Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Stars we'll meet in Heaven
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Stars we'll meet in Heaven - 08-22-2010, 07:06 AM

Strongly inspired by BibleThumpinBlondes wonderful thread ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!I found myself wondering how many famous and well known people have actually earned their ticket to Heaven by now.
It's very hard to find any "stars" who have lived a perfect Christian life, but I guess some gets close enough.
I am very curious to hear your opinion on this subject, so I hope that you will ad your favorite Heaven Bound "Star" in this thread.

Personal I believe that Governor Sarah Palin will find a place next to Jesus when she leave this world. Remember, she is the one who made this very true and poetic statement:

"The simple yet elegantly awkward moose proves God's creation and not evolution is the source of all life. How could something as oddly shaped and silly looking as a moose evolve through so-called "natural selection?" Is evolution a committee? There is nothing natural about a dorky moose! Only God could have made a moose and given it huge antlers to fight off his predatory enemies. God has a well known sense of humor, I mean He made the platypus too."

Name:  sarah_palin_with_a_gun_large.jpg
Views: 3784
Size:  43.7 KB
Sara Palin protecting our Christian Rights

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."