Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#81)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 10:36 PM

What about poor Uncle Nobar?
He might smell a bit whiffy but we love him.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#82)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

wowurafool is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 10:38 PM

Still avoiding the subject? poom bang poof! You ask everyone their age in forums that you have no idea what the topic is about so you can find some little boys to rape?
(#83)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowurafool View Post
Still avoiding the subject? poom bang poof! You ask everyone their age in forums that you have no idea what the topic is about so you can find some little boys to rape?
I think you've just answered my question..
This is a forum for adults, kid. Come back when you've turned 18.

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#84)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

JeebisIsFake is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 11:18 PM

Alright then, I'm 27 currently studying in college. I'm over 18 and that qualifies me to be in this conversation.

1. The mod in this topic looks like a meth-head. (comment by the guy on gamefaqs.
2. Carbon dating is as high an argument as this garbage in a book.
3. You are basing your arguements about this game froma symbol used to have strategy in multiplayer.
4. The game creators put biblicle references in the game but these immature adults here oversee that and argue that the biggest game in history is promoting recruitment of muslims by 1 piffleing picture in the game.
5. Many of my friends are muslims. One is studying for a MD. Another is doing his Masters in Engineering. None of these courses involve Bomb-making.
6. If you knew the history of the world you would know why these radicals exist, instead of making random assumptions on a culture.
7. There is NO proof of any God. A book written a long ass time ago does not prove anything. If I existed in 1600 and wrote a book with whatever the hell was on my mind for many years, and it became popular enough to be a religion, it does not make any of it real.

Show me the proof of God. And no, not from the meth head mod. People here seem like Cartman from South Park. All the adults here don't ever have intelligent 20th century conversations and that can be assumed by the inane chatter that can clearly be seen in this topic.

Or it is a really bad joke topic.

Rebuttle? or the same things I've read already.
(#85)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 11:22 PM

Are you calling ME a METH-HEAD????

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#86)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
Are you calling ME a METH-HEAD????

Can you not read? I said the guy from Gamefaqs. I am not obligated to reaveal his identity. Do you have a pciture as your avatar that looks like your a meth head? No? That is what I thought.
(#87)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Puddle is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 11:33 PM

A few questions for those who are skewed a tad bit too far to the right.

If God knows the future and is the creator of everything, why does He make homosexuals, non-believers, those who don't speak his 'favorite language', and those who don't live or support his 'favorite country'? As in, why does He create those whom are doomed for eternity?

Doesn't The Bible say that He should be the only to judge people? To be able to say who goes to Heaven and those to Hell? It seems hypocritical that the information about each poster states whether or not the person is going to Hell or if they are a Savior. Unless God, Himself, is the one typing in which posters are saved and which ones will go to Hell, the adminstrator needs to come off their high horse. I may be wrong, but The Bible also says that you shouldn't pretend to be God, either. And if by chance the adminstrator is in fact God in human form, I find it interesting that You judge before the judgement day and before death.

Am I talking about The Bible or Halo when I say that the Ark saved (those talked about in) John 11:7 and humanity from The Flood. Bungie wasn't even witty enough to change the name in some cases. Assuming that at least one of the creators had at least a high school class in Christianity, this symbolism cannot be ignored. I do not believe in coincidence.

And on the topic of the signature that has to do with sitting on the lap, some of the people on here will jump to conclusions, especially perverted ones. I understand the wise grandfather role that you portray so it makes sense to me, but you must understand the audience that you bring when the topic is about Halo and other video games.

Good day.

Puddle
(#88)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ProudMETHODIST is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 11:39 PM

Halo is not in any way a "recruiting" tool for anything!

It's a recreational game made for ENJOYMENT! Simply because you can have a crescent as your icon doesn't mean anything!

Also, in all seriousness, what you think about a game doesn't matter at all! You can't stop the millions that are playing it, nor will you stop more from buying the game.

Give me unbiased reasoning as to how Halo 3 is a "recruiting tool" and then I MAY consider listening to you.

