Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page The E=mc² hoax
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Mower Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Bathfire Crown of Life Alternative Facts Probing for Jesus 20,000 posts Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 22,366
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-13-2013, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria_Tosspot View Post
IMG]http://www.designboom.com/weblog/images/images_2/rodrigo/august/trillion_frame_camera/light04.gif[/IMG]

researchers at the MIT media lab in America have developed a new camera system that processes visual data at a rate of one trillion
frames per second. the technology is capable of detecting light travel,
So... we have got an amazingly fast camera and a lot of guys who know about photography... Just like CGI and Star Wars, isn't it? In fact it it so similar, a reasonable person would conclude that it is merely a trick.

Note how the light stops just as it enters the bottle - that's where they got it wrong.





“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Albert The Lunkhead (On Moderation) Albert The Lunkhead is offline
Unsaved trash, another drunk scott
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Furry

 
Posts: 108
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Albert The Lunkhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Albert The Lunkhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-13-2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Sorry friend. 'Evidence' is not a fact.

Evidence is used to back up what you are trying to prove and strong evidence is the facts. So, yes, in some cases, evidence is facts. But what is derive, conclude, assume, postulate from the factual observations/evidence may have a strong or a week connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Evidence is like saying because my head got wet, it must be raining.What if I went swimming? Took a shower?
Not really. The evidence is your head is wet. The rain, the show or the swimming are the possible reasons why your head got wet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
No friend, you are still guessing with your extremist 'theories'.Facts, facts are irrefuttable...
Do you know what others facts are. Another fact is that people like you, who do not like what scientific theories tell them, will just make up fake definitions, like your definition of evidence. Then, you will use these fake definitions to try and convince themselves that theories are not valid.

Scientific theories are NOT guesses. They are not fact either, though the evidences/observation/data used may be facts. Nevertheless, it is fair to say that a theory is correct if it is based on reliable data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Facts as recorded by observers there at the time of the event.
Have you ever looked at the studies of how different observers record the same events? That is why science uses quantifiable measurements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Facts in the Bible
What facts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba McRightman View Post
I ain't never been good at that math stuff and I know it was just Jesus protecting me from all the commie lies.

Well, that's logic What's your evidence is is Jesus protecting you from all the 'lies'? Also, what lies are you talking about in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba McRightman View Post
The answer is simple: God said "let their be light" and there was light. Period.
It's not that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba McRightman View Post
He told my wife to move her fat ass out the way first...
You're a nice Christian. If I was your wife, I would divorce you, so I could be free from your evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba McRightman View Post
but the light was already there long before Einstein came around to try and debunk God's word.
And Einstein achieved well. That's why he is one of the most famous person who ever lived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba McRightman View Post
This Einstein guy is now a charcoal briquet in Hell's BBQ.
You have no positive evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Just like CGI and Star Wars, isn't it?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
In fact it is so similar, a reasonable person would conclude that it is merely a trick.
No, it's science. A reasonable person would conclude it isn't a trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Note how the light stops just as it enters the bottle - that's where they got it wrong.
Congratulations! You've clearly shown that you have no idea how science works.
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
Bubba McRightman's Avatar
Bubba McRightman Bubba McRightman is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ozarks. We move around a lot.
Bubba McRightman has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bubba McRightman has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bubba McRightman has had a couple of people click the rep button.Bubba McRightman has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-13-2013, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert The Lunkhead View Post
Well, that's logic What's your evidence is is Jesus protecting you from all the 'lies'? Also, what lies are you talking about in the first place?
The lies of MATH! It don't say nuthin 'bout math in the bible! Math is a man-made heathen practice, spawned with demon seed in the uterus of man.

E=MC2 looks more like a satanic symbol than this LOL "math" stuff anyways. Your "math" has falsely led you to believe that the earth is billions (LOL) of years old and that I was once a monkey and somehow was changed into a God fearing man of the cross.

What witchcraft do you subscribe to? I wish it were 1692 again and we were in Salem, Mass. You would be THE main attraction at the marshmallow roast!
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
Stephenh's Avatar
Stephenh Stephenh is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Apr 2013
Stephenh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-20-2013, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba McRightman View Post
The lies of MATH! It don't say nuthin 'bout math in the bible! Math is a man-made heathen practice, spawned with demon seed in the uterus of man.

E=MC2 looks more like a satanic symbol than this LOL "math" stuff anyways. Your "math" has falsely led you to believe that the earth is billions (LOL) of years old and that I was once a monkey and somehow was changed into a God fearing man of the cross.

What witchcraft do you subscribe to? I wish it were 1692 again and we were in Salem, Mass. You would be THE main attraction at the marshmallow roast!
You obviously don't know math, and don't know your Bible.

1 Kings 7:23 - And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: [it was] round all about, and his height [was] five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Pim Pendergast's Avatar
Pim Pendergast Pim Pendergast is offline
PHD - Theophysicist
Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
 

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Christian Love TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Pancake Dinner Crown of Rejoicing Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mormon outreach preacher extraordinaire Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness GLORY Proud Team Fortress Denier Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 3,087
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the Lamb's book of life
Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-20-2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenh View Post
You obviously don't know math, and don't know your Bible.

1 Kings 7:23 - And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: [it was] round all about, and his height [was] five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.
The verse you just quoted proves that secular mathematics is wrong. According to the Bible, pi = 3, not 3.14159. If scientists are using flawed math in their calculations, then their conclusions will be wrong, which is why we can't trust dating methods.


Mt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Stephenh's Avatar
Stephenh Stephenh is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 12
Join Date: Apr 2013
Stephenh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-20-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
The verse you just quoted proves that secular mathematics is wrong. According to the Bible, pi = 3, not 3.14159. If scientists are using flawed math in their calculations, then their conclusions will be wrong, which is why we can't trust dating methods.
Pi does equal to 3 if you rounded it up to the a whole. The thing about math is that it is created from logic. Changing math would mean changing the logic from which it came, which would mean that this new logic would apply to everything as did the logic before. We aren't using flawed maths. It's 100% proof of maths. And we know our conclusions aren't wrong because that would mean maths is wrong, which it isn't because our conclusions aren't.

1 + 1 = 2 ---> That's not wrong.
2 + 2 = 4 ----> That's not wrong.

25/5 = 5

5 into 25: 5 doesn't go into 2, but it's got into 5 once = 1
5 into 20 goes 4 times = 4
= 14

5 * 5 = 25

5 * 14: 5 times 4 = 20
5 times 1 = 5
= 25

14
14
14
14
14
= 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 20
= 1 + 1 + 1 +1 +1 = 5
=25

Now, that's genius mathematics at it's best.
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life

 
Posts: 15,223
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-20-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenh View Post
Pi does equal to 3 if you rounded it up to the a whole. *snip*
You round 3.14 UP to get to 3?



I really need to work on my math.



YiC,

Zech


Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
Paragon of virtue's Avatar
Paragon of virtue Paragon of virtue is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 543
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In the UAE.
Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-20-2013, 11:17 AM

Here's one that I'm sure monkey boy will get wrong:

Solve for 'X'

1 pregnant woman + 1 pregnant woman + 1 pregnant woman + 1 negro + 1 messican = X people


I'll be waiting for the answer.
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Pim Pendergast's Avatar
Pim Pendergast Pim Pendergast is offline
PHD - Theophysicist
Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
 

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Christian Love TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Pancake Dinner Crown of Rejoicing Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mormon outreach preacher extraordinaire Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness GLORY Proud Team Fortress Denier Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 3,087
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the Lamb's book of life
Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-20-2013, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenh View Post
Pi does equal to 3 if you rounded it up to the a whole. The thing about math is that it is created from logic. Changing math would mean changing the logic from which it came, which would mean that this new logic would apply to everything as did the logic before. We aren't using flawed maths. It's 100% proof of maths. And we know our conclusions aren't wrong because that would mean maths is wrong, which it isn't because our conclusions aren't.
But if pi doesn't equal 3 exactly, then the Bible is wrong. But since we know the Bible is right, we know secular math is wrong.


Mt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 13,651
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-20-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelyn123 View Post
The weight of an atomic nucleus will always be a little bit less than the combined total of the particles that make it up. That missing mass is the energy that holds the nucleus together.
It's not missing. In so far as the fools who measure this stuff are concerned the "missing" energy is expressed across some undefined physical co-ordinates (akin to nits clinging to the hairs of your head, for whom your brain is a sort of absent dimension) and the maths is resolved according to symmetrical groups (clusters of nits) by which expedient (inventing new criteria equal and opposite to the abyss twixt quantum befoozlement and relativity) predictions have been made how surprising! that the gaps thereby should be filled.

And sure enough, they did.
Isaiah 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished. KJV
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
mugley1992's Avatar
mugley1992 mugley1992 is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Retard Posting

 
Posts: 39
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: the millenium falcon
mugley1992 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.mugley1992 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-20-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasekman View Post
E=mc² is Einstein's famous formula which asserts that the energy (E) which makes up the matter in any body is equal to the square of the speed of light (c²) times the mass (m) of that body. It is a meaningless, almost nonsensical, statement that purports to relate all matter to light. In fact, no theory has successfully unified the laws governing mass (i.e., gravity) with the laws governing light (i.e., electromagnetism), and numerous attempts to derive E=mc² in general from first principles have failed. Political pressure, however, has since made it impossible for anyone pursuing an academic career in science to even question the validity of this nonsensical equation. Simply put, E=mc² is liberal claptrap.

Biblical Scientific Foreknowledge predicts that a unified theory of all the laws of physics is impossible, because light and matter were created at different times, in different ways, as described in the Book of Genesis.

Mass is a measure of an object's inertia, in other words its resistance to acceleration. In contrast, the intrinsic energy of an object (such as an atom) is a function of electrostatic charge and other non-inertial forces, having nothing to do with gravity. Declaring the object's energy to be a function of inertia rather than electrostatics is an absurd and impossible attempt to unify the forces of nature, contrary to Biblical Scientific Foreknowledge.

For more than a century, the claim that E=mc² has never yielded anything of value. Often it seems to be used as a redefinition of "energy" for pseudo-scientific purposes, as by the lamestream media. There have been attempts to find some justification for the equation in already understood processes involved in nuclear power generation and nuclear weapons, and in the speculation about antimatter.
Special theory of relativity:
It explains why the speed of light is always the same, no matter what speed an observer is travelling. It predicts that observers travelling at different speeds relative to each other will witness the same event happening in a different way (space and time become altered). It gives the formula for time dilation as one approaches the speed of light. Space and time were once thought to be absolute, but Einstein showed them to be relative depending on the speed of an observer (speed is the measure of space-time like distance is the measure of space).

General theory of relativity.
Explains that acelleration is the same force as gravity. Acelleration traces a curve through space-time, while gravity is a curvature of space-time itself (space-time being a concept invented by Einstein in the special theory). Any object that enters a gravitational field therefore undergoes acelleration, similar to how a "straight" line drawn on a curved surface follows that curve.

Albert Einstien died attempting a grand unified theory, A sad end to one of the greatest minds this world will ever know. i think you wanted to say its gravity that cannot, YET! be unified into the standard model.

What you were talking about is called M theory, Or (super string theory) which is made up of five main areas of string theory. And your missing some key knowledge on that also, Including the name.


This space for KJV use ONLY. - Admin
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 13,651
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 04-21-2013, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugley1992 View Post
Rubbish (contrived to deny The LORD) deleted

What you were talking about is called M theory, Or (super string theory) which is made up of five main areas of string theory. And your missing some key knowledge on that also, Including the name.
Nits. And yet we see God creating Lice directly. We know what they are and why you get them if you don't wash your hair.

EXODUS 8
16
And the LORD said unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
17 And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
Before you get going on "oh that's different they were using magic" it's clearly stated that magic was unable to produce any such outcome
18 And the magicians did so with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not: so there were lice upon man, and upon beast.
19a Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God:
KJV

In your bizarre theory the "universe" is a surface with things attached to it and as it stretches out so the things appear to get farther away until eventually you won't be able to see them at all. You might as well say this universe is remaining the same size and everything is shrinking! You further postulate that when "the universe was very small" particles could not exist and therefore zipped about as radiation in a false vacuum which therefore must have had mass and sure enough you declare that "empty space" still has mass as though it were not yet big enough for some other particle to exist requiring pulsating entities you can neither observe nor define! And they teach this stuff in schools!

As has already been pointed what you want us to call matter made out of particles was created before there was any radiation and which one should I believe? The explanation which although limited is nevertheless quite thorough from our Creator who actually made everything? Or the never ending vicissitudes of your multidimensional graphs drawn in such a way that most of the axes are always viewed end on and can therefore never be seen at all.

I'll take it slowly for you:

GENESIS 1
1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
This is what you'd call matter I suppose. Particles.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
So this requires what you'd call oxygen, supposedly manufactured in stars
Notice however that the waters do have a surface
There is no light (what you probably think of radiation)
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Next comes light.
Do take time to notice that in creating the earth more "atoms" than
H and O are required.
4a And God saw the light, that it was good:
KJV

This idiocy of cooking up a "theory" and testing reality against your hypothesis is the exact opposite of correct understanding. Reality exists. Any proposals regarding its nature must withstand testing against against reality itself. And that is what we do. God has explained what He wants us to know and we don't doubt His Word. But say you did? Then go outside, look around, Everything we see is in accordance with what He has told us and that is how you could, if you wanted to which you don't, "test" your "theories" of creation. And your theories would fail.

NEHEMIAH 9
5
Then the Levitessaid, Stand up and bless the LORD your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise.
6 Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
KJV .. CONTEXT note in particular confirmation of God's actions in Egypt

You just can't seem to make reality conform to what you want it to be.
But never wonder why.
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
walabulu4's Avatar
walabulu4 walabulu4 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Oct 2013
walabulu4 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 10-07-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
No kidding!

The very idea is silly! I mean, I was told by one scientist that the stars I was looking at was 11 million "light years" away. He told me that means it took light 11 million years to reach me. I turned to him and asked, "I'm looking at this light right now; do you really think I'm 11 million years old?"

What a goof!

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! i am so sorry! that statement was just so silly lol. aaahh your ignorance made my day lady thanks! Anyway light is not instantaneous, in fact it is both a wave and a particle it travels at 300,000 meters per second waaay faster than what our eyes can perceive. lambda = h/p. We can actually calculate the frequency of matter. This can be seen when an Opera singer's voice resonates the frequency of a glass, and it breaks
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn

 
Posts: 14,153
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: #Slava Ukraini!
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 10-07-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabulu4 View Post
...aaahh your ignorance made my day lady ...
Whereas yours just makes everyone sad (especially when you try to promote it as knowledge):

Quote:
...We can actually calculate the frequency of matter. This can be seen when an Opera singer's voice resonates the frequency of a glass, and it breaks
Completely different phenomena.

Stay in school.


Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 23,552
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 10-07-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabulu4 View Post
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! i am so sorry! that statement was just so silly lol. aaahh your ignorance made my day lady thanks! Anyway light is not instantaneous, in fact it is both a wave and a particle it travels at 300,000 meters per second waaay faster than what our eyes can perceive. lambda = h/p. We can actually calculate the frequency of matter. This can be seen when an Opera singer's voice resonates the frequency of a glass, and it breaks
I've never seen an opera singer take 11 million years to break a glass.



Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
walabulu4's Avatar
walabulu4 walabulu4 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Oct 2013
walabulu4 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 10-07-2013, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Whereas yours just makes everyone sad (especially when you try to promote it as knowledge):



Completely different phenomena.

Stay in school.
The wave particle duality?? Well no.. its not. It applies to light as well, it was hypothesized that matter also behaves like waves, not only light and sound etc... i just showed one part of it . Point made though i did show the wrong part but the whole nature of light is a very broad topic :| not sure why i went to the wave particle duality thing. Sorry. The speed of light i guess was calculated through observing Jupiter's moons.
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn

 
Posts: 14,153
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: #Slava Ukraini!
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 10-07-2013, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabulu4 View Post
The wave particle duality?? ...
NO.

The part you mentioned about the glass breaking, THAT has NOTHING to do with light, or DeBroglie's wavelength formula that you posted.

My "stay in school" advice still applies, with "for a very long time if you have so much trouble understanding what people are clearly telling you" added.


Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Jack Rankan's Avatar
Jack Rankan Jack Rankan is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus

 
Posts: 144
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa
Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Rankan has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 10-11-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
E=mc²

Truth=(God+Jesus+Holy Spirit)²
And that is the real formula.


1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
krunsch's Avatar
krunsch krunsch is offline
Unsaved trash, Nazi Pervert
 

The AIDS Rapist

 
Posts: 123
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Munich, home of Dachau
krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 10-17-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
No kidding!

The very idea is silly! I mean, I was told by one scientist that the stars I was looking at was 11 million "light years" away. He told me that means it took light 11 million years to reach me. I turned to him and asked, "I'm looking at this light right now; do you really think I'm 11 million years old?"

What a goof!

Well, did you put on too much or too little makeup

Joking aside, it means the light is 11 million years old. How old you are is something left to you and does not belong here.


Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Basilissa's Avatar
Basilissa Basilissa is offline
South of the Border outreach program
True Christian™
 

Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Persecuted Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Bronze Tither Paula Deen Negro Support Group One Year/1000 posts Touched by Jesus In Love With Zeke TC Bravery 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Christian Love Mower Roper Crossburn Guns, Guts and GLORY! Mission to Korea True Christian Lady Ex-eurotrash Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Incorruptibility BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Glory GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 12,855
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Godly Midwest
Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Basilissa will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The E=mc² hoax - 10-17-2013, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunsch View Post
Well, did you put on too much or too little makeup

Joking aside, it means the light is 11 million years old. How old you are is something left to you and does not belong here.
Honey, in order for your argument to work we would have to believe that light somehow "travels." Show me where does it say in the Bible, otherwise, we won't believe it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
conservapedia, creationism, einstein, physics, relativity

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved