Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum
Reload this Page It must be matrimony: Latest coupling for the Lord!
WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum A seasonal forum hosted by cyber Bridesmaids, Daisy Mae Johnson, Sister Mary Etheldreda and Sister Talitha . Groomly advice is also offered from Best Man, Pastor Zeke!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Jesus' eternal love It must be matrimony: Latest coupling for the Lord! - 05-21-2018, 06:56 PM

Of course, they come from different states and have never even met yet. That's no issue for a Godly love match!

Genesis 34:9 And make ye marriages with us, and give your daughters unto us, and take our daughters unto you.

It was only last week one of the latest promising Forum Members, Ms. Pamela Smith came to me over a distressing concern that often plague flustered moms as we - do our sons have the gay in them?

Poor Pamela, she's been beside herself only blaming herself for her boy Ethan's sticky sin, and she should. Landover has taught us both over and over, often when things go wrong: It's us, the woman's fault! (Genesis 3:12)

With enough prayer, the Lord also guides us to trust in Him to lead the path to righteousness.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;
And lean not unto thine own understanding.

So, here I have 10 kids; 4 ladies of various ages, I thought how inventive it would be to kill two lovebirds with one stone; cure little 15 year old Ethan of his gay while he's still growing, and find a suitable husband for one of my older, gangily daughters, Eunice, whose 25 and hanging from spinsterhood by a thread. Now, there may be hope for her yet.

Here is the soon to be happy couple:

I can't wait for Eunice to finally blossom into a comely Christian housewife, to obey her new husband and God, and distract Ethan from his gay demons so he may proke her maidenhead and provide the pittery-patter of Jesus's Soldiers.