Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Teen Whores Gone Wild: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks!
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash

Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mike Gerrard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Teen Whores Gone Wild: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks! - 02-02-2010, 08:42 PM

I have to agree. This is pure exploitation. It was her choice to undergo an illegal relationship in sexual nature with an overage man and to sue Starbucks for her mistake is pure hipocrisy.

This is akin to someone suing McDonalds because they got fat...
(#22)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award True Heterosexual™ Gold Tither The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Teen Whores Gone Wild: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks! - 02-02-2010, 10:17 PM

It is important that we all understand she is a whore and not just a slut. A whore says, "I am a slut therefore you owe me money."

Exactly what this whore did.

-ND
(#23)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Teen Whores Gone Wild: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks! - 02-02-2010, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah Dint View Post
It is important that we all understand she is a whore and not just a slut. A whore says, "I am a slut therefore you owe me money."

Exactly what this whore did.

-ND
Excellent point!

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012
(#24)
Old
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Teen Whores Gone Wild: Underage SLUT sues innocent Starbucks! - 02-02-2010, 11:58 PM

Proof once again that we are nuanced in what we say! Not every slut is a whore, but every whore is a slut.

I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.