Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Richard I, Englands greatest king was a homo
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™ fisherman

Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Richard I, Englands greatest king was a homo - 06-19-2009, 06:31 PM

Sad but true. Richard the Lionheart was queer as a three dollar bill. He openly had a homer relationship(disgusting) with Phillip of France. The Frog king being queer shouldn't really surprise anyone. But Richard????
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

bloody hand of god is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Richard I, Englands greatest king was a homo - 06-19-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyboy View Post
Sad but true. Richard the Lionheart was queer as a three dollar bill. He openly had a homer relationship(disgusting) with Phillip of France. The Frog king being queer shouldn't really surprise anyone. But Richard????

But Richard (dick) the Lion heart was french by descent and owed his ascendancy to the throne because of his lineage to William the Conqueror (a Frog) and most of his forebears had french german and even flemish bloodlines. So you shouldn't really be surprised that he had a liking for faggots

Thrashing the sinners and fornicators. and trying not to take too much pleasure from the task. Praise be the Lord..
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

father yella is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Richard I, Englands greatest king was a homo - 06-19-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyboy View Post
i fear mt brother, that this is infact true of the whole of the british monarchy since it was founded.