Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum
Reload this Page CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!!
WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum A seasonal forum hosted by cyber Bridesmaids, Daisy Mae Johnson, Sister Mary Etheldreda and Sister Talitha . Groomly advice is also offered from Best Man, Pastor Zeke!

(#1)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 07:57 PM

ANNOUNCING MR & MRS. DUCK

CONGRATS Sister Sue!!! I knew you could do it!

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...598#post205598

Thank you for the ceremony Pastor Peters it was lovely!!!

You look beautiful Sister Sue!
Attached Images

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#2)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 08:01 PM

Thank you, Sister!

You know, he ran away from me already just because I spat a few sunflower seed shells around. But I'll get my Man - again!
(#3)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post
Thank you, Sister!

You know, he ran away from me already just because I spat a few sunflower seed shells around. But I'll get my Man - again!

How could he run away when he wasn't even there? You can't marry someone by proxy without their consent.
You and Uncle Goose are NOT married.

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#4)
Old
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 08:04 PM

Snotty you get in here and accept your congratulations like a man!

BTW. Best wishes on your new life together

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#5)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 08:16 PM

Sorry I didn't throw you a Bridal Shower Sister Sue.

Maybe in a few months I'll be throwing you a baby shower?

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#6)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post

Is she going to get pregnant by "proxy"?

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!
(#7)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post

If Snottyduck ever quits pouting because we didn't play Jumpin' Jack Flash ("it's a "GAS GAS GAS")

PS Sister Thumper, do you hear something buzzing around in here? I think it's the one who was never even a Bridesmaid
(#8)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 08:32 PM

Quote:

PS Sister Thumper, do you hear something buzzing around in here? I think it's the one who was never even a Bridesmaid
it's a good thing that old spoil sport is on moderation.

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#9)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 11:41 PM

Congratulations again Sister Sue, you are very good at getting married it seems. She's been married so many times she has rice marks on her face!

I am not sure how this fits with your rather odd Baptist interpretations of the Word of The Lord™ but I think it is safe to say Jesus does not approve. I also suspect your new husband ran away when you spit out something other than sunflower seed.

Bless you, my cagey Capistrano,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

(#10)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 06-30-2008, 11:55 PM

Sadly this blessed event may have to be annulled because Mr. Snotty does not believe in "correcting" his new wife. Her immortal soul may be in danger! ~~ at least she had her June Wedding!~~

I don't get it. When Zeke back hands me or spanks me it lets me know how much he truly does cares about me. When I look in the mirror and see the black and blue marks I am reminded of what I did wrong and then I pray to never make those same mistakes again. like Rev. Rod says ......how can Sister Sue ever get to Heaven when her husband doesn't even care enough about to her to smack her around.......... She'll never learn without his guidance and end up in HELL!!!!!!!!!!.

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here

Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 07-01-2008 at 01:57 AM.
(#11)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-01-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
I also suspect your new husband ran away when you spit out something other than sunflower seed.
I see you cat-lickers have something against good old American Tobacco juice also?

I have realized it would be awful hard for Snottyduck to belt me in the puss with the gas mask on, so I have taken the corrective measure of temporarily removing it; I can only Hope this doesn't 'turn him off'
(#12)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-01-2008, 02:11 PM

Good morning Mrs. Duck. How was the Wedding Night?

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#13)
Old
Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year Real American™ True Christian™ Silver Tither True Christian Lady Christian Love Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-01-2008, 03:06 PM

Let me also extend my felicitations and congratulations to the happy, blushing bride and the, er, retiring groom.

Alas, there is no portable demon eradicator available, but did you two receive the his 'n' hers Louis Vuitton diamond-encrusted gas masks I sent along? They should come in handy for that "special occasion." Enjoy!

Name:  gucci-louis-vuitton-diddo-gas-masks-3.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  31.1 KB

His

Name:  gucci-louis-vuitton-diddo-gas-masks-4.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  20.0 KB

and Hers

Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

(#14)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-01-2008, 03:33 PM

You Christian Sisters are simply wonderful!!!

Post-Wedding and beyond, I'm still a little hazy on the details. This could either be because Dora Denkins showed up to spike the Wedding Punch - or that I inhaled too much mustard gas. (At Weddings of this sort, rice would be just silly - don't you Believe?)

By the way, has anyone seen my Handsome Groom yet? I'm Hoping to discourse with him on the KJV1611 so I know he'll want to be here, Front and Center, for that!
(#15)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior

Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-01-2008, 06:08 PM

How did I get here?

The last thing I remember, I was doing some street preaching outside a goth club in Indianapolis, when I felt someone stick me with a needle.

Now, I'm in a strange house, wearing a tuxedo and a gas mask.

What's going on?!

Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
(#16)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-01-2008, 07:14 PM

Please be strong, Reverend. Many things will be explained when Snottyduck gets here.

If he ever does
(#17)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Gunfest '07 True Christian™ Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager Long service medal, 3rd class Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Pastor of GOD Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Ex-Masturbator 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Public Awareness Medal True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Christian Love Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior

Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Rev. M. Rodimer will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-01-2008, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Please be strong, Reverend. Many things will be explained when Snottyduck gets here.

If he ever does
Will he also explain why there's this gold band on my ring finger?

It's a good thing I'm the man, or I'd have a hard time explaining this to my fiancee!!

Bible boring? Nonsense!
Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!
(#18)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-02-2008, 01:37 PM

Sweet Sister Sue! You finally tied the knot (around Snotty Duck's neck). Congratulations, I hope our friend Snotty Duck has sown his oats (if not, I guess he can always sow your oats?) DELIGHTED GLENDORA
Attached Images

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.
(#19)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
Have at it, anytime!

Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-02-2008, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
Sweet Sister Sue! You finally tied the knot (around Snotty Duck's neck). Congratulations, I hope our friend Snotty Duck has sown his oats (if not, I guess he can always sow your oats?) DELIGHTED GLENDORA
Mother Glynndie, that Cake is Precious!

But - where's Snottyduck? I had everything set out to play Bible Trivia last night and was even going to 'fudge' to let him win when the answer was a tough one, ala "The Vulgate of St Jerome." Where could he have gone? Did he see the game set out and think an answer involving a "saint" was just too darn cathylick or something?

If he doesn't show up soon, I'm going to start calling him "Snootyduck"
(#20)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: CONGRATS TO THE NEW JUNE BRIDE!!!!!!!!! - 07-02-2008, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Mother Glynndie, that Cake is Precious!

But - where's Snottyduck? I had everything set out to play Bible Trivia last night and was even going to 'fudge' to let him win when the answer was a tough one, ala "The Vulgate of St Jerome." Where could he have gone? Did he see the game set out and think an answer involving a "saint" was just too darn cathylick or something?

If he doesn't show up soon, I'm going to start calling him "Snootyduck"
Poor Sister Sue . . . but I have good news! Elmer has called the sheriff and he put out an arrest warrant. It seems that this sort of thing has happened before and your local sheriff's department knows just what to do! HELPFUL, MOTHER GLYNNDIE

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.