Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Greetings from an atheist
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby 

Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Greetings from an atheist - 05-09-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Rest assured: we are waiting for this authentication. I might mention that we have many trolls swinging their way through our Hallowed gates here, so we've heard all of this before.

You're right about how libraries can have a beautiful feeling to them, especially when they have shelves and shelves full of books that glorify God Almighty. But there are also times when libraries have a dark, sinister side to them, when we find that LIE-beral books have crept their way onto the shelves. As former head librarian, and now gladly volunteering my time, I am able to purge the shelves of current, trendy books, such as anything to do with the hoax of climate change, or the assertion of those LGBT-rights people, or the evils of medical abominations (such as "helpful guides" for the troubled tranny type.) This coming weekend, I will be hosting the monthly book-burning ceremony where these books shall "somehow or another" find their way onto the piles of burning leaves from my garden. Sincerely, Isabella W.

P.S. Speaking of glorifying God Almighty, I would like to leave a verse of Scripture with you. Food for thought! And after you've read this, please consider and remember: without Christ as your Savior, YOU are stepping closer and closer to the jaws of eternal flames in HELL. Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high".
Interesting. Yeah, it is good to purge the trash of the shelves. I too cannot stand most of modern literature, because it is really stupid and promotes degeneracy and faggotry. As for trannies, those people are completely sick and it should be noted that it is completely impossible to transition from one gender to another, and those people are sick and they are just mutilating themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
I agree completely.

There should be no lengths that a good Christian should not go to make a gaywise turn normal. My understanding is that gay conversion therapy has an excellent record and ex-gays can go on to live long and fruitful lives as productive Christians when they marry and have children as proof that the choice to follow Christ is more powerful than the choice to be attracted by the same sex.

YIC

LGBT "community" is strongly opposed to it. I'd like to read further in depth about it because the methods interest me.