Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page intro
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

crclinton is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default intro - 08-16-2010, 01:09 PM

Hi, my name is crclinton. I go to a baptist church, but I admit, sometimes I find baptists anal. So, I call myself a Christ follower. I have many favorite Bible verses. I was "unsaved trash" (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...ighlight=music) until I became a child of God when I was 9. I have since rededicated my life to Christ....many times because "I'm just a sinner saved by grace...."
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: intro - 08-16-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crclinton View Post
Hi, my name is crclinton. I go to a baptist church, but I admit, sometimes I find baptists anal. So, I call myself a Christ follower. I have many favorite Bible verses. I was "unsaved trash" (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...ighlight=music) until I became a child of God when I was 9. I have since rededicated my life to Christ....many times because "I'm just a sinner saved by grace...."
Do you have your father's permission to be on the internet?

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#3)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: intro - 08-16-2010, 01:49 PM

You talked in a very confused state. Has Satan been visiting you.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: intro - 08-16-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
You talked in a very confused state. Has Satan been visiting you.
I think He is still there.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8
(#5)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: intro - 08-16-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Christina View Post
I think He is still there.
Looks like Satan has called him back.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.