to protect their meaningless jobs.
You see what I did there? I switched "Science" with the Bible and the message was the same. Only pointed in the opposite direction. Generally a good sign, that the presented argument is weak. Seeing someone put all scientific fields into one big sack is also quite something. Allah was your prophet, wasn't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
Seriously, how are we meant to believe anything some worthless scientist tells us, when it is clearly a lie and fabrication to attack our God. ALL Scientists are in league with Lucifer, their plan to blast our heads so full of nonsense that we believe more in their far-out-trash, than God almighty.
Actually it is quite simple. If you don't believe it, try it yourself. If you get the same resuts, there probably is something to it. The goal Isn't to disprove god (then they'd make more use of the Bible), but find a reason for why things happen or how to make things easier. So if all scientists are in league with the devel, why are you buying their unholy creations? I mean. You probably use a fridge (Themodynamics, Elektrics -both parts of Physics- , Chemestry and biology. All are scientific fields), A car (Mechanics, Themodynamics, Elektrics, Fluid Mechanics, Petrochemestry,...) or a computer (Electrics, IT, Communication technology, Optics,...) If you actually abandoned all science, you'd be sitting naked in a cave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
Genetics, dinosaurs, men on the moon. All bullshit. For every co-called fact they can give me, i can dismiss it as fabricated nonsense. It's already a well-known-fact that all the moon landings were faked. Man has never set foot into space, and I would be willing to bet that nothing else has either. All the pictures from so-called sattelites ... FAKE, all pictures from other plantes ... FAKE, and how can we believe most so-called fossils are truly what they say if their so-called carbon dating bullshit comes from these perverting scientists too? In truth - We can't.
OK. I will give you at least that. Not because I think you're right (actually the opposite is true, you are fatally wrong in my eyes), but because it is either on a too small scale to be tested at home (Genetics), on a too large timescale (Dinosaurs) or too expensive to just prove a single person wrong (Moonlanding). And I am not completely sure, why the US governmet would pump millions of dollars into a fake Spaceprogram to launch unfunctional probes into "'Space'" to then produce made up images of the earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
So in an effort to prove these pathetic scientists wrong, I set them a task. They ask me to prove God exists? Well I asked them to prove to me the Earth is round, not flat. Prove this to me - NOT with so-called 'genuine' pictures from 'outerspace', or any of your other science fiction bullshit.
Nothing more simple than that. All you need is a car, and money for ferry and fuel. (Or if that is still too much witchcraft for you, just a horse and a sailing boat). Simply move west by compass or following the evening sun.

I'll just assume, that the rest of your post was added later.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
The earth isn't completely flat at the moment, it's puffed up due to all the water from the flood going into the earth:
The earth does have corners however (Isaiah 11:12 & Revelation 7:1) so it probably looks more like a cube than a sphere.
And nobody here denied that you cannot fall off the earth I'm sure.
So why do people keep saying that the eart is flat and not Lensshaped? Because that IS a difference.
Now look at an image of a lens and compare it to an image of a cube. Do you notice something? Right. They can almost be no more different.
And where did the water for a flood come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Time zones are human inventions.
However, it can indeed be night and day at the same time, and that's because the earth is big, and the sun moves:
It cannot shine everywhere, you see.. That should be pretty straight-forward.
Well yes. Obviously. What would be the alternative? Having them comanded by God?
You also made a little mistake with your big almost flat world, moving sun approach. That is, that at daytime, everybody has some stage of daytime. You can test this by playing god. Get a flat piece of cardboard and paint your own little world on one side. Now grab a lamp, point it at the earth and start spinning it slowly alround, You'll see that as soon as the habitated side get's sun, everybody on the habitated side get's sun. The funny thing is, it works no matter how big your earth is. Now go to Chatroulette, Omegle, Facebook, or what ever site you have that provides live Videochat. Ask them What time of day it is. You'll find that at any time, every time is present. Amazing, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Please prove it doesn't. Have YOU gone into space to see? No, of course not.
And why is Isiah's witness account less reliable than those of your beloved "scientists"?
The difference is, Isiah's witness is that guy who knows your father from back in the highschooldays. You find a little note he wrote back then, saying SalvationSeekers Dad is straight.
The scientists are a few guys that hardly know each other, but all observed at different occasions your Dad being taken from behind. Some of them even took pictures, but those are probably all fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
No, as even a flat object has two sides, moron. (An object so flat that it does not have two sides is an impossible, non-existant object.)
It would depend entirely on which side is pointed at the sun!

Try it yourself, hold a book with the front or back towards the sun, does the sun shine on both sides of it?
No, of course not, fool. One side is in shadow.

