Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36)
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Percival B. Perkins's Avatar
Percival B. Perkins Percival B. Perkins is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Setting the world on fire for Jesus.
Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Precisely. Also, you claim to follow the Bible to the letter. Yet just now you interpreted something which wasn't clearly said in the Bible. Lot may have been a just man, but that still does not mean impregnating your own daughter is right. Not unless it says so in the Bible, which it doesn't. We have a lot of characters who were just yet they did not impregnate their daughters, are we because of this to assume that impregnating your daughter is not right? No, because it does not say so in the Bible. But because it says Levicitus 18:6 "‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD." it is not right. Also if there was no opinion on the matter, then we would need to follow this:
Romans 13:1
Romans 13:2
"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves."

And in this case it would still be wrong.
Do not make assumptions, follow the Bible and what it says, instead. Only because you wish it said something you'd like does not mean it does.
The United States liberal agenda has turned many astray here, Read that passage again:

Romans 13:1-2 1Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

The United States is in a state of political flux for power, Rebellion as we know it come a long way from the ways of our confederate forefathers. Rebellion and resistance is not fought on battlefields anymore. It's fought in courts, in schools, and in politkill rally. This affects Real Christian Values in the home and loins of upstanding Christian Fundamentalist Men.

Accept the Lord in your home and know his power true. You will know it when you see the gleem in your 13 year old daughters eye as she breastfeeds your newborn son.

Now, about this DNA malarchy. The Lord is your Shepard, a good shepard tends to his flock. Haven't you ever been fooled by a magician?

Acts 13 : 6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesus

Don't let some money-grubbing trickster with a fake abomination pull the wool over your eyes. The sheep was of the same mother, they fooled the lab results with mirrors and different stages of sheep fetus. The DNA theory is unproven.


Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Beyondthesmegma's Avatar
Beyondthesmegma Beyondthesmegma is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Carolina
Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger View Post
Hahaha your not disproving DNA with that statement, in fact, your actually helping me by saying DNA is real...Thank you!
DNA has been proven. Cranky Old Man, are you also going to say that atoms and molecules don't exist too, just because you can't see them with your eyes? Is that how far your ignorance has taken you? Ignoring basic scientific facts, I see. Let me guess. I bet your going to say that germs don't exist, just because they can't be seen with the naked eye. Well guess what, let's assume by YOUR logic that anything that cannot be seen by the naked eye doesn't exist. So would it be true that God does not exist, just because he cannot be seen. You are a world class hypocrite. In fact, there is a thread on this forum about "gay germs".

I HAVE assumed direct control.
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts

 
Posts: 5,692
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondtheomega View Post
I HAVE assumed direct control.


Don't be silly. I see God everywhere just by looking around. I have Bible next to me and God wrote that.

How about that direct control thing? You should stop posting while drunk.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Beyondthesmegma's Avatar
Beyondthesmegma Beyondthesmegma is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Carolina
Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post


Don't be silly. I see God everywhere just by looking around. I have Bible next to me and God wrote that.

How about that direct control thing? You should stop posting while drunk.
I have made fools of those on the forum. Their confidence, their resolve is gone. They must awaken and realize that their ignorance has led them astray. Bigots, like you, trick yourselves into believing that you are superior. In a world of almost 7 billion humans, will you existence matter? No. I have direct control. When I face your useless arguments, I see you are blind out of your own ignorance.

God did not write the Bible. Man wrote the Bible. Get back to reality.
Grow up.

I don't think a drunk person (like you, no offense) could type paragraphs in almost perfect grammar, much less use a computer.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts

 
Posts: 5,692
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondtheomega View Post
I have made fools of those on the forum. Their confidence, their resolve is gone. They must awaken and realize that their ignorance has led them astray.
Aw, thank you for your persecution. You are just so naive that it is almost cute.

Could you tell me where did my confidence or my resolve went? So far you have only made fool out of yourself. That is very common for teenaged girls.

You see, you think you have control of your life. You think that choices that you make are yours only to make. This however is not the case. Western society gives you little freedom to think that you have control, but that's it. I call it unique snowflake syndrome

You have to go to school, you have to go to work, you have to get money, you have to eat, you have to survive, you have to breath. You have to follow the rules set by the people around you. You can try to fight it screaming and kicking, but it is vain. You have zero control. World will just go on no matter what you do. You won't have any effect on world. You will be forgotten and no one will miss you. You are just one insignificant ant in Gods plan.

