Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Witch in the KITCHEN!!!!!
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Exclamation Witch in the KITCHEN!!!!! - 02-01-2011, 07:53 AM

SISTERS! I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES

Okay, after being stared at by Sister MM like I was speaking some foreign tongue when I gave her a tray of Nanaimo bars on Sunday, I decided to drop by the Des Moines library to pick up some real American cook books.

I am so sorry. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. All I wanted was good American Cookbooks so that I wouldn't show my Canadian shame.

Did you know there are witch and lesbian cookbooks? Why do lesbians and witches need cookbooks, don't their gay friends do all the cooking for them?

I came across the following titles, and it completely shocked me.

Those are just a few of the awful titles I saw. I am so glad that I didn't go through the steps of getting a Library card. I took as many of the books as I could up to the counter and THREW them at the lesbian there. I then started rebuking her and telling her that as hard as it must be for an old spinster like her LESBIANISM IS NOT THE ANSWER! I then pulled out my lighter and tried to burn the books, but a very large security guard grabbed me at that point and threw me out.

I was so shook up that I almost caused 3 accidents on the way home. Do the Lesbians have to get their filthy little fingers into ever part of society? I thought cooking and cleaning was below them, isn't that why they all smell like filthy hippies?

Seth properly rebuked me when I got home, and I deserved it. I thought I would surprise him with a completely authentic American meal, but failed completely. I should know better than to do such silly things without asking him first.

Drama queen