But the earth is, as I said, not completely flat either... More like a cube.
So stop this sillyness.
Oh. OK. The earth uses both sides. Why didn't you say that all along? That makes the claim that the earth is really big just as useless as before. So instead of a ball, we get a squashed ball. Damn. Those scientists and captains are just too good at hiding that fact.
But wait, there's more. It actually isn't a squashed but a cube with slightly bloated faces. To be totally honest, that almost looks like a sphere.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
And yes, this is indeed funny.
You follower of so-called science are very funny in your foolishness:
Astronomists claimed for "a fact" that the sun was inhabited during the 1700's.. !!
Why should I trust them now? Why must science be right NOW?
All previous theories in every scientific field has been wrong after all..
So that's what.. how many percentage of all theories have been incorrect? 99% maybe?
Friend, you're better off playing russian roulette than believing scientists, the chance to get that bullet is alot less than believing an incorrect theory..
It was totally right of you to poop your pants as a child. Good thing you never changed that habit like tose "Scientists".
What even is the chance, that you picked the right choice with your religion? 90% at best, when we only look at the major ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
So water flows upwards instead of downwards now?
Is there no end to your foolishness?

The water from the flood had to go somewhere, and where did it went?
Into the earth! Becoming the groundwater of today and puffing up the earth.
Put a pot full of water on a stove and leave it there for a few hours. It will actually disappear. It couldn't have moved further down, you made sure of that, so.. what is this wizardry?
And it's a good thing the rainwater doesn't go into the ground. That would just be ridicolous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
And what's to say that your understanding of numbers is correct?
How would you know? By making a calculation with the same numbers you have no way of validating?
You've got to admit, that math is a quite usful tool for everything that you can count or measure. I've seen once something about some african tribe without any numerical system, living in mud. I mean, I'm totally fine with you wanting to live with an arican tribe in the mud. And your skill with a tool is independant of the tool you use. You could become a master in jamming nails into a wall with a brick. But you still would be jamming nails into a wall with a brick.
Or to stay at numbers: I'd prefer to use the duodecimal (or douzimal) System, as it would be easier to use on a day to day basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
But it must come as a shock to you who thinks your precious high-priest pastors are infallible.. or even have a clue what they're talking about.
Hah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Far too many to list!
But what about the "undisputable fact" that atoms couldn't be split? And that they didn't contain any energy at all? This was "fact" as late as the 30's!
Well, how wrong they was.. to put it mildly.
Cause I take it you've heard of nuclear weapons? Well if not, you will when we drop a few on your terrorist friends in Iran!


..And while speaking of atoms, do you know how many models of how one is constructed there has been?
All discarded in favor of a later one, culminating in our current one.

Yeah, science never changes at all, it's 100% truth..
Just that all early theories have been proven untrue and new theories are constantly changed or added..
Still all truth right?
Up to the point when tools were finally avaiable to split atoms, there was no reason to attempt it or assume otherwise. And the thing with theories is that they are not facts. They are not yet completely proven and people who use those these theories now that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
No. God showed it to Him.
What about you? Did God show you anything? No?
So how then would you know better? You simply trust in the word of a man.
Did God show it to you? No. At best God told it Isiah, who told it someone, who wrote it down, to have it then translated centuries later and then read by you


This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 04-30-2015 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Fixed the quoting format. Next time, please consider prayerfully before posting. Thank you
Reply With Quote
(#370)
Old
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

 
Posts: 3,259
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 04-30-2015, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent_Of_Old View Post
Oh boy. That will be a long one.
No, actually pretty short.

You are probably a 1-post wonder copy-pasting already debunked junk from elsewhere.

I see no point in responding to someone who hasn't even introduced himself in the Introductions forum.

Your argument is thus invalid.


I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
Reply With Quote
(#371)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

 
Posts: 79,898
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 05-01-2015, 02:26 AM

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#372)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 4,470
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 05-01-2015, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent_Of_Old View Post
Oh boy. That will be a long one.
Blah, blah, blah, drivel, snort...


I hope you didn't think anyone would read that drool. I bet it took quite a while to come up with all those useless words. You must have a pretty high opinion of yourself.


What do you want here, heathen?


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#373)
Old
Father Chukuma Jones Father Chukuma Jones is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 10
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Denver
Father Chukuma Jones is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 05-02-2015, 09:04 AM

Serpent of old, even your nickname is malefic. You did poor work of hiding your true identity of an internet daemon. This forums are luckily warded from all evil, you have no power here! Go spread your heresy among those who reject the truth.
Reply With Quote
(#374)
Old
NuclearNinjjaXD NuclearNinjjaXD is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2016
NuclearNinjjaXD is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NuclearNinjjaXD is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Wink Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 04-02-2016, 02:40 PM

You... are... so... stupid...
Reply With Quote
(#375)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 10,136
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 04-02-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearNinjjaXD View Post
You... are... so... stupid...
Dear Miss Nuclear,

It is a privilege to welcome you to God's Favorite Forum. You seem to be a taciturn person of few words. You also seem most uneducated in Scripture, Creation Science and argumentation.