You think you are special, but fact is, even in these forums we see dozens of people like you every week. Even here you don’t have any control. You must follow our rules for posting, or you loose your privilege to post here. Most of these unique snowflakes are even much smarter than you and still they don't have any effect on anything, but Jesus has effect on them. Some of these people sees the light and comes to us after rough start.

Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

It was Jesus who guided you here.

Yours in Christ,

Alphonse
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Jack O'fagan's Avatar
Jack O'fagan Jack O'fagan is offline
With faith as immovable as the Earth
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant True Christian™ Flat Earth Tell her once Ex-Masturbator Heaven Bound Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork 3rd Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 4,779
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Body in England but HEART IN FREEHOLD!
Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondthesmegma View Post
DNA has been proven. Cranky Old Man, are you also going to say that atoms and molecules don't exist too, just because you can't see them with your eyes? Is that how far your ignorance has taken you? Ignoring basic scientific facts, I see. Let me guess. I bet your going to say that germs don't exist, just because they can't be seen with the naked eye. Well guess what, let's assume by YOUR logic that anything that cannot be seen by the naked eye doesn't exist. So would it be true that God does not exist, just because he cannot be seen. You are a world class hypocrite. In fact, there is a thread on this forum about "gay germs".

I HAVE assumed direct control.
You can assume what you want, you have no control. I think most of us who looked at you message saw such weak childish arguments that we just moved on to find someone more intelligent to converse with. The issue wasn't confidence or resolve it was just boredom.

YiC

Jack


Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.



I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Percival B. Perkins's Avatar
Percival B. Perkins Percival B. Perkins is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Setting the world on fire for Jesus.
Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
I have made fools of those on the forum. Their confidence, their resolve is gone. They must awaken and realize that their ignorance has led them astray. Bigots, like you, trick yourselves into believing that you are superior. In a world of almost 7 billion humans, will you existence matter? No. I have direct control. When I face your useless arguments, I see you are blind out of your own ignorance.

God did not write the Bible. Man wrote the Bible. Get back to reality.
Grow up.

I don't think a drunk person (like you, no offense) could type paragraphs in almost perfect grammar, much less use a computer.
Are you trying to prove sorcery like Bar-jesus? Have you counted all the people in the world to know theres 7 billion? I think an overal ignorance about God's plan has lead you astray. I will pray for your salvation.


Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Beyondthesmegma's Avatar
Beyondthesmegma Beyondthesmegma is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Carolina
Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival B. Perkins View Post
Are you trying to prove sorcery like Bar-jesus? Have you counted all the people in the world to know theres 7 billion? I think an overal ignorance about God's plan has lead you astray. I will pray for your salvation.
It's called fact, smart one. There is an estimated 6.801 (almost 7) billion people in the world.
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
María Gálvez-Villalobos's Avatar
María Gálvez-Villalobos María Gálvez-Villalobos is offline
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised
 

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

 
Posts: 1,307
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alcoy, Spain
María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondthesmegma View Post
It's called fact, smart one. There is an estimated 6.801 (almost 7) billion people in the world.
I'm hope I'm no holding the wrong end of the point but
Ok, since you're so sex-obsesionate whit the sex and stuffs, 7 billions of people - came from how many esperms? Asnwer to that.
YIC Mari.


Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Percival B. Perkins's Avatar
Percival B. Perkins Percival B. Perkins is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Setting the world on fire for Jesus.
Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival B. Perkins
Are you trying to prove sorcery like Bar-jesus? Have you counted all the people in the world to know theres 7 billion? I think an overal ignorance about God's plan has lead you astray. I will pray for your salvation.
It's called fact, smart one. There is an estimated 6.801 (almost 7) billion people in the world.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

First you, clear as day tell me that there's 7 billion people on God's green earth. When confronted with the truth your facts change to suit you, just like Darwin confessing on his death bed it was all a lie. what does the word "estimated" mean? As a firm believer in Christ, I can tell you it means make believe. Only God knows.


Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Beyondthesmegma's Avatar
Beyondthesmegma Beyondthesmegma is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Carolina
Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival B. Perkins View Post
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

First you, clear as day tell me that there's 7 billion people on God's green earth. When confronted with the truth your facts change to suit you, just like Darwin confessing on his death bed it was all a lie. what does the word "estimated" mean? As a firm believer in Christ, I can tell you it means make believe. Only God knows.
Okay, just to make myself clear, I said ALMOST 7 BILLION. Not 7 billion. My source comes from the world bank.
If you want the number found in 2009, it's an estimated 6,775,235,741.
Google "Earth's population". You'll find it. When did I ever change my facts. The world population has always been a pretty close estimate.
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
JunkMan's Avatar
JunkMan JunkMan is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
JunkMan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 10:09 PM

I have 2 posts on this sight and already know this topic is against the rules, As impregnating your daughter is an offence (in which ever country you are from) and it is pushing for people to do this, your own blood should not be mixed with your own blood.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
Percival B. Perkins's Avatar
Percival B. Perkins Percival B. Perkins is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Setting the world on fire for Jesus.
Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 10:12 PM

Okay, just to make myself clear, I said ALMOST 7 BILLION. Not 7 billion. My source comes from the world bank.
If you want the number found in 2009, it's an estimated 6,775,235,741.
Google "Earth's population". You'll find it. When did I ever change my facts. The world population has always been a pretty close estimate.

There go those words again. "Estimate" and "almost". You need to get right with Jesus. I will ask my family to pray for you.


Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Beyondthesmegma's Avatar
Beyondthesmegma Beyondthesmegma is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Carolina
Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival B. Perkins View Post
Okay, just to make myself clear, I said ALMOST 7 BILLION. Not 7 billion. My source comes from the world bank.
If you want the number found in 2009, it's an estimated 6,775,235,741.
Google "Earth's population". You'll find it. When did I ever change my facts. The world population has always been a pretty close estimate.

There go those words again. "Estimate" and "almost". You need to get right with Jesus. I will ask my family to pray for you.
Hey sir, get this message:
STFU, you're making a big deal out of nothing. Also, it's not rape. It's incest.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Percival B. Perkins's Avatar
Percival B. Perkins Percival B. Perkins is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

 
Posts: 48
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Setting the world on fire for Jesus.
Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Percival B. Perkins is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Hey sir, get this message:
STFU, you're making a big deal out of nothing. Also, it's not rape. It's incest
Son, you need to find a church and seek council with a pastor or elder about your life, and pray to Jesus you can be saved.

Quote:
I have 2 posts on this sight and already know this topic is against the rules, As impregnating your daughter is an offence (in which ever country you are from) and it is pushing for people to do this, your own blood should not be mixed with your own blood.
We Teach Gods Law here as read in the American King James Version of the Bible. His Law is the Way and the Light.

Also, 'Junk'man, did you know heroin was put here for you to resist and help you on the path?


Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Beyondthesmegma's Avatar
Beyondthesmegma Beyondthesmegma is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Carolina
Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival B. Perkins View Post
Son, you need to find a church and seek council with a pastor or elder about your life, and pray to Jesus you can be saved.



We Teach Gods Law here as read in the American King James Version of the Bible. His Law is the Way and the Light.

Also, 'Junk'man, did you know heroin was put here for you to resist and help you on the path?
You need stop raging, bro.
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
Pure_Angel's Avatar
Pure_Angel Pure_Angel is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

 
Posts: 294
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sweden :(
Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondthesmegma View Post
You need stop raging, bro.
I don't see any rage in Brother Percivals reply? He only gives you some kind advice so that you can be Saved!
I will pray for you!

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth


Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
JunkMan's Avatar
JunkMan JunkMan is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: England
JunkMan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival B. Perkins View Post
Son, you need to find a church and seek council with a pastor or elder about your life, and pray to Jesus you can be saved.



We Teach Gods Law here as read in the American King James Version of the Bible. His Law is the Way and the Light.

Also, 'Junk'man, did you know heroin was put here for you to resist and help you on the path?
Has it occured to you that the "junk" in my name might have something to do with my tiny man twizzler, and not an over dependence on herion think about it

Last edited by Born Again Bob; 04-10-2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Spelling
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
Alphonse Alban's Avatar
Alphonse Alban Alphonse Alban is offline
Apostle to the Samites and Laplander Eskimos.
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once Bronze Tither Christian Love Porn Resistant Iceland Honorary Ex-Eskimo Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal Punched the most queers Persecuted One Year/1000 posts Ex-Scandinavian TC Bravery Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Crown of Life True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Mower Alternative Facts

 
Posts: 5,692
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Surrounded by feral eskimos.
Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alphonse Alban will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-10-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondthesmegma View Post
You need stop raging, bro.
Raging? Like this nerd rage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondthesmegma View Post
Hey sir, get this message:
STFU
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
Beyondthesmegma's Avatar
Beyondthesmegma Beyondthesmegma is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus

 
Posts: 83
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North Carolina
Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Beyondthesmegma is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-11-2011, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Raging? Like this nerd rage?
I doesn't matter. This guy won't shut up about the difference between estimate and almost. Two very different things.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2 peter, genesis, leviticus, lot, parenting, raped women are whores

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved