Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Terrible news. Disney makes openly satanic show for kids. :'(
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

DominiqueDomgaard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DominiqueDomgaard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DominiqueDomgaard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DominiqueDomgaard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DominiqueDomgaard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DominiqueDomgaard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DominiqueDomgaard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Terrible news. Disney makes openly satanic show for kids. :'( - 06-11-2020, 01:39 AM

This is terrible news.

It's official. American entertainment company Disney censors Christianity and openly supports Satan.

Disney describes the show, The Owl House, as follows: “The series follows self-assured teenage girl Luz, who discovers a portal to another realm where humans are not well-liked, and she must disguise herself in order to fit in at witch school.”

So it will be depicting Satan and a "self-assured girl" as the main character whose forced to become a transvestite to fit in with a demonic crowd of another dimension (that doesn't exist in the Bible.) Already I see so many problematic issues with this.

I'm sorry but religious diversity agenda has gone to too far -- how is acceptable to be putting on tv where kids could see? I don't watch TV myself, I'm thinking of children who could be exposed to dangerous material. It is Disney after all - they don't just stop at the telly, there will be spin-off movies, merchandising and public advertising next on buses, billboards, children's lunch boxes....

This needs to stop! I will be boycotting this as the Bible commands.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

If one knows Him not, who are thee to question? - Romans 9:20 "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?"
(#2)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Terrible news. Disney makes openly satanic show for kids. :'( - 06-11-2020, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard View Post
This is terrible news.

It's official. American entertainment company Disney censors Christianity and openly supports Satan.

Disney describes the show, The Owl House, as follows: “The series follows self-assured teenage girl Luz, who discovers a portal to another realm where humans are not well-liked, and she must disguise herself in order to fit in at witch school.”

So it will be depicting Satan and a "self-assured girl" as the main character whose forced to become a transvestite to fit in with a demonic crowd of another dimension (that doesn't exist in the Bible.) Already I see so many problematic issues with this.

I'm sorry but religious diversity agenda has gone to too far -- how is acceptable to be putting on tv where kids could see? I don't watch TV myself, I'm thinking of children who could be exposed to dangerous material. It is Disney after all - they don't just stop at the telly, there will be spin-off movies, merchandising and public advertising next on buses, billboards, children's lunch boxes....

This needs to stop! I will be boycotting this as the Bible commands.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

This is nothing new. Just remember when, in 2014, they made a kid cartoon called Gravely False full of freemasonic symbols that can give you an headeache trying to count all of them. No wonder that, the only movie that featured Christianity was stolen from Victor Hugo's novel.

In front on this i can only grab my crucifix and point it to the computer screen, while pronouncing "Vade retro, Satana".
(#3)
Old
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Terrible news. Disney makes openly satanic show for kids. :'( - 06-11-2020, 03:25 PM

That is quite shocking. Disney has certainly changed a lot since the "Song of the South."
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
flag Re: Terrible news. Disney makes openly satanic show for kids. :'( - 06-11-2020, 07:05 PM

Oh, this is not surprising, dear Miss Domgaard. Heavens above, it has just been announced that Disney will no longer be placing their advertisements for the broadcasts of that lovely Mr. Tucker Carlson. Apparently, he has ruffled a few politically-correct feathers by not mincing his words about all of these recent terrible protests that are ruining things here in . And, being the patriot that he is, Mr. Carlson speaks his mind. And, now, Disney (and other sponsors) are going off in a huff, probably over to that Clinton News Network. Well, goodbye and good riddance to the lot of them!

"T-Mobile and ABC, owned by Disney Company, will stop advertising on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show after his comments on the Black Lives Matter movement."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...le/5343797002/

So, this is nothing earth-shattering about Disney, Dear. Goodness; their days of making wholesome, family-oriented movies are long gone. Whatever happened to the days when they made such lovely films, like these?