Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Is it okay for men to share a luffa in the showers at the gym?
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Is it okay for men to share a luffa in the showers at the gym? - 04-09-2020, 01:56 AM

I was sitting here watching Sean Hannity’s interview when a commercial of a local gym was wishing everyone health and safety during this fake pandemic and then I remembered I used to go visit that gym. Now yes, I would shower there but it was strictly for hygiene reasons because of 1 Corinthians 6:19. It’s one of those fancy gyms that poor black folk can’t normally afford. Anyway, I had a man pass by me offering to let me borrow his luffa. I’m sure it was just an offer of help but I still confused. Now I’m wondering what you nice white Christian folk have to say about two men sharing a luffa in the showers at the gym. What is the acceptable thing to do so that I’ll know if I ever get back to having a gym membership.