Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#881)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

I love MCR is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 11-10-2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
You're right, Brother Percy, as usual. If those God mocking Satan worshippers 'Judas Priest' and Ozzy Ozborne can be found responsible for promoting suicide, then MCR should be, too.
You all have been showing your ignorance. Judas Priest and Ozzy Ozborne have never been found responsible for promoting suicide.

Also MCR is NOT responsible for the death of anyone. When someone commits suicide there is a deeper issue other than the music they listen to. MCR's lyrics are not promoting suicide in any way. Many people start listening to "emo" music as an escape from depression. It contains content that they can relate to and make them feel like they are not alone.

Here are a few Emo/hardcore bands to check out:

[SATANIC CULT MUSIC LEADERS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

and here are their lyrics:

[DEMONIC INCANTATIONS PRINTED TO RECRUIT CHILDREN TO SATAN REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 11-10-2017 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Let's keep it clean, dear!
(#882)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

thisismyusername is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thisismyusername is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 11-11-2017, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post

Lyrics from the song 'Dead' from the album 'Black Parade' (Note: 'The Black Parade' is where all Emos believe they go when they die.)

Am I just being paranoid here, or are 'My Chemical Romance' deliberately making music to encourage their fans to self-harm/commit suicide? If so, this band need locked up, and fast!
The Black Parade is not where emos believe they go when they die. 'The Black Parade' represents a funeral precession or a parade for the dead.

Ok the second part of the quote's answer:

You are just being paranoid... MCR does not encourage death, and if you researched them further you would find that out.

Here is an article you did not put in your post:

Quote:
Band offer condolences to Hannah Bond's family and say they are 'anti-suicide'
My Chemical Romance have spoken out about the suicide of Hannah Bond, the 13 year-old fan of the band from Kent who recently hanged herself.
At a hearing about her death coroner Roger Sykes suggested that Hannah Bond’s suicide was linked in with her apparent obsession with emo music, saying that he found the overtones of the genre “disturbing”.
Writing on Mychemicalromance.com, the band offered their condolences to Bond‘s family. They went on to say that as a band they were “anti-suicide”, and that one of their aims was to provide “comfort, support and solace” to their fans.
The message read: “We have recently learned of the suicide and tragic loss of Hannah Bond. We’d like to send our condolences to her family during this time of mourning. Our hearts and thoughts are with them.
My Chemical Romance are and always have been vocally anti-violence and anti-suicide. As a band, we have always made it one of our missions through our actions to provide comfort, support, and solace to our fans.

“The message and theme of our album ‘The Black Parade’ is hope and courage. Our lyrics are about finding the strength to keep living through pain and hard times. The last song on our album states: ‘I am not afraid to keep on living’ – a sentiment that embodies the band’s position on hardships we all face as human beings.
“If you or anyone that you know have feelings of depression or suicide, we urge you to find your way and your voice to deal with these feelings positively.”
and because you are talking about lyrics here is the chorus to MCR's song Famous Last Words:

[DEMONIC INCANTATIONS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 11-11-2017 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Tomfoolery of demonic kind will not be tolerated
(#883)
Old
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 11-11-2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismyusername View Post
The Black Parade is not...
Hi. Would you mind reading the thread before commenting with the same angle dozens of others have already attempted (and been shown that what they propose has nothing to do with Christianity)? Thanks.

Obligatory coronavirus public service message: