Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page We are at war. Those that are unsaved can no longer be saved. It's time to cleanse this country.
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Deus Vult is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default We are at war. Those that are unsaved can no longer be saved. It's time to cleanse this country. - 05-09-2019, 02:47 AM

President Trump has made clear that this is a nation where religion will finally be at the forefront of the American experience. And my Pastor, Dr. Robert Jeffress, has made it clear that America was created to be a nation by, for, and of Christians.

Because of that we need to showcase our dominion over all other lesser peoples. Because we cannot have a dominion unless we DOMINATE.

Joel 3:9 - Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men draw near and attack.

Revelation 21:7 - Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

God's word is clear. We must win. We must destroy all lesser faiths, all lesser races, and all lesser peoples. I am armed. I am ready. And I am willing to be God's warrior. Please, citizens of Freehold, stand and fight with me. Because we will win.

Deus Vult.