Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello to everyone !
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Aaron Cyril is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Aaron Cyril is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Aaron Cyril is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Hello to everyone ! - 06-17-2010, 11:03 AM

Hello fellow christians.

My name is Aaron Cyril.
I am a 23 years old blacksmith apprentice.
My father : Brandon Cyril is the blacksmith in our town.
I still lack skill to take it over from my father .

I also love swordfighting.
Those are also the weapons I can properly make (the only weapon i can..)
As most people here on the forum (I think) I devoted my life to the allmighty god.
A few days ago I found the King James bible on the internet.
I decided to read it, and it all feels very comfortable while reading.
I believe this bible is the real bible because of the astonishing scriptures it contains.

For example this one :

Matther 3:16
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.

I just love how it is described there. When you close your eyes while reminding the scripture you really feel weightless !.
Sorry for sharing scriptures in an introduction forum if that is forbidden.

Bests of luck to all of you.
When anyone might need help, ill be there.

Best regards,
Aaron

What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God
(#2)
Old
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Felicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello to everyone ! - 06-17-2010, 11:27 AM

@Aaron Cyril Welcome! I hope we can be friends!

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! If you already did that, just do it again. There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions

I Jesus!
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Aaron Cyril is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Aaron Cyril is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Aaron Cyril is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello to everyone ! - 06-17-2010, 11:36 AM

@Felicity

Unsaved opinions ?? when .
Im sorry if I offended you in any way

(#4)
Old
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Felicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello to everyone ! - 06-17-2010, 11:52 AM

@Aaron Cyril You did not offend me. I just pointed out some important things to read for new visitors.

I Jesus!
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Hello to everyone ! - 06-17-2010, 12:24 PM

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding haha .
Ill be sure to read them twice !.

(#6)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Hello to everyone ! - 06-17-2010, 12:27 PM

@Aaron Cyril I am glad to hear that!

I Jesus!
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Mission to Australia

Location: Cowering in fear of Australia's Godless Prime Minister
Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Snapper Grogan has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello to everyone ! - 06-19-2010, 03:08 AM

Welcome Aaron Cyril. You seem like a Godly person. Blacksmithing is certainly a worthy occupation, though I hope that you only take up your sword in the name of Jesus to smite the heathen, the joo and the mooslim. Is it a flaming sword?

Tell us about yourself. Are you married? How many sons do you have? Does your wife make pie?
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Hello to everyone ! - 06-19-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Welcome Aaron Cyril. You seem like a Godly person. Blacksmithing is certainly a worthy occupation, though I hope that you only take up your sword in the name of Jesus to smite the heathen, the joo and the mooslim. Is it a flaming sword?

Tell us about yourself. Are you married? How many sons do you have? Does your wife make pie?
Thank you for your kind words BFDeref.
Yes I only wield my sword to deliver righteous strikes against those who oppose the almighty god and the holy spirit.
Unfortunately my sword is not flaming , however it would be more effective against muslims and jews .

And, unfortunately, I do not have a wife yet *sob*.
But when I have to choose a wive, an important perequiste will be that she has to make delicious pie