Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Atheist fallacies
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Truth I Seek Truth I Seek is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 35
Join Date: Jan 2013
Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
But the Bible is proof of God's existence. The very first verse states the existence of God as a fact.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And how do I know God's Word is true? Simple. The Bible tells me so.

Jn 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Why is God's Word true? Because it is inspired by God.

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
I see 3 claims, Three convinient claims each one supporting the other but no proof of god's existence whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
I reject the koran because the Bible warns against adding to God's Word.

Rev 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

The koran was written at least five centuries after Revelation. Accepting it would be adding to God's Word.
Fair enough. But what about the Torah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post

^^^Misapplying the burden of proof^^^

So you say, but is there any factual evidence against His existence?
If I'm wrong and there factual evidences then please tell me where they are becaus I have no knowledge of any.

As for the factual evidences against his existence... the simple fact there isn't any prove in favor of his existence leads me to believe he doesn't exist. Besides is not the non believers that need to prove anything, it's the believers that claim his existence. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proofs.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea

 
Posts: 8,317
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth I Seek View Post
These are all faith related evidences. I need factual evidence. And the reality is that there isn't a single factual evidence of the existence of your god.

The bible is not the proof of god's existence, it's the claim of it's existence. In the same way the qu'ran it's the claim that Mohammed is the true prophet of allah and has pretty much the same faith related evidences that the bible has. Why do you accept one and reject the other?
See, even atheists admit that faith counts as evidence. The only move they can make is to deny that our faith is a fact. This is why religious people laugh at atheists. You deny the fact that we have faith, but admit that such faith would be evidence of God's existence. Given these assumptions, how could there not be a God?


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea

 
Posts: 8,317
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 06:25 PM

This unsaved vermin has just PROVED that there is a God, through an utter failure to appear objective while arguing for the precarious faith of atheism.

Next, please.


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
Truth I Seek Truth I Seek is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 35
Join Date: Jan 2013
Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
See, even atheists admit that faith counts as evidence. The only move they can make is to deny that our faith is a fact. This is why religious people laugh at atheists. You deny the fact that we have faith, but admit that such faith would be evidence of God's existence. Given these assumptions, how could there not be a God?
Wrong, only factual evidence count because they can be verified. Faith related evidences cannot so they do not count.

If I claim I have a ring in my pocket you may believe it or not, it's a question of faith and while it is in my pocket it cannot be verified.

If I take the ring off my pocket it can be verified and it's a factual proof.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Truth I Seek Truth I Seek is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 35
Join Date: Jan 2013
Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
This unsaved vermin has just PROVED that there is a God, through an utter failure to appear objective while arguing for the precarious faith of atheism.

Next, please.
Atheism deals with facts, Faith has nothing to do with atheism. Atheism rejects faith. Faith cannot prove the existence of god because on its nature faith is believing without having proofs.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea

 
Posts: 8,317
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth I Seek View Post
Atheism deals with facts, Faith has nothing to do with atheism. Atheism rejects faith. Faith cannot prove the existence of god because on its nature faith is believing without having proofs.
Wrong, friend. Atheism is nothing but an excuse for anal sex. All atheists secretly know this, and want to indoctrinate others into the way of the militant homosexual by denying God's supreme authority. It is a massive rape pyramid scheme with Satan at the top and True Christian ™ Republicans at the bottom, but it will never happen because Jesus is with me.


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Truth I Seek Truth I Seek is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 35
Join Date: Jan 2013
Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Wrong, friend. Atheism is nothing but an excuse for anal sex. All atheists secretly know this, and want to indoctrinate others into the way of the militant homosexual by denying God's supreme authority. It is a massive rape pyramid scheme with Satan at the top and True Christian ™ Republicans at the bottom, but it will never happen because Jesus is with me.
Really?

Why the obsession with anla sex?

Don't even answer that, I'm trying to have a serious and grown up conversation and it seems like with you it's not possible to have that.
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth I Seek View Post
Wrong, only factual evidence count because they can be verified. Faith related evidences cannot so they do not count.

If I claim I have a ring in my pocket you may believe it or not, it's a question of faith and while it is in my pocket it cannot be verified.

If I take the ring off my pocket it can be verified and it's a factual proof.
Yet you put your faith in scientists and what you hear on the TV, even though all it would take is a little bit (okay, maybe a lot) of research to discover that it's all educated guesses and mathematical proofs with no "factual evidence" at all.

But hey, since I noticed you ignored my post, you've proven to me that you have no interest in anything that doesn't fit in your preconceived notions of the world.


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea

 
Posts: 8,317
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth I Seek View Post
Really?

Why the obsession with anla sex?

Don't even answer that, I'm trying to have a serious and grown up conversation and it seems like with you it's not possible to have that.
It is you atheists who are obsessed with the anal sex, not me. I am just reporting the facts objectively, which is something you atheists seem to know nothing about.

If it wasn't for anal rape and queer adoption, the tides of modern homosexuality, AIDS, and atheism would be stopped dead in their tracks. The lie of atheism is the main propagator of anal sex obsession in otherwise straight adults, while anal sex is used to tempt the populace away from the Truth of Christ's Conditional Forgiveness. It is a vicious cycle of lies and child rape. You, my friend, are complicit in that when you deny the veracity of the Bible. It wouldn't surprise me if you were a rapist yourself, since you have no moral compass by which to navigate the landscape of good and evil. Since you reject the Bible, that means you accept the doctrine of ass rape. Your queer rage is palpable even through the medium of the interwebs.


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,246
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-16-2013, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth I Seek View Post
......what about the Torah?
Do you have any idea at all what you're talking about?

Sometimes I read something and I think "o that's a new idea" (which means I haven't encountered it before, not that it didn't exist before) so I look it up. Usually in a book but there is Conservapedia of course if you can't be bothered going to a library.
Or you could Google the subject. Then when you start saying it's wrong you can also say why it's wrong although it may be correct in which case you could say why it's correct but you do need to look something up. It's probably better if you just comment on subjects you're already familiar with however.

Quote:
As for the factual evidences against his existence... the simple fact there isn't any prove in favor of his existence leads me to believe he doesn't exist.
yes in your case it probably does however Absence of proof is not Proof of absence. When looking stuff up though, and thinking "oooooooooooo that sounds good; I wonder what it means? I'll post that that'll stumpm" it tends to have unpredictable effects. In this example, for example:
Quote:
If I claim I have a ring in my pocket you may believe it or not, it's a question of faith and while it is in my pocket it
. . . cannot be verified.

. . . If I take the ring off my pocket it can be verified and it's a factual proof.
the following is likely to occur:

Code:
If I claim I have made a World you may believe it or not, it's a question of faith and while it is shrouded in thick darkness it cannot be verified.

If I create light or otherwise enable you to see the World I claim to have made it can be verified and it's a factual proof.
That is what God is saying. He claims to have made a World. And according to your evidentiary values He needs to produce that world for you to see so that "it can be verified and it's a factual proof."

He has done so.

You can't have one standard for your own statements and another standard for everyone else. Just because you originate some bizarre claptrap does not make it valid any more than thinking it sounds "cool" makes it valid. Such genetic fallacy is doomed to failure. Origins without internal consistency have no standing.
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Pim Pendergast's Avatar
Pim Pendergast Pim Pendergast is offline
PHD - Theophysicist
Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
 

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Christian Love TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Pancake Dinner Crown of Rejoicing Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mormon outreach preacher extraordinaire Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness GLORY Proud Team Fortress Denier

 
Posts: 3,050
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the Lamb's book of life
Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-16-2013, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth I Seek View Post
But what about the Torah?
The Torah is part of the Bible. You really need to learn more about the Bible if you're going to discuss it with Christians.


Quote:
Besides is not the non believers that need to prove anything, it's the believers that claim his existence. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proofs.
If you need extraordinary evidence, what about the miracles of Jesus?

Jn 10:37-38 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Jn 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

In these passages Jesus is encouraging people to believe in Him because of His miracles recorded in the Bible.

Another piece of evidence is the fact that Jesus lives inside me and inside every True Christian™. How could someone who doesn't exist live inside me?

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

I can also talk to God in prayer and He answers.

Mk 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Do you think I talk to someone who doesn't exist? How could someone who doesn't exist answer my prayers?


Mt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
Forest Spirit's Avatar
Forest Spirit Forest Spirit is offline
Unsaved trash, Repulsive pervert
Investigation Ongoing
 

hippie Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen How dumb can you get?

 
Posts: 153
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: in a valley ,under some trees
Forest Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest Spirit is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-16-2013, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
How could someone who doesn't exist live inside me?
Someone has been watching the movie Total Recall too much. QUAAAAATO LIVES!


Dog's are mans best friend .
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Miss Whoremonger Miss Whoremonger is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my igloo, chewing blubber
Miss Whoremonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Miss Whoremonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Miss Whoremonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-23-2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Wrong, friend. Atheism is nothing but an excuse for anal sex. All atheists secretly know this, and want to indoctrinate others into the way of the militant homosexual by denying God's supreme authority. It is a massive rape pyramid scheme with Satan at the top and True Christian ™ Republicans at the bottom, but it will never happen because Jesus is with me.
This site is absolutely ridiculous. It's like I have teleported back to 1825. Atheism is not an excuse for homosexuality, and even if it was, there is nothig wrong with being gay. I am an Atheist and I respect everyone's beliefs. It's okay to be a Christian, it's okay to be a Jew, it's okay to be a Muslim etc. But you guys just use your belief as an excuse to be a racist, homophobic, masogynistic Rodimer. Have a nice day.
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life

 
Posts: 15,223
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-23-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEffy View Post
This site is absolutely ridiculous. It's like I have teleported back to 1825. Atheism is not an excuse for homosexuality, and even if it was, there is nothig wrong with being gay. I am an Atheist and I respect everyone's beliefs. It's okay to be a Christian, it's okay to be a Jew, it's okay to be a Muslim etc. But you guys just use your belief as an excuse to be a racist, homophobic, masogynistic Rodimer. Have a nice day.
What is ridiculous about following the Word of God exactly as He spelled it out in the Bible?

