Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page I need some advice
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default I need some advice - 03-20-2014, 04:26 AM

Ladies,

I need some sisterly advice!!! While I was tending to my garden a couple of weeks ago the strangest thing happened as I was watering my tomatoes. This little puppy was sound asleep in my cabbage. He was a ragged little thing skinny as a rail. However he was just so happy to see someone. He is very timid so I was really careful. (Needless to say I had to destroy my cabbage )

However, as it turns out he has quickly become part of our family . My boys love him, and since I will be all alone in this big house soon, when they leave for college my youngest suggested I take him as a pet. Naturally, I went to the bible but I am still a little confused, my husband would never allow pets. When I checked the KJV for guidance I remembered these two verses James 3:7 and Isaiah 11:6.

I have had him cleaned and check by a wonderful Christian doctor, and other than being hungry he is perfectly fine. He did snap at a lady who tried to pet him at the doctors office. She is a suspected homer so I cant blame him.

I am just at a loss on what to do. My heart says keep and love him, however my husband would not approve. I am just confused on what to do, I cannot cast away one of God's wonderful creatures, and I am having a really hard time going against my late husbands wishes.

I did get a picture of him so I posted it below. He loves the bed I got in him since we do not have a dog house or a bed for him. I got him a mattress and a sheet set and put him down stairs in the maids room. He does not make messes and he is very clean!

So I have to ask what should I do??? My big heart seems to always get me in to trouble.

Charter Member Pearland, Texas