Baptists FTL! METHODISM FTW!!
(#89)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 11:41 PM

Lol, so have an opinion different than that of the extremists here is to be "Under Investigation" and "Unsaved Trash."
(#90)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMETHODIST View Post
Also, in all seriousness, what you think about a game doesn't matter at all!
Same would go for you then, and so now that you've admitted that your opinions on this don't matter..
Do you have any actual things to say?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
(#91)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Unxtipoo is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-04-2008, 11:45 PM

I came here from one of my favorite video game forums, and I thought there would be an intelligent argument in here. Sadly I was wrong. Now, before I get flamed by the Veteran Users of this site, I would like to put a few things up front

1. I'm over the age of 18, in fact I'm almost 21 (02/12/1987), and I realize I don't have as many life experiences as some of you, but I find myself to be an intellectual adult.

2. I am an atheist, have been for around 3 years now, before that I was a methodist and attended church every Sunday with my family. I am not against any religion, in fact I am very tolerant of them all.

3. I am not here to flame, or be flamed, I felt that maybe I could stand in as one of the more mature gamers coming to this site to discuss this intelligently.

So let me start off. As many have stated it is just an Icon in the multi player function of the game. It is barely even noticeable when actually playing the game and not in a menu somewhere.
Also as many have stated the entire franchise is based off the bible. I love Halo, and many other video games for that matter, that does not make me a bad person. No, it just means that instead of watching TV, or reading or exercising or doing something else to pass the time, I play video games. And how exactly are ALL video games satanic, yes i realize there are a few out there with a satanic theme (which are few and far between), but in 90% of those games, your personal goal as the protagonist is to STOP the satanic beasts or what ever the case may be, in a sense doing God's work.

I am open for any intelligent responses. If you quote part of this, and don't make sense, I will not respond to you.

Thank you for your time.

Unxti
(#92)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AgnoRaxton is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-05-2008, 07:23 AM

Hello, I have played Halo 3 All the way through and Beat It. At The End It says "Thank you for helping bungie reach its goal to world domination." Of course you have to be thinking that this is a joke. Think about the type of people that make video games, they are very smartelic. And Seriously, If your going to post about how a game promotes terrisom, make sure you dont pin that on a religion. You realize that Islam Is the fastest growing religion in the world. And do you know why? Because they dont have People On A so called "biblical" Forum sounding so crazy. Christian Numbers are rapidly decreasing in today's society because of the idiots in our world that try and shove religion down thier throats. I know just about everthing there is to know about the religions in our world today history wise, And there is nothing in the Halo Trilogy that supports any religions whatsoever. I used to think my town had the craziest christians now i know all i need to do is come to this forum and I got the worst. I bet people have gone athiest just reading your stupid forums. Go ahead and label me as a unsaved soul or whatever. Just know Its you people that will end up in hell unless you start living the right way. BTW Doesnt the bible say be acceptant to all and love everyone, not make racist comments about muslims. Im sure thats very honorable in the eyes of god
(#93)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Imma G. Yu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-05-2008, 07:26 AM

Whats wrong with Muslims? I hear they are wild in the sack. You guys are amazing... I have never heard so much hippocracy come from one place. You made my night. I havn't laughed so hard all day. With quotes like
"What about poor Uncle Nobar? He might smell a bit whiffy but we love him", or "Los Angeles is not in the United States of America, it is in California. Of course they all grow up to be murderous male prostitutes in LA, that's mandatory in California.", how could I not? Oh, and i do enjoy the jesus smilie:j esus:. Little known fact; Jesus played Halo 1 and Halo 3 durring the last supper. (he dislikes Halo 2 though because of the noob combo. Damn plasma pistol and smg)
(#94)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-05-2008, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnoRaxton View Post
BTW Doesnt the bible say be acceptant to all and love everyone
Instead of asking us, why not try actually reading the Bible instead of guessing what's in it?
I will give you a hint though - we are 100% Bible-believing Christians.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#95)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Imma G. Yu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-05-2008, 07:40 AM

