Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Promise Enforcers - Men Only!
Reload this Page Manly Jokes
Promise Enforcers - Men Only! We make Promise Keepers look like homers! No homosexuals or women allowed!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture One Year/1000 posts

Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.Paul Jeffery has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Manly Jokes - 02-19-2010, 05:45 AM

After years of his wife's begging, Mike finally agrees to take his wife golfing with him. The third hole is a par 5 with a dogleg fairway that hooks to the left and has a small caretaker's shed off to the right, just before the bend. Mike slices the piss out of his tee shot and finds his ball lying in the rough with the shed directly between his ball and the green. His wife says, "Mike, I've got a great idea! If I hold the shed door open for you, you'll have a clear shot at the green right through the shed!" Mike decides it's worth a shot, grabs a 1-iron, stands a little forward of the ball, but slices it again. The ball hits the door jamb inside the shed, ricochets and hits his wife in the head, killing her instantly.

About a month later, Mike is on the same course with his buddies and, sure enough, he slices it on the third fairway and finds himself in a familiar situation. His friend says, "Mike, I've got a great idea! If I hold the shed door open for you, you'll have a clear shot at the green right through the shed!" As he's grabbing his 9-iron, Mike replies instantly, "Oh no! Last time I tried that I took a double bogey!"

http://brighart.com/images/SupremeCourtBibleVerses.JPGMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)