A fallacious argument is based on emotions and opinions, not evidence. One example is the appeal to person, ad hominem. Instead of scrutinizing the actual content of this Godly thread you simple choose insulting. That is all fine and good for us, as it is a sign of the immanent return of Jesus!



Jude 1:18
How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

If you simply wanted to have a tantrum, that is perfectly OK and you can return to your physical and mental self-abuse. If, however, you wanted to have your opinion taken seriously, you performed quite badly.

Thank you for this opportunity to teach you some basics of normal conversation and manners!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#376)
Old
NuclearNinjjaXD NuclearNinjjaXD is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2016
NuclearNinjjaXD is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NuclearNinjjaXD is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 04-02-2016, 02:53 PM

You get your science from the bible, an unproven, not updated, 2000 year old racist, homophobic, sexist, ignorant, arrogant, disproven book...
Reply With Quote
(#377)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 4,470
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 04-02-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearNinjjaXD View Post
racist, homophobic, sexist...

You people always seem to used the same vocabulary. Do you get those words on some web site or do you learn them at your meetings? People who talk like you do always seem to go to a lot of meetings.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#378)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 10,136
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 04-02-2016, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearNinjjaXD View Post
You get your science from the bible, an unproven, not updated, 2000 year old racist, homophobic, sexist, ignorant, arrogant, disproven book...
Of course God has many qualities. In addition to those quoted by you (God is not supposed to be updated - 1 Corinthians 12:5; He does abhor some nations - Judges 6:16; He has explicitly expressed that sodomy is a grievous sin - 1 Timothy 1:10; Jesus commands women to obey - 1 Corinthians 11:9; He does have his misgivings about science - 1 Timothy 6:20; He has all the reasons to be arrogant as He Created everything - Genesis 1:1 etc.; and the Bible has been proven - Psalms 12:6 testifies for the whole content of this wonderful book), He is also merciful (Exodus 34:6) and Loving to those who accept Him (John 3:16), while those who reject Him have no hope (John 3:18).

I am going to present you with three additional verses that are going to turn your world upside down. They have converted several atheists to True Faith™ as they reveal how wrong you've been. We DO get our Creation Science from the Bible, because the observations of atheists, their tellyschopes and microtomes and statistics are skewed. God has deceived them because they dismissed Him!



Isaiah 66:4
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Your senses have been fooled by your unbelief. An omnipotent entity (Revelation 19:6) can also fool computers and photographs as easily.

Ultimately, we respect God not because He is nice or gentle but because he is to be feared and obeyed (Ecclesiastes 12:13). There would be no point in worshiping an entity that had a laissez-faire attitude towards everything. No. God is capricious, He may smite us any moment (please, read the Book of Job for reference). He rules. We obey. He has told us the True Form™ of the World (Revelation 7:1) and the Firmament (Genesis 1:6). All else is delusion.

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.




Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#379)
Old
NuclearNinjjaXD NuclearNinjjaXD is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2016
NuclearNinjjaXD is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NuclearNinjjaXD is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 04-30-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Let's do a little recap here, crayfish.





As we have established, you are more than little confused and these examples you tried to use were not contradictions.

So my beautiful butterfly, let me give you an example about actual contradiction. OK, let's see what you wrote here.



You see, you claimed that you followed everything that bible said, yet you have shown here that you know very little about the bible. Following the bible while not knowing what is written in it?

Now, my friend, that is a contradiction.
You are welcome.
If the bible ever gets 100% proven by fact and logic, I will personally give you 100 dollars and then hang my self. You'd like that wouldnt you...
Reply With Quote
(#380)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 9,050
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 04-30-2016, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearNinjjaXD View Post
If the bible ever gets 100% proven by fact and logic, I will personally give you 100 dollars and then hang my self. You'd like that wouldnt you...
If Jesus is real then the Bible(KJV1611) is fact: we can agree on that. So now it is encumbent on you to show that Jesus was other than whole He was.

Don't try to shift the burden of proof. That is science 101!

Sheesh, you atheists don't even know your own religion.

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
astronomy, charles darwin nude, creation science, dinosaurs = dragons, evolution: darwin spits on god, flat earth, geology, justin beiber nude, lies of secular science, young earth

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved