Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Serrya Serrya is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2010
Serrya is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-13-2010, 09:22 PM

QUOTE=Heathen_Basher;406812]Don't lie now. According to you, there is no reason we CAN'T act like animals, rather than our own choices.

You are right there, sorta....only our choices stop us from "acting like animals". But also our innate sense of Empathy, which is shared by all humans, even those in cultures that have never come in contact with Christian Religions.


You fail to say that communism is inherently evil, so yes, you ARE a communist!

Communisim is not inherently evil. Communism is a concept. Saying it is evil is like saying that Calculus is evil. The dictorators whom claimed to practice Communism though are a different story.



No, do some research. Saint Anselm, the man who came up with this argument (the Ontological argument) said it can ONLY apply to God!

The Flying Spegehtti Monster can be "conveived" Therefore, he must be exist. He created the world, first a mountian, then a tree, then a midget. He loves all his children, and in fact holds each and everyone of us on the earth with his noodily appendage. (How does GOD explain why we dont fly off into space?)


Yes, but that doesn't matter. Jesus washed away their sins, so it's like they never happened. They are all now happily in heaven: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...ghlight=dahmer


Therefore, God condones Murder. Need I say more?

So you only give to communist-esque organizations that try to support those too lazy to work for themselves? I was referring to REAL charities.

"The Barna Group found regarding atheism and morality that those who hold to the worldviews of atheism or agnosticism in America were more likely, than theists in America, to look upon the following behaviors as morally acceptable: illegal drug use; excessive drinking; sexual relationships outside of marriage; abortion; cohabitating with someone of opposite sex outside of marriage; obscene language; gambling; pornography and obscene sexual behavior; and engaging in homosexuality/bisexuality"

Every person is different. Atheism doesn't make a person more likely to engage in risky behaviors any more than theism makes a person more likely to be chaste until marriage. Let's look at three examples, shall we? We'll be using myself and my two cousins.

*boring chit chat deleted*[/QUOTE]

I didn't say whether you did those things or not. I said whether you supported them.

Using your reasoning ALL charities, expect converting missions, can be considered "communist-esque". Therefore it would be better NOT to support them wouldn't it?

So it's poor logic just because you say so?

Actually, yes it is poor logic. For an agruement to be sound, you need to have proof. Your agruement is full of holes, and you are attempting to state a fact as its own proof. But are you are obviously wrong. Christianity can not explain fly we dont fly off the surface of the Earth, NOR can it explain Global Warming. Therefore, The Flying Spegehtti Monster exists. ( He holds us down with his holy noodily appendages and Global Warming is caused by the decrease population of Pirates)

check the article.

If you don't include: starvation, HIV/AIDS, Lepersy, Malaria, sexual abuse trauma, physical abuse trauma, delusions, parasites such as tape worms, ring worms etc, pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Measles, Syphilis......to name a few.....all of which kill and harm MILLIONS of third world Christians...then yes, maybe Atheists have more mental and physical health problems than Christians."

False. Christians are happy in this world and the next. Atheists suffer forever

Read answer above ^ I suggest you go to a third world, Africian Christian village, starve and contract HIV and see how happy you are in this world. And if suffering is only in this world, and eternal happiest in the "next", Oh, and since we proved that "christian murderers" go to heaven anyway, why don't you all form a line to go?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

That comment makes no sense? But, Atheism doens't make you want to kill yourself depression does. And yes, Christians get depressed. Maybe its the knowledge that "I know that I am worthless. I know I am completely pathetic and miserable, dirty, evil, sinful, disgusting. I am the lowest of lows. I am a worm. Less than a worm. I don't even deserve to live."

Yes, it IS evil to abstain from eating chicken, how dare you even suggest such filthy conduct!

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiviing:

The Bible says "Thou Shall not Kill." But it also says "Thou shall not suffer a witch to live" Does that make the bible wrong?

All of you tell lies though. No Christian has EVER lied!

Does this go back to the "no mass murderer" comment? Jesus died for your sins, therefore, all "lies' are erased? Hypothetically, even if that were true, your comment WOULD be a lie cause for the lie to have been "erased" it would have to have been said in the first place, which means lies WERE said, therefore Christians DO Lie, they are just "forgiven" that transgression.



No, all atheists believe in evolution, don't you know anything?

Your point?

Are you saying the fine people at conservapedia.com are illogical? It's their statement.

If they said that, then yes, they are illogical. But i don't don't see why that should be so hard to believe. A group of people can be illogical just as a single person can. Yes, Millions of people CAN be wrong.


Um, He HAS shown Himself. It's called the BIBLE! Read it sometime.

I have, and I wonder how anyone can worship such a cruel, careless, uncompassnate "lord". By the way, that is circular logic. "The Bible is true because it is God's word, God is real because it says so in the bible" is a logical fallacy.



No, anti-Christian blogs prove Christianity is 100% true. Jesus promised we would be persecuted for our faith

Which Christian group exactly? Yours? Catholics? They were told they would be persecuted too . . .


Wrong. They practiced MAGIC. Quite different.

Wrong. Earily Sciencitists were ancient Greeks...in fact they INVENTED Science and the Mathmatics used in science, such as Physics an Calculus. They also invented the rules of Logic etc... Christian thinkers picked it up durning the Reneissance.

Is that how you treat one of the greatest minds of all of history?

What about great Islam thinkers? Such as Jabir Ibn Hayyan, known to be the father of Modern Chemistry? Or Sun Tzu, a Chinese Military Genius? Religion/ethnicity holds little bearing on "great minds".
Above.

IF that is true, its only because Atheists tire of Christian's rediculous claims.

I don't follow links into Satanic websites, sorry.

This could be taken as a statement of defeat. You accuse Atheists of many things, but you are not open to an honest debate? Figures.



I meant stoop to the horrid behavior of promoting atheism. Christians NEVER do that! We only try to convert people the the TRUTH®

The truth as YOU KNOW IT. Or..believe it to be anyway.

Why are you so full of hate?

Because you hate no one.....expect Atheists obviously. You know, The KKK are a Christian group.

So why did you just devote an entire post to something you don't believe in?

She didn't actually. Nor am I. We are merely pointing out the faults in your logic.

Yes, it is wrong. I can assure you there are NO Bowhead Whales in heaven!

All Dogs go to heaven though right?

I certainly hope you are being sarcastic. If you really mean this garbage, I pity you.[/QUOTE]

"This Garbage" As in this post! Glad to have you wish us!




Remember!!! The Flying Spegehtti Monster Loves you!
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
HTannor's Avatar
HTannor HTannor is offline
America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Christian Love Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Punched the most queers Teabag Patriot One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Pro-Life Porn Resistant TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,611
Join Date: Jun 2009
HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-13-2010, 10:14 PM

What in the Hell is this blather?


The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
thesaviour's Avatar
thesaviour thesaviour is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2010
thesaviour is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.thesaviour is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-15-2010, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Sledge View Post
Take a long look in the mirror you are the definition of IGNORANCE
Just curious on everyone elses (non christian) view on this message....before i am banned..

im pretty sure that this message is the most ignorant self indulgant response i have seen yet..

Congrats 'pastes picture of lola sledge next to ignorant in Oxford Dictionary'
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
Paper_Cut Paper_Cut is offline
Unsaved trash
 

How dumb can you get? CAUTION - Underage Poster Retard Posting Full of it

 
Posts: 26
Join Date: Jan 2010
Paper_Cut is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-15-2010, 05:08 PM

This thread is the antithesis of unbiased.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Mrs. Rogers's Avatar
Mrs. Rogers Mrs. Rogers is offline
compassion personified
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Silver Tither Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 5 Years True Christian Homemaker Mission to Australia Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS TC Bravery The Lord’s Witness Wound Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Heterosexual™ One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 2,721
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand
Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 01-15-2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Cut View Post
This thread is the antithesis of unbiased.
If our gentle Heathen Basher put the word "unbiased" in the title of the thread, then it is so. He researches his topics very carefully.


True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Altair Altair is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Mar 2010
Altair is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 03-27-2010, 02:59 PM

I came to this site looking to find God and all I found was disgusting, vile, despicable people that have done nothing more then make me an atheist. So, if god is real, when I go before him to be judged, I am going to tell him you people were the ones that turned me away from Christianity.

"All atheists believe in evolution, which means they don't believe in morality and think we should all act like animals."

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

Well, lets explore that and I'll use the bible.

Lets look at human sacrifice, because god loves the smell of burning flesh.

Judges 11:29-40
"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, "If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering."
"So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. "My daughter!" he cried out. "My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back." And she said, "Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin." "You may go," Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah's daughter."

A sample of Gods intolerance.

Deuteronomy 13:13-19
"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."

Now. lets look at rape.

Judges 21:10-24
So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.
The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.


More rape


Numbers 31:7-18
They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.
Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.


Murder, rape and slavery.


Deuteronomy 20:10-14
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Now, lets look at laws concerning rape.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Rape and baby killing (God really loves rape)

2 Samuel 12:11-14
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.' Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die."

More rape but at least he shows some compassion.

Deuteronomy 21:10-14
"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

God allows you to sell your daughter as a sex slave.

Exodus 21:7-11
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

And the rape continues

Zechariah 14:1-2
Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.

Well, that's all the rape I can stomach so let us move on to murder.

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.


The murder of non-believers (how many atheist have you murder to please god).

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

the murder of false prophets (which should include Christian prophets)

Zechariah 13:3
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.

God wants you to murder non-virgins.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.

Murder liars.

Leviticus 24:10-16
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die.

"God hates fags", right. What are you guys sitting around for. Go kill some fags.

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." It doesn't say anything about lesbians. Is god a pervert who gets off on some girl on girl action?

Kill any one who works on a Saturday.

Exodus 31:12-15
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.

The murder of children.

2 Kings 2:23-24
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces.

Murder the curious. So don't ask questions.

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

God likes to kill non-violent people too.

1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

God kills a man who was just trying to help.

2 Samuel 6:3-7
The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals. When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God.

Murder the innocent for the crimes of the parents.

Isaiah 14:21
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.

The murder of men woman and even children.

Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

More murder of children.

Hosea 9:11-16
The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children.

God even kills innocent babies. So much for God being pro-life.

Exodus 12:29-30
And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died.

Well, I could go on and on but this is taking a long time so I will finish with a few more.

God approves of the keeping and beating of slaves. Just don't kill them right away. make sure they suffer for at least a day.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.

Surely Jesus knew better, right?

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

Christian slaves are exempt, right? Jesus wouldn't allow Christians to be kept as slaves.

1 Timothy 6:1-2
Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them.

See, it's okay to have slaves, because Jesus said so. Who does Abraham Lincoln Think he is. He defied God and forced America to give up African-American slaves. You probably think he is burning in hell right now too.

What a fiend we have is God.

So do Christians really believe in morality? The bible makes them look more like animals or at least savages.

I would respond to the claim that Christians never lie but this has taken me hours already and that would take me even longer to cover.

Don't bother asking me why I'm so full of hate and want to persecute you. It was your hate and persecution that filled me with hate and it was your God that filled you with hate. I guess hate is contagious.

Christians rely on Faith because they don't have facts.
Atheists rely on facts because they don't have faith.



Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Mrs. Rogers's Avatar
Mrs. Rogers Mrs. Rogers is offline
compassion personified
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Silver Tither Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 5 Years True Christian Homemaker Mission to Australia Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Punched the most queers Protected by JESUS TC Bravery The Lord’s Witness Wound Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot True Heterosexual™ One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Pro-Life True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

 
Posts: 2,721
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Zealand
Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Rogers will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 03-27-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
Christians rely on Faith because they don't have facts.
Oh nonsense. We have the Bible as fact, because the Bible tells us that it is the Word of God.

Nothing can be more factual than the Word of GOD, can it? Of course not! So that's quite enough of your quibbling, dear.


True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
Nurse Clampett's Avatar
Nurse Clampett Nurse Clampett is offline
Jesus's Favorite Nurse
Forum Member

True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Best Pie Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian True Scientist™ Jailed for JESUS

 
Posts: 974
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Landover Basement
Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 03-27-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
I thought that was communism.
Quote:
Communism

The evil philosophies of fascism and communism were the two great 20th century mass killers. Of these, communism was the greatest killer. 100 million men, women and children have been murdered by socialism so far, and the killing continues today, notably in North Korea. In terms of body count, socialism is by far the most evil religion, the most evil ideology of any sort, of all time. Behind the Iron Curtain, communists stamped out freethought as efficiently as in any authoritarian religious state. Communists are not sceptics, and are atheists only superficially. Marx and Lenin founded an irrational religion every bit as dogmatic, credulous, and opposed to freethought as any of the older religions they criticised.
LINK


Luke 5:31
And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

 
Posts: 3,259
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 03-27-2010, 05:05 PM

Altair, you did nothing more than copy/paste a rant from an atheist website.

This is very simple to prove: we ONLY use the KJV 1611 Bible, not any other version. Yet, the "horrible" parts you quote are NOT from the KJV 1611 Bible.

For example, you open with Judges 11:29:
Quote:
"At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout (KJV says "passed over", NOT through) the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army (this is NOT in the KJV!!!!) against the Ammonites.

Here's the KJV 1611 version:

Quote:
Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he passed over Gilead, and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of Gilead he passed over unto the children of Ammon.
That's odd, this is completely different:
  1. You replaced the word "then" with "at that time". This gives the sentence a completely different meaning. Why was this done? The word "then" is not exactly arcane, right?
  2. It speaks of the Spirit of the LORD passing over, not going through. This is like flying over a city vs. driving through it with a car.
  3. It mentions "passed over" twice, while your version makes this one action with "including"
  4. And then there is a third time that we get "passed over", which is the CHILDREN of Ammon.
  5. YOUR version says "led an army". This does not appear in the KJV at all.
So, not surprisingly, from your CORRUPTED Bible version, you can say "wow, the Bible is bad because it mentions the leading of an army, when this is mentioned NO WHERE in the KJV 1611 Bible.

So what did you "prove" exactly? Nothing. The Bible you quote from is not God's Bible. You might as well quote from the islamic qur'an to "prove" God does not exist.


I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
Petal's Avatar
Petal Petal is offline
LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Saved 5 Years Home Schooled Virgin Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life True Republican

 
Posts: 989
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, IA
Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 03-27-2010, 06:19 PM

athiesm be so wrongs cuz them athiest folk gots a pretty boys for a prophets, it true


kissy kissy


...
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Nurse Clampett's Avatar
Nurse Clampett Nurse Clampett is offline
Jesus's Favorite Nurse
Forum Member

True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Best Pie Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian True Scientist™ Jailed for JESUS

 
Posts: 974
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Landover Basement
Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 03-27-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petal View Post
athiesm be so wrongs cuz them athiest folk gots a pretty boys for a prophets, it true


kissy kissy


...
You're right, Petal. Dawkins does look like he could be a geriatric member of that faggy boy band N'Sync.


Luke 5:31
And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
Altair Altair is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Mar 2010
Altair is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 03-28-2010, 12:11 PM

God=life, you make me laugh. You do realize that there are different versions of the bible and you theists like to take out things that make you look bad. Some bibles call the Sun, the Moon and the stars luminaries but others don't. There are still more versions with different wording that change kill to murder. "Thou shall not kill", becomes, "thou shall not murder". I think that was really your attempt at dodging the issue.

Nurse Clampett, The quote I was referring to has nothing to do with Communism. It's from a man named Steven Weinberg who is an American Physicist. He is also Jewish so I guess that's even worse as far as you're concerned, go on you can admit it. It's funny that you call atheist Communists. Atheism has nothing to do with Communism. Maybe atheists should start calling Christians Nazis like your hero Hitler, who almost wiped out your enemy, the Jews.

I'm going to give you something to think about before I leave you alone. Remember this. I had my faith shaken and was undecided. I came here looking to find God again and to rekindle my faith but all I found were intolerant people spreading hate and ignorance instead of understanding, love and compassion. Think about that. Maybe you should take a look at yourselves in the mirror and consider how you are representing your religion. You are starting to make atheists look better with all your hate mongering and persecution. I'm not really an atheist and I'm not yet ready to give up on God, even if I have given up on you.
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year

 
Posts: 3,259
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 03-28-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
You do realize that there are different versions of the bible
Yes, that's my point exactly. However, there is only 1 correct one, that's the KJV 1611 Bible. It is mentioned throughout this forum and also in the FAQ that this is the only Bible we acknowledge.

You might as well attack us based on what the mooslims say. After all, they are theists too, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
and you theists like to take out things that make you look bad.
On the contrary. We follow the entire Bible, including the inconvenient parts. We aren't going to whine "but it's in the OLD Testament!" like fluffy-bunny Christians. Show us something you consider bad in the KJV 1611 Bible and we will comment on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
Some bibles call...
Again: we only accept the KJV 1611 Bible as God's Word. Naturally, we fully agree with you that non-KJV 1611 Bibles are corrupted and should be discarded as God's Word.

People who follow those Bibles aren't True Christians and will go to Hell. It's very simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
I think that was really your attempt at dodging the issue.
I only insisted that you quote from the Bible that we follow. Not from the Bible that false Christians follow.

As I have demonstrated - and you acknowledge - different Bible versions say different things, which can in turn lead to different conclusions. We have to pick 1 Bible and careful research and analysis leads us to the KJV 1611 Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
Maybe atheists should start calling Christians Nazis like your hero Hitler, who almost wiped out your enemy, the Jews.
You can do so, but Hitler was - at most - catholic, which is non-Christian (that is: unless you consider extensive idolatry and child molestation to be Christian). It remains without doubt that he applied evolutionary principles through eugenetics. He read Darwin's book more than the Bible, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
I'm going to give you something to think about before I leave you alone.
Well, if you're not going to stick around to hear our response, why should we bother reading your gibberish? It is obvious that you are uninformed not only about our viewpoint, but also about your own.

I would much rather read Richard Dawkin's book 10 times over than read your uneducated drivel. At least the man is able to respond intelligently. You just run away at the slightest hint that you will lose the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
I came here looking to find God again and to rekindle my faith...
That's pretty stupid. You shouldn't try to find God in people, but in the KJV 1611 Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
... but all I found were intolerant people
Please explain why tolerance on its own is a virtue? Are you tolerant of child molesters? No? Then you're intolerant! BAD PERSON! See how your logic works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
Think about that.
We spread the Truth. If you had bothered to read the FAQ, you would have known this. You are making the most important decision of your life and you don't bother to read a FAQ. Do you hate yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
Maybe you should take a look at yourselves in the mirror and consider how you are representing your religion.
The answer is: correctly.

But really, are you trying to make us feel guilty by pretending to be pushed away from God by us? So you would only accept God if He abided by your wishes? Sure, we could pretend the Bible is all about singing Kumbaya, but you'd still go to Hell following such a version.

So, in short, it makes no difference whatsoever which narrative we present. Only the correct one will get anyone to Heaven. But hey, youwere criticizing us of leaving the bad parts out.... now you're saying the opposite. What gives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
You are starting to make atheists look better with all your hate mongering and persecution.
It looks like you have preconceived notions about us. Again: point out where we are wrong Scripturally. It doesn't matter to us how you perceive True Christians. Only God decides our entry to Heaven, not you.

I have also yet to meet an atheist who can defend his point of view rationally, rather than displaying complete ignorance about the subject matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post
I'm not really an atheist and I'm not yet ready to give up on God, even if I have given up on you.
We will never give up on you, lost friend! We are True Christians who know real compassion and love.

My family will pray for you tonight. I will ask my youngest son, Timothy, to recite a very nice prayer for you.


I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Nurse Clampett's Avatar
Nurse Clampett Nurse Clampett is offline
Jesus's Favorite Nurse
Forum Member

True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Best Pie Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian True Scientist™ Jailed for JESUS

 
Posts: 974
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Landover Basement
Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 03-28-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair View Post

Nurse Clampett, The quote I was referring to has nothing to do with Communism. It's from a man named Steven Weinberg who is an American Physicist. He is also Jewish so I guess that's even worse as far as you're concerned, go on you can admit it. It's funny that you call atheist Communists. Atheism has nothing to do with Communism. Maybe atheists should start calling Christians Nazis like your hero Hitler, who almost wiped out your enemy, the Jews.
I was refuting your quote about religion causing good people to do horrible things by showing how an ideology, such as communism, presented as "for the betterment of mankind" ends up slaughtering millions. I was not suggesting all atheists are communists. Godless infidels, but not commies.
As for "my hero" Hitler, I cannot support an atheist in catholic clothing.
That's like a Super-Bonus-Abomination.


Luke 5:31
And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
RyanSeyler RyanSeyler is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2010
RyanSeyler is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 04-28-2010, 07:24 AM

Dear Bobby-Joe.
I couldn't help but notice your avatar. It appears to be a Klansman. Please tell me I'm mistaken. I read this interesting, if completely illogical forum, and I had to register just to ask that. If it is a Klansman, then I'm astounded by your utter disregard for the feelings of others. Others who find such things very offensive.
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Levi Jones's Avatar
Levi Jones Levi Jones is offline
Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
 