If you had a shop manual that told you how to change out a transmission, would you only follow the steps that you felt like following?



Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Pim Pendergast's Avatar
Pim Pendergast Pim Pendergast is offline
PHD - Theophysicist
Saving The Lost With The Truth Of Applied Theoscience
 

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Christian Love TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Pancake Dinner Crown of Rejoicing Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mormon outreach preacher extraordinaire Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness GLORY Proud Team Fortress Denier

 
Posts: 3,050
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the Lamb's book of life
Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pim Pendergast will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-23-2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEffy View Post
This site is absolutely ridiculous. It's like I have teleported back to 1825. Atheism is not an excuse for homosexuality, and even if it was, there is nothig wrong with being gay.
Atheism (and any other religion that rejects the God of the Bible) leads to homosexuality and all sorts of evil. The Bible is very clear.

Rom 1:18-32
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

God's wrath is revealed against those who suppress the truth about God. And who knows the truth about God?

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:


Everybody. God has clearly revealed Himself through Creation.

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Even though everyone knows deep down in his heart that the God of the Bible exists and is the real God, many people deny him.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.


So whether you deny God by claiming to be an atheist or by worshipping animals or idols, the result is the same. God gives you over to all sorts of vile affections, which include homosexuality and lesbianism.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.


Quote:
I am an Atheist and I respect everyone's beliefs. It's okay to be a Christian, it's okay to be a Jew, it's okay to be a Muslim etc. But you guys just use your belief as an excuse to be a racist, homophobic, masogynistic Rodimer.
You say you respect everyone's beliefs, but you don't seem to respect ours. You don't respect our belief that homosexuality is wrong and all fags go to hell. You don't respect our belief that women were created for the sole purpose of bearing children (1 Tim 2:15) and serving their husbands (Gen 2:18). You don't respect our belief that the descendants of Ham (blacks) are cursed (Gen 9:25-27). Our beliefs are based on the Bible, the sacred text of Christianity. What you're effectively saying is it's okay for us to be Christian as long as we abandon the Bible, the very Book that Christianity is founded on. But if we did that, we would have no moral compass, like you. And what makes you think we "use our belief"? It's almost as if you think we control our belief and just use it to justify whatever we want to do. Maybe some people do. But faith is a gift from God (Eph 2:8). I don't have hold of my belief; my belief has hold of me.


Mt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,246
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-23-2013, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEffy View Post
This site is absolutely ridiculous. It's like I have teleported back to 1825. Atheism is not an excuse for homosexuality, and even if it was, there is nothig wrong with being gay. I am an Atheist and I respect everyone's beliefs.
Well, you say you do but do you respect this belief:
Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death whether small or great whether man or woman
or this:
He that sacrificeth unto any god save unto the LORD only he shall be utterly destroyed
or this:
The daughter of any priest if she profane herself by playing the whore she profaneth her father she shall be burnt with fire
?


That is what The Bible teaches. Are you suggesting that you disrespect those who respect God's Inerrant Word?

Don't take my word for it. Check it out here

Quote:
remember this?
I respect everyone's beliefs
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY

 
Posts: 9,006
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-23-2013, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth I Seek View Post
Wrong, only factual evidence count because they can be verified. Faith related evidences cannot so they do not count.

If I claim I have a ring in my pocket you may believe it or not, it's a question of faith and while it is in my pocket it cannot be verified.

If I take the ring off my pocket it can be verified and it's a factual proof.
Rubbish.

It can be verified. If another person saw you palm the ring into your pocket that would be evidence. You may not beleive the person (maybe he is coloured) but it would still be evidence.

When Jesus said He was God, who would you believe: Jesus or some foreigner with a potential ring in her pocket?

You need to take a few more classes in logic, young lady.

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Mission to Korea Probing for Jesus ex-sheep-shagger Asked questions later Crown of Incorruptibility GLORY

 
Posts: 9,006
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-23-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEffy View Post
This site is absolutely ridiculous. It's like I have teleported back to 1825.........But you guys just use your belief as an excuse to be a racist, homophobic, masogynistic Rodimer.
You mean time travel, idiot.

What is a Rodimer? I know I'm no longer hep with the kid's lingo but c'mon.

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Miss Whoremonger Miss Whoremonger is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 9
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my igloo, chewing blubber
Miss Whoremonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Miss Whoremonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Miss Whoremonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-23-2013, 12:07 PM

This is the 21st century, when are you going to realise everybody thinks you're ridiculous.
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 10,246
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-23-2013, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEffy View Post
This is the 21st century, when are you going to realise everybody thinks you're ridiculous.
I don't mind if you think I'm ridiculous.

What I'm interested in is what you mean by
Quote:
I respect everyone's beliefs
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheism, atheist, atheistic, fallacies, logic

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved