Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page The E=mc˛ hoax
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 9,357
Join Date: Jan 2007
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 01-23-2013, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria_Tosspot View Post
But such a camera does exist and the does indeed show light expanding from it's source, as seen here:



researchers at the MIT media lab in America have developed a new camera system that processes visual data at a rate of one trillion
frames per second. the technology is capable of detecting light travel, producing images that can track the individual movement
of light photons through slow motion video captures
. with this, the device allows for a precise examination of its illumination trail
through space onto an object in fine detail. by integrating a one dimensional streak camera consisting of over five hundred sensors
and a titanium sapphire laser, simultaneous data capture records the information, where it is then processed into a video simulation.
You apparently can't read either. Let me repeat - according to secular "physics" it's impossible to "track the individual movement of light photons". In order to do so you need to (a) have a light source that moves faster than the speed of light and (b) the light (photon) source must not disturb the photon you are trying to take a "picture" of - both of which are impossible according to quantum physics. Only Jesus can do these things.

I suppose you believe everything you read in the MSM - and I suppose you believe that Obama is a "savior" as well.


Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Maria_Tosspot's Avatar
Maria_Tosspot Maria_Tosspot is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 81
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: on my knees for some hairy stranger
Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 01-23-2013, 09:44 PM

No Obama is of no concern to me and as I said in my post you are wrong. There is a camera capable of tracking light photons its been proven in the video I posted and the post you quoted it is you who isn't reading
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 29,630
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 01-23-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria_Tosspot View Post
No Obama is of no concern to me and as I said in my post you are wrong. There is a camera capable of tracking light photons its been proven in the video I posted and the post you quoted it is you who isn't reading
Sorry friend, there is nothing in the KJV bible that backs up your preposterous comments.
It is all trickery. Like taking a double exposure with my instamatic, what is shown on the film is not real.
I also saw that same coke bottle, only it was full and being drunk from by albino bears during the period of the celebration of the birth of baby Jesus. I also saw a nigra gay football player steal one from a kid once (though this was probably true).

Tell you what, you go get a bottle of light and pour me a glass. Then and only then, can it be believable that light "comes out like water from a spigot".


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Maria_Tosspot's Avatar
Maria_Tosspot Maria_Tosspot is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 81
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: on my knees for some hairy stranger
Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 01-23-2013, 09:56 PM

There's nothing in the Bible about a lot of things cameras in general for one or coke, what's your point exactly?
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 01-23-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria_Tosspot View Post
No Obama is of no concern to me and as I said in my post you are wrong. There is a camera capable of tracking light photons its been proven in the video I posted and the post you quoted it is you who isn't reading
How can a camera, which uses light, be faster than light, in order to catch the movement of light?

You're so against the word of God, but you'll take what is probably an LED bulb in a coke bottle on faith alone. Don't you think that someone who could afford a camera like that, could afford something a little more advanced than a coke bottle to prove it? Or at least clean the coke bottle so that you could see it more clearly?


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Maria_Tosspot's Avatar
Maria_Tosspot Maria_Tosspot is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 81
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: on my knees for some hairy stranger
Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria_Tosspot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 01-23-2013, 10:58 PM

Agreed the resolution isn't great the bottle was used as part of an experiment I do not pretend to know how it works but I'm sure a Google search will reveal plenty of information
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 01-23-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria_Tosspot View Post
Agreed the resolution isn't great the bottle was used as part of an experiment I do not pretend to know how it works but I'm sure a Google search will reveal plenty of information
Ah, so you take science on faith, but when you're proven wrong you accuse us of being idiots for putting faith in the LORD GOD, CREATOR OF EVERYTHING.


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 29,630
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 01-23-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
How can a camera, which uses light, be faster than light, in order to catch the movement of light?

You're so against the word of God, but you'll take what is probably an LED bulb in a coke bottle on faith alone. Don't you think that someone who could afford a camera like that, could afford something a little more advanced than a coke bottle to prove it? Or at least clean the coke bottle so that you could see it more clearly?
Very true BIG. I imagine the camera was not one of those that you find on the table at weddings, you'd think they would use an object commensurate with everything else (like a enormous star like diamond).

Honestly, people will believe anything some learned 'scientist' tells them. Next week, some other 'scientist' will refute it and there will be a new hoax perpetuated on decent, honest Christian people.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Thomas Taylor's Avatar
Thomas Taylor Thomas Taylor is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

 
Posts: 1,485
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Reaping Bountifully
Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 01-28-2013, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria_Tosspot View Post
No Obama is of no concern to me and as I said in my post you are wrong. There is a camera capable of tracking light photons its been proven in the video I posted and the post you quoted it is you who isn't reading
Sorry Marvin. Your hypothesis was that light flows like water from a spiggot. If this was the case then, when the light source is energised the light would fall towards the ground. This did not happen in the video, hence your hypothesis was incorrect or the video is not real. Which is it?

I will pray for you.


Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
blendmaster345 blendmaster345 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2013
blendmaster345 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-01-2013, 07:54 AM

Actually, you are all wrong. E=mc˛ only applies to objects that are not moving. The correct equation for objects with momentum, which is velocity times mass, is E˛=(mc˛)˛+((mv)c)˛.
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Rev. Edward Clement's Avatar
Rev. Edward Clement Rev. Edward Clement is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Republican Sons of Liberty One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Super Soaker Baptism Award Porn Resistant True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 1,653
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Christville, Alabama
Rev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRev. Edward Clement has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-01-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blendmaster345 View Post
Actually, you are all wrong. E=mc˛ only applies to objects that are not moving.
So now you are saying that light does not move. You atheists are so tossed about.

No friend, we are never wrong because Jesus is always right!"

Numbers
23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?



C:Bible Truth.jpg

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
Russell Holbeck's Avatar
Russell Holbeck Russell Holbeck is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

 
Posts: 728
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manalapan, FL
Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-01-2013, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blendmaster345 View Post
Actually, you are all wrong. E=mc˛ only applies to objects that are not moving. The correct equation for objects with momentum, which is velocity times mass, is E˛=(mc˛)˛+((mv)c)˛.
Hello Blendmaster345.

I thought objects were always moving.

Thank you.

Rusty


Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 9,357
Join Date: Jan 2007
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-01-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blendmaster345 View Post
Actually, you are all wrong. E=mc˛ only applies to objects that are not moving. The correct equation for objects with momentum, which is velocity times mass, is E˛=(mc˛)˛+((mv)c)˛.
Light has no mass you goofball, that's what we've been talking about. Your equation might work for calculating what happens when you drunkenly wrap your car around a light pole, and it might explain why objects with mass have a hard time reaching the speed of light - but it contributes nothing to the discussion going on in this thread.

Read the thread - and hopefully your Bible (KJV1611).


Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
MilitantImbecile's Avatar
MilitantImbecile MilitantImbecile is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Furry

 
Posts: 95
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: bowing down to a statue of a fat jap
MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-02-2013, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blendmaster345 View Post
Actually, you are all wrong. E=mc˛ only applies to objects that are not moving. The correct equation for objects with momentum, which is velocity times mass, is E˛=(mc˛)˛+((mv)c)˛.
Energy=Mass X The speed of light squared

So by simple algebra

C^2 = Energy/Mass

So the more energy you put into something, the less mass it will have. But you say that it doesn't involve movement?
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Albert The Lunkhead (On Moderation) Albert The Lunkhead is offline
Unsaved trash, another drunk scott
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Furry

 
Posts: 108
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Albert The Lunkhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Albert The Lunkhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-09-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasekman View Post
E=mc˛ is Einstein's famous formula which asserts that the energy (E) which makes up the matter in any body is equal to the square of the speed of light (c˛) times the mass (m) of that body. It is a meaningless, almost nonsensical, statement that purports to relate all matter to light. In fact, no theory has successfully unified the laws governing mass (i.e., gravity) with the laws governing light (i.e., electromagnetism), and numerous attempts to derive E=mc˛ in general from first principles have failed. Political pressure, however, has since made it impossible for anyone pursuing an academic career in science to even question the validity of this nonsensical equation. Simply put, E=mc˛ is liberal claptrap.

Biblical Scientific Foreknowledge predicts that a unified theory of all the laws of physics is impossible, because light and matter were created at different times, in different ways, as described in the Book of Genesis.

Mass is a measure of an object's inertia, in other words its resistance to acceleration. In contrast, the intrinsic energy of an object (such as an atom) is a function of electrostatic charge and other non-inertial forces, having nothing to do with gravity. Declaring the object's energy to be a function of inertia rather than electrostatics is an absurd and impossible attempt to unify the forces of nature, contrary to Biblical Scientific Foreknowledge.

For more than a century, the claim that E=mc˛ has never yielded anything of value. Often it seems to be used as a redefinition of "energy" for pseudo-scientific purposes, as by the lamestream media. There have been attempts to find some justification for the equation in already understood processes involved in nuclear power generation and nuclear weapons, and in the speculation about antimatter.

Source: http://www.conservapedia.com/E%3Dmc%5E2
I'm assuming you have never studied Mathematics or Physics? There's so much proof for this equation. If you want more proof, look at the atomic bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Einstein was a Jew.
Oh, look, a christian being nice in his own way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Everyone knows, light is instantaneous.
Nope. Seems only unintelligent people like you believe that. You can even calculate the speed of light at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Seriously, if these 'scientists' really want people to buy into their little lies, they should at least make them plausible.
Lies?! Without science we wouldn't be using social media right now, nor other technologies we use in our dally lives. Together with understand the universe, earth etc. etc. You really need to look into your own belief, asking yourself whether it's lies, before moaning about science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
No kidding!

The very idea is silly! I mean, I was told by one scientist that the stars I was looking at was 11 million "light years" away. He told me that means it took light 11 million years to reach me. I turned to him and asked, "I'm looking at this light right now; do you really think I'm 11 million years old?"

What a goof!
You're saying he's a goof? Have you seen what you've just posted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Very debatable.
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 29,630
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-10-2013, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert The Lunkhead View Post
I'm assuming.........Lies?! Without science we wouldn't be using social media right now, nor other technologies we use in our dally lives. Together with understand the universe, earth etc. etc. You really need to look into your own belief, asking yourself whether it's lies, before moaning about science.
......
Very debatable.
O f course you are 'assuming', that is the very foundation of cluelessness, way to go!

Friend, I could care less about Kim Kardashian'ss Clitter and any other utterance of people on social media. All that matters is what God thinks, not Snookie.

Science is 'theory' (guesses) and the Bible is facts. You should get them straight before you look even more foolish and narrow minded.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
Albert The Lunkhead (On Moderation) Albert The Lunkhead is offline
Unsaved trash, another drunk scott
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Furry

 
Posts: 108
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Albert The Lunkhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Albert The Lunkhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-10-2013, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Science is 'theory' (guesses) and the Bible is facts. You should get them straight before you look even more foolish and narrow minded.
Wrong. You should get them straight before you look even more foolish and narrow minded. A scientific theory is MUCH different than a theory used in common terms. It will first become an hypothesis. Those hypotheses will undergo lots of experimental trials and observations and data is collected. Over time, as more and more data is collected, a hypothesis becomes a scientific theory. A scientific theory is NOT a guess - we have evidence. The fact is that a scientific theory means it is much closer to being a scientific truth than an educated guess.

You people believe in the Bible because you were indoctrinated into the belief by their families and that's what they are told to believe, period! The Bible is not fact, but fiction. They are just myth stolen from older religions. The fact that London exists does not prove Harry Potter exists. The fact that any other historical event in the bible is not proof of the bible's claim of the divine. The Bible needs evidence, something you are all ignoring.
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Early riser Kirk Cameron Fan Club Trump of GOD Mission to Korea Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts Mower Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Crown of Righteousness Crown of Life Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus In Love With Zeke True Christian™ Cowboy GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 29,630
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Smile Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-10-2013, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert The Lunkhead View Post
Wrong. You should get them straight before you look even more foolish and narrow minded. A scientific theory is MUCH different than a theory used in common terms. It will first become an hypothesis. Those hypotheses will undergo lots of experimental trials and observations and data is collected. Over time, as more and more data is collected, a hypothesis becomes a scientific theory. A scientific theory is NOT a guess - we have evidence. The fact is that a scientific theory means it is much closer to being a scientific truth than an educated guess.

You people believe in the Bible because you were indoctrinated into the belief by their families and that's what they are told to believe, period! The Bible is not fact, but fiction. They are just myth stolen from older religions. The fact that London exists does not prove Harry Potter exists. The fact that any other historical event in the bible is not proof of the bible's claim of the divine. The Bible needs evidence, something you are all ignoring.
Sorry friend. 'Evidence' is not a fact. 'Evidence' is like saying because my head got wet, it must be raining. What if I went swimming? Took a shower? No friend, you are still guessing with your extremist 'theories'. Facts, facts are irrefuttable. Facts as recorded by observers there at the time of the event. Facts in the Bible.


Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
Albert The Lunkhead (On Moderation) Albert The Lunkhead is offline
Unsaved trash, another drunk scott
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Furry

 
Posts: 108
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Albert The Lunkhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Albert The Lunkhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-10-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
you are still guessing with your extremist 'theories'
How are we 'guessing'?
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
Bubba McRightman's Avatar
Bubba McRightman Bubba McRightman is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ozarks. We move around a lot.
Bubba McRightman has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bubba McRightman has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bubba McRightman has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bubba McRightman has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: The E=mc˛ hoax - 04-13-2013, 01:07 PM

I ain't never been good at that math stuff and I know it was just Jesus protecting me from all the commie lies.

The answer is simple: God said "let their be light" and there was light. Period. He told my wife to move her fat ass out the way first but the light was already there long before Einstein came around to try and debunk God's word.

This Einstein guy is now a charcoal briquet in Hell's BBQ.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
conservapedia, creationism, einstein, physics, relativity

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved