Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Good Crafts?
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

JessicaLovesGod! is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Question Good Crafts? - 06-09-2011, 09:27 PM

I was not sure where to post this question, so I decided to post it here, seeing as how it is not important enough to bother the men about.

I am going to be leading the craft station at my Church's yearly Vacation Bible School, and I was not sure of what crafts to make (I can never make up my mind haha). Our theme is "Soldiers of Christ". I was thinking about a shield or maybe a sword, but I'm not quite sure..

Sisters, do you have any ideas for child friendly crafts that are nice but not too complicated?
(#2)
Old
Ms. Sham Wow 2011
Forum Member

Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Virgin Friend of Jesus True Christian Beauty Eats the Most Pork Most Obedient True Republican

Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.Humongous has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Good Crafts? - 06-10-2011, 04:02 PM

well, i like to use kitty litter to form statuettes of payton manning throwing javelins and the like. You have to make sure it's used kitty litter, cuase it's much more plyable. Then you bake it in the oven to harden. The smell is powerful acrid, but you can;t argue with the quality.

right now I'm workin on a statuette of Payton as David with his sling. It worked out real well, since one of them sick cats musta passed a piece of string through it's bowels, so naturally it made a nice little sling for david to arm his self with.

happy craftin, and God bless!

Genesis 1:24
And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind: and it was so."