Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Valentine's Day cards for the racially challenged
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Valentine's Day cards for the racially challenged - 02-28-2013, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatMe View Post
I'll work after I graduate from college, that's what my parents and I want, sorry
I'm sure you meant to say this:

I'll be on Obama's welfare after I bribe the examiner by exposing my sinful body to him in order to get the minimum passing score that gives me a GED, that's the best my shame filled parents could hope for and I wanted to do even less, I should be sorry
(#22)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Valentine's Day cards for the racially challenged - 02-28-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon of virtue View Post
I'm sure you meant to say this:

I'll be on Obama's welfare after I bribe the examiner by exposing my sinful body to him in order to get the minimum passing score that gives me a GED, that's the best my shame filled parents could hope for and I wanted to do even less, I should be sorry
Don't even have to bribe the examiner anymore

In Obama(nation) USA it hurts their widdle feelings too much to fail them, so you get your certificate just for registering.

I don't even know why they bother with classes anymore.

Drama queen