Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#2821)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 03-30-2020, 04:10 AM

If you mean the guy in the stache, that's Johnny Minick. He sang with Howard & Vestal Goodman.

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15
(#2822)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 04-03-2020, 06:53 PM

And so we wave farewell to Bill Withers, a man curiously named after the highest part of a horse's back. Ain't no sunshine where he's gone.

And that drummer has a message for all children: Just say No to the pot!

Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#2823)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 04-03-2020, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
And so we wave farewell to Bill Withers, a man curiously named after the highest part of a horse's back. Ain't no sunshine where he's gone.

Amen, dear Sister Joanna. Amen! Mind you, I've never heard of this Bill Withers person, but I suppose it won't be all that long now until he actually will be withering.

As for the drummer, I can see your point very clearly -- oh, yes! I mean, just look at him, leering away like that, like he's having the time of his life. Why, if he keeps that up, he will end up just like poor Deloris here:
Attached Images

(#2824)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 04-03-2020, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
As for the drummer, I can see your point very clearly -- oh, yes! I mean, just look at him, leering away like that, like he's having the time of his life. Why, if he keeps that up, he will end up just like poor Deloris here:
Yes. I was so very sorry to hear about your sister. It must have been such an embarrassment to the family.

Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(#2825)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - 04-03-2020, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Yes. I was so very sorry to hear about your sister. It must have been such an embarrassment to the family.
Oh, dear Joanna, I'm afraid that someone has crossed your wires. That Deloris person is not my sister. I have one sister -- Agatha -- and she would never allow herself to become entangled in the devil's web. Agatha is far too fussy for any such shenanigans (as you shall see in the attached photo of her just after she had her 80th birthday.) Heavens above -- Daddy did his utmost to raise us in the holiness tradition -- I shudder to think of his reaction if such a thing had happened to us.
Attached Images

(#2826)
Old
Unsaved trash
Sexually obsessed with blacks

Excels in being witless

Caution - Poster is Crazy Eurotrash The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Thieving Nigra

LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LW1997 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Scared Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Quote:

The only good news for him is that it is hot where he is gone. Maybe a little too hot.

This space reserved for Scripture in American -- admin
(#2827)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.tkwhite has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!! - Yesterday, 06:37 PM

Mrs. White,

My best regards to your sister! I've never needed that junk because I can say with certainty, if my mom and pop were alive today I'd have a very severely injured hiney! They didn't play when it comes to discipline!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Oh, dear Joanna, I'm afraid that someone has crossed your wires. That Deloris person is not my sister. I have one sister -- Agatha -- and she would never allow herself to become entangled in the devil's web. Agatha is far too fussy for any such shenanigans (as you shall see in the attached photo of her just after she had her 80th birthday.) Heavens above -- Daddy did his utmost to raise us in the holiness tradition -- I shudder to think of his reaction if such a thing had happened to us.

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15