Hey Marry, what's an Ex-Papist wench?
(#96)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-05-2008, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imma G. Yu View Post
Hey Marry, what's an Ex-Papist wench?
I'm a former Catholic nun, but I saw the light, read the true King James Bible, and accepted Jesus into my heart.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#97)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AgnoRaxton is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-05-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
Instead of asking us, why not try actually reading the Bible instead of guessing what's in it?
You know you're right, I just read Scriptures out of Psalms, Daniel, John, Mathew, and Acts. And there is nothing about the forgiveness of god unless you follow him. Isnt that a little selfish of god to only forgive those who believe so strongly in him? I mean if he is this merciful god all christians make him out to be shouldnt he look more into the people's lives not who they go to praise every sunday and wednesday?

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 01-05-2008 at 08:16 PM. Reason: fixed quote
(#98)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

One Who Seeks Truth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-05-2008, 08:14 AM

Hello to all you Christians. It would seem as though we are getting off topic here. My Friend sent this link to me in an email and i have read through the post. By the way my friend is a Christian, I However Am Not. He as well as I find this whole garb to be quite funny, I honestly didn't think that there were still Non-Amish people who would teach their children "Videogames come from the Devil!!" I and many of my religious friends play the trilogy Halo to its fullest extent and it is not coincidence that Bungie (Not Bunghole as someone earlier may have mentioned, lets try to be mature here) put references into Halo from the bible, in fact lets share a link shall we?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9131506AAXbqkt
I especially like the reference of answer 2 as of the date that i have posted this.

Anyways I am atheist after being many of the off-branches of Christianity, and I chose this for multiple reasons. One I never believed in a higher power. Religion to me is the same as I see it during the early part of history, IDOL WORSHIP. Your worshiping a "god" that will grant you eternal salvation from fire and brimstone, isn't that what we on earth want? Not to be exposed to violence? on another note for those of you who actually read the post and don't take out random tidbits to make yourself look like an idiot What is hell like for a masochist? ( Thats someone who enjoys pain) hmm? I'd love to hear your answers on that. Its also funny that you criticize Islam (Islam is the name of the Muslim religion, for you simpletons Islam-Religion Muslim-Follower of Islam) yet it unified a whole continent under one religion for a very long time and was the center of learning, when they conquered the christians and jews they let them keep their religion because they deemed them "Followers of the book". So my friends who are you to criticize a fellow person of the book? You know for those of you who might ask my age I'm 16, and i certainly don't want to raise my kids when i have them, to believe that if they don't do what your religion tells them that they will be forever in a place of damnation. Isn't it also weird that many of you quote Dante's Inferno (http://web.eku.edu/flash/inferno/) yet you see Hell as a place of fire. WRONG! according to Dante the furthest level of hell is actually ICE, who'd a thought? But i can understand that in a primitive time people saw Lava spewing out of the earth or maybe even meteors and thought out the concept.
Anyways i'm not going to talk down on your religion either it had brought unity and peace for a great while and even still today for those who believe, but people in this forum need to grow up a little bit and realize that we are in the 21st century according the Christian calender, and that alot of the technology you enjoy comes from your so called "devil"

We Are the Devil, We are God. Life is about choice and religion is a path to help you make the right choices. I choose not to follow any religion and that is my choice. So i do not feel as though i'm being Recruited to be muslim or pagan, i'm enjoying a well thought out game.
(#99)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jewsef is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-05-2008, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Who Seeks Truth View Post
Hello to all you Christians. It would seem as though we are getting off topic here. My Friend sent this link to me in an email and i have read through the post. By the way my friend is a Christian, I However Am Not.

You think your not. Why are you on this forum? Yes, because God's hand. Start digging. You can sent my a pm if you like to be informed about the one and only, Islam.

Rom. 16:17: Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
(#100)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans - 01-05-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewsef View Post
You think your not. Why are you on this forum? Yes, because God's hand. Start digging. You can sent my a pm if you like to be informed about the one and only, Islam.
Neither one of you can use the PM system here, and neither one of you makes any damned sense at all.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!