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Gunfest '06 Tithing Manager Saved 1 Year Pastor of GOD One Year/1000 posts Senior Pastor Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Tell her once Persecuted Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Punched the most queers 2010 Witch Hunt Award Pro-Life Outreach preacher Early riser Teabag Patriot Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Public Awareness Medal Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Long service medal, 3rd class True Scientist™ True Christian Hotrodder Touched by Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Hands Off Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Saved 5 Years Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 14,180
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With my nose stuck in the Bible.
Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Levi Jones will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 04-28-2010, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanSeyler View Post
Dear Bobby-Joe.
I couldn't help but notice your avatar. It appears to be a Klansman. Please tell me I'm mistaken. I read this interesting, if completely illogical forum, and I had to register just to ask that. If it is a Klansman, then I'm astounded by your utter disregard for the feelings of others. Others who find such things very offensive.
Rest your mind at ease. It's not a Klansman. It's a fire resistant comfort robe. As head of security and book burnings, Bobby Joe has to wear these. The damn joo controlled insurance companies say it's for liability purposes.


Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.



Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
alex buckethead alex buckethead is offline
Unsaved trash, hatemonger
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2010
alex buckethead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alex buckethead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alex buckethead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alex buckethead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alex buckethead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 04-28-2010, 07:14 PM

Because atheists have a free will, and are not indoctrinated and brainwashed by a god.
So you wish them all dead?

And i thought God was of peace.
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 04-28-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bolleke View Post
Because atheists have a free will, and are not indoctrinated and brainwashed by a god.
So you wish them all dead?

And i thought God was of peace.
Everyone has free will, I could walk away from God this moment, I just don't like the consequences of doing so.

As for brainwashed, all your type do is come on here and parrot the same things your masters have told you. I've yet to see one on here with an original thought.

And no, God is not of peace, that's just what the hippie liebral churches teach.


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Chris T's Avatar
Chris T Chris T is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound

 
Posts: 134
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: AMERICA
Chris T has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chris T has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chris T has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chris T has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth - 04-28-2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bolleke View Post
Because atheists have a free will, and are not indoctrinated and brainwashed by a god.
You come on our Godly forums of your own free will to mock God and make yourself look retarded while spouting out bad quotes from heathen atheist publications which are, ultimately, all written by satan.
Every last one of you Godmockers does the exact same thing, uses the exact same quotes, and that's not brainwash?
Maybe you should get your head checked, heathen.


Doing the Lord's work for His favorite country!


2 Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
WWJDnow's Avatar
WWJDnow WWJDnow is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mission to Australia Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Porn Resistant Pro-Life Bronze Tither Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 2015 Witch Hunt Award Trump of GOD Asked questions later Persecuted Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Stamp of Approval Hands Off BFF of Jesus Polling for Christ Anti-Biden WWJD

 
Posts: 6,233
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Godless New York City
WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WWJDnow will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why are homosexuals so intolerant? - 04-28-2010, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viasindios View Post
because my best friend( who is black and muslim) got into a fight with one of the white kids in my school, over him falling into the white kid because he was tripped. 4 days later there was a brick in his window that said nigger. he went to school and handed the kid the brick. that night, christians in white hoods showed up and killed him in front of his parents.
It's nice to learn that the sense of community hasn't been totally lost in America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viasindios View Post
you go to church on sundays and ask god questions, and damn the devil who threatens the will of god. Questioning god is blasphemy and what could oppose gods will?? now please give me a straight answer, not about my corrupt grammar or attacking my beleifs, but a real answer. please.
There is a difference between asking God a question and questioning God. If you don't know the answer, feel free to ask God. As Jesus told us in Luke 11:9, Ask, and it shall be given you. However, once God has answered your question, who are you to challenge Him? Again, as Jesus said in Matthew 6:9-10, you should pray to God Thy will be done. You see, God likes it when His creations give Him permission to do what He's going to do anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUAN GARCIA View Post
LL: Atheists don't believe in evolution. Nobody does. Intelligent, rational people accept the scientific evidence of evolution. That's all it takes. No belief necessary.
Intelligent, rational True Christians™ accept the eyewitness testimony of God in the Bible.

Quote:
Atheists don't shift the burden of proof fairly or unfairly. The
burden of proof is ALWAYS on the person making the claim--and in this
case it's people like you.
When you are burning in Hell, you'll have your proof.

Quote:
Atheists don't say god does not exist. They say there is no evidence that such a being exists--and no theist has ever provided such
evidence.
I've never seen any positive evidence for the existence of God I'll go so far as to say that God does not exist. Christopher Hitchens (available here).

Quote:
So the bible is right because it says it's right!
We would hardly believe the Bible if it said that it was wrong, would we?

Quote:
Many Christians have doubts about their beliefs.
Not True Christians™. We're not doubting Thomases.

Quote:
They are generally the more intelligent ones.
The burden of proof is on you. So prove it.

Quote:
Oh, but there have been plenty of atheists in foxholes. I've known
several.
Look, I hate to be crude here, but the topic of discussion is why homosexuals are intolerant, not bestiality.

[quote]I knew a man who was in the Navy at Pearl Harbor when it was bombed.[quote]Was he in a foxhole? Anyway, if you want to be the one guy in a crisis who doesn't have God on your side, be my guest. I saw a study recently that 97% of all tornado survivors said they prayed while they were in the tornado. Just think how many of those who died would have been saved if they had prayed, too!

Quote:
Plenty of atheists face death and suffering every day and remain atheists.
Once they die, then, they will without doubt face suffering every day--for eternity.

Quote:
Get an education.
I guess you can't win by logic, so you feel you have to resort to ad hominem attacks. How sad. You should go find Jesus.

Quote:
Now you're really showing your incredible ignorance. You are
really not worth debating. You haven't got a functioning brain.
Thank you for that deeply intellectual argument. You have totally convinced me. NOT.

Quote:
So you can't think of the thousands of gods that have been
believed in throughout history? If you can, then they "obviously
exist." Do you know the meaning of logic?
Our argument is a little more subtle than that, but we try to keep it simple for the noobs.

First, we do recognize there is a difference between conceiving of something and that something actually existing, just as you do. Now imagine the greatest conceivable being--certainly that is the True Christian™ concept of God. When you say that atheists cannot disprove that God exists, (A) you acknowledge that you can conceive of God as the greatest conceivable being actually existing, even though you do not actually believe the greatest possible being actually exists. (B) You can also conceive of the God as the greatest conceivable being in fact not existing--that is the essence of atheism.

Now, to give an example, surely you think it is better that your best friend exists than that your best friend does not exist. Because your best friend actually exists, he or she makes your life better, and that is part of the greatness that makes him or her your best friend. So I hope you will accept the proposition (C) a great being that exists is greater than a great being that is totally imaginary.

By proposition (C), (D) God as the greatest conceivable being has to be greater if He actually exists than if He is merely imaginary.

Since the being you conceive of in (A) is greater than the being you conceive of in (B) by proposition (C), and by proposition (B) God as the greatest conceivable being is the greatest conceivable being, the being you conceive of in (A) is greater than the greatest conceivable being. So you can conceive of a being that is greater than the greatest conceivable being. But that is a logical absurdity, so the premise, that God as the greatest conceivable being does not in fact exist, must be wrong.

Glad I could clear that misunderstaning up for you.

Quote:
No, it doesn't and anyone who thinks so is intellectually
challenged.
People who call other people intellectually challenged instead of presenting evidence to back up their arguments are intellectually challenged.

Quote:
Hitler was a Christian.
Hitler worshipped Odin and the other Germanic gods. Nazism was rife with paganism.

Quote:
I suppose you do what most Christians do and claim that anyone who is a mass murderer isn't a "real" Christian.
Most of the mass murderers in Western history were Catholics. Catholics don't follow the laws of God, so they are not True Christians™ in the same way that Mormons aren't Christians. Do not try to blame us for the sins of the Catholics, we have been warning people about the evil of Catholicism since our Church was founded in 1620.

Quote:
Why do you suppose there are far more Christians in prison than
atheists. In fact, there are hardly any atheists at all in prison--
which has been documented more than once.
There are more Muslims and Catholics and people from liberal so-called Christian churches in prison, and almost no True Christians™, because, as the Bible tells us, once you are saved, you stop sinning, and disobeying civil authority is a sin. As for atheists, atheists tend to have come from wealthy backgrounds and been well educated brainwashed. Is there any evidence that athiests of the same socio-economic background are less likely to be in prison than are True Christians™? If so, please provide a citation for that report. After all, the burden of proof is on you.

Quote:
The fact that you can say that shows you must be living under a
rock with snakes, insects and slime!
OK, I've had enough. You haven't provided a shred of evidence to back up any of your claims, all you do is make infantile insults.


The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
anti-americanism, atheists: vain godless scum, conservapedia, know your enemy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved