Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page BRILLIANT MOM: Bible DOESN'T mention vaccines not once!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™ and Honorary White Man
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Christian Love Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus 

The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default BRILLIANT MOM: Bible DOESN'T mention vaccines not once! - 04-15-2019, 08:46 PM

This intelligent young lady is named Brittney Kara and she just went and dropped a truth bomb on all them autism-loving pro-vaccine crazies by pointing out THE BIBLE DOESN'T INCLUDE ANY MENTION OF VACCINES.

Not once!

https://youtu.be/OYFHVYMDod4

"There is nothing in the Bible that talks about vaccines. I just want you guys to think about that. So if God knew in the future that he was gonna help create these amazing things that were gonna just change our health and be the best, you know, scientific advancement and just, Oh my God they're so great, then why isn't there anything, any inkling of talk about these things called vaccinations?"

I am outrageously mesmerated by Ms. Kara's eloquentatiously well-spoken argument. She is a brilliant young lady!

Brothers and sisters, I think we can consider the "debate" about vaccines finished once and for all. There is no comeback the pro-vaccination lunatics can offer that would debunkatize Ms. Kara's definitive argumentation.

Pastor and CEO, Shatter Creek Baptist Church.
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette 

Isabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: BRILLIANT MOM: Bible DOESN'T mention vaccines not once! - 04-15-2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rev. Dwight Williams View Post
This intelligent young lady is named Brittney Kara and she just went and dropped a truth bomb on all them autism-loving pro-vaccine crazies by pointing out THE BIBLE DOESN'T INCLUDE ANY MENTION OF VACCINES.

Not once!

https://youtu.be/OYFHVYMDod4

"There is nothing in the Bible that talks about vaccines. I just want you guys to think about that. So if God knew in the future that he was gonna help create these amazing things that were gonna just change our health and be the best, you know, scientific advancement and just, Oh my God they're so great, then why isn't there anything, any inkling of talk about these things called vaccinations?"

I am outrageously mesmerated by Ms. Kara's eloquentatiously well-spoken argument. She is a brilliant young lady!

Brothers and sisters, I think we can consider the "debate" about vaccines finished once and for all. There is no comeback the pro-vaccination lunatics can offer that would debunkatize Ms. Kara's definitive argumentation.
Vaccines, schmaccines -- to Hell with the lot of them! That lady is absolutely right, and may the good Lord bless her (and you, dear Brother Reverend Williams) for bringing this to our attention. We serve a very big God here at , and we have the promise of His protection for our health. Glory to God!

Sincerely, Isabella W.

Exodus 15:26 "If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee."

Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious blood.
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring 

Scoutman03 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scoutman03 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scoutman03 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BRILLIANT MOM: Bible DOESN'T mention vaccines not once! - 04-16-2019, 10:04 PM

guys, what do you think kept measles at bay? Have you noticed the outbreak happened in an area full on anti-vaxxers?
(#4)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club 

Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: BRILLIANT MOM: Bible DOESN'T mention vaccines not once! - 04-16-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoutman03 View Post
guys, what do you think kept measles at bay? Have you noticed the outbreak happened in an area full on anti-vaxxers?

If you'd read your Bible, you'd know that.

Psalm 62:5-7 KJV
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence;
I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette 

Isabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureIsabella White has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: BRILLIANT MOM: Bible DOESN'T mention vaccines not once! - 04-16-2019, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoutman03 View Post
As Sister Dana has already pointed out, the answer is inside your , and here is an excellent testimony for you: John 9:11 "He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight." Now, just apply this to whatever you were asking about and trust in the Lord, because He is faithful to His promises! 1 Corinthians 1:9 "God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord." Sincerely, Isabella W.

Lift ye then your voices;
Swell the mighty flood;
Louder still and louder
Praise the precious blood.
(#6)
Old
True Christian™ and Honorary White Man
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Christian Love Friend of Jesus Touched by Jesus 

The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Rev. Dwight Williams has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: BRILLIANT MOM: Bible DOESN'T mention vaccines not once! - 04-18-2019, 08:33 PM

Measles?

What measles?

Ain't been no measles for many decades, PROVING we don't need no fancy vaccinations for authentic diseases.

What if I said I made a vaccine for that there Grey Skin on Game of the Thrones? Would you give me money to have that vaccine for a disease that ain't exist in real life?

These vaccine people are so easily fooled!

Pastor and CEO, Shatter Creek Baptist Church.