Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Lovely Christian Light Switch Cover for the Little Ones
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither True Christian Lady

Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Lovely Christian Light Switch Cover for the Little Ones - 07-14-2009, 04:30 PM

I found this delightful light switch at the 5 and 10 cent store today. As I was never blessed with children of my own, I bought it to give to my neighbor's child. They didn't seem to be very pleased - the colour must not have matched the room's decor (or maybe they aren't good Christian people as they seem to want everyone to believe).

For those of you who have children, this would be a delightful way for your children to start the morning and end the evening, I would think.

Recognition, sorrow, confession, forgiveness, restitution, forsaking the sin.
The Lord forgives me of my sin.

(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Heterosexual™ Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Real American™ One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Oakland "Reb" Griner is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Lovely Christian Light Switch Cover for the Little Ones - 07-14-2009, 06:15 PM

That is indeed blessed, although it may be just a tiny tad too Catholicy looking Jesus.

In any regard, it is certainly infinitely preferable to the ones with the male figure that portrays arousal when the switch is flipped up.

A graven image if I ever saw one.

{times like this we are all grateful I don't post the pictures here}

Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.