Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page It's official: Atheists are just mad at God!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Janine Walker Janine Walker is offline
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Virgin Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 419
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: First IN LINE FOR RAPTURE!
Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
Why do you keep deleting my videos? That was not video spam that was a video that was deleted OBVIOUSLY because you are afraid of what it says. For any one curious... youtube christianity debate there you will find the video in all of its truth and glory.
That is not the only video that has been deleted by you what about the bible contradiction video I posted? No where to be found. WHY? is that a video you have no answer for? Again youtube bible contradictions and you will have it. I see no one has been able to answer my challenge I posted in another thread yet, I am still awaiting for an answer.
I'm sorry, I didn't know we were playing debate wack-a-mole through the entire forum. A song by some Satanist band like Wink 182 isn't going to convince any of us that the Bible has contradictions, well because it doesn't!

Would you please stop spamming music videos?
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
for the love of Fsm's Avatar
for the love of Fsm for the love of Fsm is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jan 2011
for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine Walker View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't know we were playing debate wack-a-mole through the entire forum. A song by some Satanist band like Wink 182 isn't going to convince any of us that the Bible has contradictions, well because it doesn't!

Would you please stop spamming music videos?
They are not music videos as i have already stated before...
It is not a song from "wink 182" and if you had looked at them you might actually know that.
THUMBS..... DOWN
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Janine Walker Janine Walker is offline
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Virgin Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 419
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: First IN LINE FOR RAPTURE!
Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
They are not music videos as i have already stated before...
It is not a song from "wink 182" and if you had looked at them you might actually know that.
THUMBS..... DOWN
I am a Christian, not a mind reader! How am I supposed to know what video you posted? Besides, I always thought public school teenagers posted music videos by Wink 182 and the likes to show their true feelings.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Girl View Post
You make all atheists look bad and stupid. Can you please stop posting here?
Could it be because the majority of atheists are bad and stupid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
Dillon I read the article..

The article states that athiests express anger towards god in a thoeretical manner. Such as george carlin often expressed anger in god for if he exists often times we believe he has wronged the world. Your article does nothing to prove that athiests believe god exists. All it proves is we show a theoretical dislike for the figure. Which is to be expected, as you should know from watching the video.
I will say I appreciate you attempting to converse with me logically
you get a thumbs up for that
How exactly can you be mad at something that doesn't exist? No, something has to exist for you to be mad at it. After all, if God didn't exist, how could he have "wronged" you or the world?

Quote:
Woman let the men do the talking for you as your intellectual level is below me, i may be a athiest scum to you but I am much, much smarter then you. (according to the bible)
Awww....... but the same idiots who treat women like this will turn around and say that Christian men are "abusive" and that all of us women should leave because atheists "truly respect women".

@ Dutch Girl, just be glad he didn't demand to see your tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
I see that my posts seem to dissapear so I will post it again,
I do hope you are all intelligent enough to follow it.
As for the woman who spoke out against me if that is what you believe then I suggest you tell me WHY I make athiests sound bad?
I looked over a few posts from you and it seems like instead of arguing intelligently you just attempt to anger them!
You talk about smoking pot and threesomes ect.. I attempt to debate.
So thanks for your opinion. Thanks for setting us back abit in trying to discuss the topic. Do me a favor and if you choose to continue posting here because I dont dictate other peoples actions, do not affiliate yourself with me, if you think I am stupid do not talk with me.
Now for the video.
[Video Spam Deleted]
All I've seen is a bunch of copied and pasted garbage. You don't even know what you believe. Do you worship the FSM or are you an atheist? Why do you think smoking pot and threesomes are good?

Oh, and why are you trying to set rules in our House? You are trying to dictate peoples actions.


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
for the love of Fsm's Avatar
for the love of Fsm for the love of Fsm is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jan 2011
for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine Walker View Post
I am a Christian, not a mind reader! How am I supposed to know what video you posted? Besides, I always thought public school teenagers posted music videos by Wink 182 and the likes to show their true feeling.
As stated if you had watched the video then you would know the video was not music. My age and feelings are void from this topic. My place of education likewise is void from this topic.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Could it be because the majority of atheists are bad and stupid?
If this is your opinion .... ok i disagree.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
How exactly can you be mad at something that doesn't exist? No, something has to exist for you to be mad at it. After all, if God didn't exist, how could he have "wronged" you or the world?
It is a theoretical anger, also as previously discussed.. In theory nothing is fact. We do not believe in your god as fact. This does not mean we can not show contempt for what it is your "god" stands for. Obviously theoretically. For example if I were to say
"If there is a god he certainly messed up... BIG TIME" that would be hypothetical in nature and in no way my admittance to there being a god. I dislike what your religion stands for therefore I speak out about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Awww....... but the same idiots who treat women like this will turn around and say that Christian men are "abusive" and that all of us women should leave because atheists "truly respect women".
I was responding on the thought that she was a true christian woman, therefore I was being satirical to what the bible says. I do not ever treat woman that way and was using a biblical truth against her as it fit my purpose. Much the same way you use the bible , only difference is I don't believe in the bible and you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
@ Dutch Girl, just be glad he didn't demand to see your tits.
Excuse me? Why would you say something like that. Coming from a christian mouth? dispicable... out right disgusting.
I would not ask to see her womanly figure especially over the internet, this simply does not make sense, and I don't even know why im dignifying it with a response.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 21,753
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
Why do you keep deleting my videos? That was not video spam that was a video that was deleted OBVIOUSLY because you are afraid of what it says.
Yes, we are afraid someone will laugh himself to death watching it.


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
for the love of Fsm's Avatar
for the love of Fsm for the love of Fsm is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jan 2011
for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Yes, we are afraid someone will laugh himself to death watching it.
If it was so laughable and ridiculous... WHY then did you not leave it up for people to see....and laugh if thats what you truely were afraid of?
No see logic tells me that you are attempting to cover your tracks. Either that or avoid a topic that brings you frustration. thumbs.............down
:thumb down:: thumbdown:
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Janine Walker Janine Walker is offline
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Virgin Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 419
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: First IN LINE FOR RAPTURE!
Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
If it was so laughable and ridiculous... WHY then did you not leave it up for people to see....and laugh if thats what you truely were afraid of?
No see logic tells me that you are attempting to cover your tracks. Either that or avoid a topic that brings you frustration. thumbs.............down
:thumb down:: thumbdown:
Well, if what he says is true; they have a legal obligation to avoid any lawsuits.
Don't you have any common sense?

Avoiding Murderer Atheists, Janine Walker
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
As stated if you had watched the video then you would know the video was not music. My age and feelings are void from this topic. My place of education likewise is void from this topic.
Personally I don't suggest any True Christian™ woman click on links provided by unsaved trash. You people get your thrills out of trying to shock us with pornography.


Quote:
It is a theoretical anger, also as previously discussed.. In theory nothing is fact. We do not believe in your god as fact. This does not mean we can not show contempt for what it is your "god" stands for. Obviously theoretically. For example if I were to say
"If there is a god he certainly messed up... BIG TIME" that would be hypothetical in nature and in no way my admittance to there being a god. I dislike what your religion stands for therefore I speak out about it.
So atheists are angry because a theoretical God didn't get them their scholarship? How exactly does that work? It's like me being mad at Santa because my parents didn't buy me a pony.

Again, how does something theoretical "mess up"? This doesn't make sense. For something to "mess up" it has to be a sentient being.

Quote:
I was responding on the thought that she was a true christian woman, therefore I was being satirical to what the bible says. I do not ever treat woman that way and was using a biblical truth against her as it fit my purpose. Much the same way you use the bible , only difference is I don't believe in the bible and you do.
Well, can't be bothered to actually read, can you. Sure, you "love" women, but you tell them to shut up.

Oh and nowhere in the Bible does it say women are inferior to unsaved trash.

Quote:
Excuse me? Why would you say something like that. Coming from a christian mouth? dispicable... out right disgusting.
I would not ask to see her womanly figure especially over the internet, this simply does not make sense, and I don't even know why im dignifying it with a response.
What can I say, I married late and have spent a lot of time around unsaved men. They're trash, they're garbage, they're misogynistic pricks who should be neutered. They don't respect women like a True Christian™ man does.


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
for the love of Fsm's Avatar
for the love of Fsm for the love of Fsm is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jan 2011
for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Personally I don't suggest any True Christian™ woman click on links provided by unsaved trash. You people get your thrills out of trying to shock us with pornography
No wrong again, it was not pornographic material either, and again... MAYBE just MAYBE if you had watched the youtube link I had provided which is OBVIOUSLY not pornographic you would know what I had posted. Although im sure you feel much safer pretending it was some horrid video to justify your actions and dismissive attitude towards the videos.
I do not get any thrill from shocking ANY ONE with porn.. Horrible insinuation. The fact that you are wrong, proves that I am right. You are generalising athiesm into one category, You forget that we are ALL individuals and most likely have different moral codes (not all of which are bad) but im sure too your standards they are, irrelevant. The point being is that you can not define us as a single "people" that is unintelligent and further proves you are incapable of comprehending anything that I have said. I can only wonder what you will say next....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
So atheists are angry because a theoretical God didn't get them their scholarship? How exactly does that work? It's like me being mad at Santa because my parents didn't buy me a pony.
Obviously you cannot comprehend this either.
Please look up the definition of theoretical, while you are at it hypothetical as well. Then maybe you will just BEGIN to understand the sentences I typed out before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
What can I say, I married late and have spent a lot of time around unsaved men. They're trash, they're garbage, they're misogynistic pricks who should be neutered. They don't respect women like a True Christian™ man does.
So you admit to being alittle... unsavory yourself at times? Please don't blame YOUR behavior on any one but YOURSELF. That is childish and frankly makes you sound abit unsaved..
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
No wrong again, it was not pornographic material either, and again... MAYBE just MAYBE if you had watched the youtube link I had provided which is OBVIOUSLY not pornographic you would know what I had posted.
Yeah, because Unsaved Trash never lie. I don't know what it was, the link was removed. To be honest, I don't care what it was. The only unsaved trash that I trust on here are the ones who have proven that they're not here to disrupt our boards. I pray that they're hanging around because they have doubts in their salvation and will turn to Christ before it's too late.

Quote:
Although im sure you feel much safer pretending it was some horrid video to justify your actions and dismissive attitude towards the videos.
I do not get any thrill from shocking ANY ONE with porn.. Horrible insinuation. The fact that you are wrong, proves that I am right.
Really? So if you say the sky is purple, and I say no it's pink, that proves that it's really purple and not blue?

Wow, atheist logic is amazing


Quote:
You are generalising athiesm into one category, You forget that we are ALL individuals and most likely have different moral codes (not all of which are bad) but im sure too your standards they are, irrelevant. The point being is that you can not define us as a single "people" that is unintelligent and further proves you are incapable of comprehending anything that I have said. I can only wonder what you will say next....
You're all unsaved trash that will burn in hell for eternity unless you change your ways, that's all that matters to me. Yes I realize that morality to an atheist is about as subjective as it gets. Must be nice to be able to make up your morality as you go along. Feel like murdering? Well I'm sure an atheist can figure out some way to justify it.


Quote:
Obviously you cannot comprehend this either.
Please look up the definition of theoretical, while you are at it hypothetical as well. Then maybe you will just BEGIN to understand the sentences I typed out before.
Quote:
theoretical [ˌθɪəˈrɛtɪkəl], theoreticadj1. of or based on theory
2. lacking practical application or actual existence; hypothetical
3. using or dealing in theory; impractical

hy·po·thet·i·cal (hp-tht-kl) also hy·po·thet·ic (-thtk)adj.1. Of, relating to, or based on a hypothesis: a hypothetical situation. See Synonyms at theoretical.
2. a. Suppositional; uncertain. See Synonyms at supposed.
b. Conditional; contingent.

Again, how can you be mad at a theoretical God for real things that have happened in your life?


Quote:
So you admit to being alittle... unsavory yourself at times? Please don't blame YOUR behavior on any one but YOURSELF. That is childish and frankly makes you sound abit unsaved..
Who did I blame my behaviour on? How do you know whether I'm unsaved or not? What sin did I commit?

I married late, but was still a virgin on my wedding night. I had to work to support myself, where is that a sin, and I had to deal with pigs like you on a daily basis. How is any of that a sin? What did I ever do that was so "unsavory"?

I think your perverted little imagination is running away on you.


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
Dillon's Avatar
Dillon Dillon is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 56
Join Date: Dec 2010
Dillon has had a couple of people click the rep button.Dillon has had a couple of people click the rep button.Dillon has had a couple of people click the rep button.Dillon has had a couple of people click the rep button.Dillon has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
Dillon I read the article..

The article states that athiests express anger towards god in a thoeretical manner. Such as george carlin often expressed anger in god for if he exists often times we believe he has wronged the world. Your article does nothing to prove that athiests believe god exists. All it proves is we show a theoretical dislike for the figure. Which is to be expected, as you should know from watching the video.
I will say I appreciate you attempting to converse with me logically
you get a thumbs up for that
Where did I ever say the article states atheists believe in God?

protip: save your condescending remarks for when you're actually winning an argument.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
for the love of Fsm's Avatar
for the love of Fsm for the love of Fsm is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jan 2011
for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.for the love of Fsm is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=BelieverInGod;669824]Really? So if you say the sky is purple, and I say no it's pink, that proves that it's really purple and not blue?[QUOTE]

Not in that case no. Applying what we were talking about though? YES

You really are a very shockingly close minded and unintelligent woman.
It is for this reason and this reason alone (although im sure you will say its because i was proven wrong <-- laughable) that I am leaving. You are simply far too ... gone, to attempt to reason with.

[QUOTE=BelieverInGod;669824]Again, how can you be mad at a theoretical God for real things that have happened in your life?[QUOTE]

theoretical [ˌθɪəˈrɛtɪkəl], theoreticadj1. of or based on theory
2. lacking practical application or actual existence; hypothetical
3. using or dealing in theory; impractical

I will explain again.....
When talking in theoretical dialogue it is possible to show contempt for imaginary things.
FOR EXAMPLE :
"I hate how unicorns prance about on rainbow tops" <--- theoretical dialogue in a hypothetical sitauation
This is showing contempt for something, although it DOES NOT mean unicorns are real nor does it mean I actually believe in them being real.
Please educate yourself. You sound so simple. I will not respond to your next post because well I have had enough trying to explain things to you.
oh and btw
THUMBS DOWN
:thumb down:: thumbdown::thumbd own:



Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ

 
Posts: 21,753
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
If it was so laughable and ridiculous... WHY then did you not leave it up for people to see....and laugh if thats what you truely were afraid of? No see logic tells me that you are attempting to cover your tracks. Either that or avoid a topic that brings you frustration. thumbs.............down
I have been on the web for over 50 years now but you are by far the biggest loser I have ever met online. How do you not drop dead because breathing is too complicated for you?


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Janine Walker Janine Walker is offline
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Virgin Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

 
Posts: 419
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: First IN LINE FOR RAPTURE!
Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
Please educate yourself. You sound so simple. I will not respond to your next post because well I have had enough trying to explain things to you.
oh and btw
[spam removed for quote]
I really think you should finish high school before you tell someone they should educate themselves. You should also know that as soon you resort to insulting, it only shows your immaturity and thus makes your entire argument void.

Psalms 74:22
Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: Remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.


YIC, Janine Walker
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Daisy Mae Johnson's Avatar
Daisy Mae Johnson Daisy Mae Johnson is offline
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
 

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,475
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, IA
Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 10:19 PM

Why am I not surprised? Atheists hate everyone - especially themselves.

I think most of them were sexually molested by a parent, the scary uncle who lives in the basement, boy scout leader, teacher or priest.




Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

 
Posts: 9,266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 10:27 PM

[QUOTE=for the love of Fsm;669830][QUOTE=BelieverInGod;669824]Really? So if you say the sky is purple, and I say no it's pink, that proves that it's really purple and not blue?
Quote:

Not in that case no. Applying what we were talking about though? YES
Really? Your entire argument was "you're wrong so I'm right so nyahhh". Very convincing.

Quote:
You really are a very shockingly close minded and unintelligent woman.
It is for this reason and this reason alone (although im sure you will say its because i was proven wrong <-- laughable) that I am leaving. You are simply far too ... gone, to attempt to reason with.
It's not me, it's the Power of the LORD! I merely type what the LORD leads me to type. As for uneducated, I have a BBA and a BSc from secular schools, not sure how that's uneducated. In fact the more "science" I took, the more I realize that they didn't know what they were talking about.

[QUOTE][QUOTE=BelieverInGod;669824]Again, how can you be mad at a theoretical God for real things that have happened in your life?
Quote:

theoretical [ˌθɪəˈrɛtɪkəl], theoreticadj1. of or based on theory
2. lacking practical application or actual existence; hypothetical
3. using or dealing in theory; impractical

I will explain again.....
When talking in theoretical dialogue it is possible to show contempt for imaginary things.
FOR EXAMPLE :
"I hate how unicorns prance about on rainbow tops" <--- theoretical dialogue in a hypothetical sitauation
This is showing contempt for something, although it DOES NOT mean unicorns are real nor does it mean I actually believe in them being real.
Please educate yourself. You sound so simple. I will not respond to your next post because well I have had enough trying to explain things to you.
oh and btw
So now you hate unicorns? Wow, really? Well, at least they existed.

Numbers 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.

Job 39:9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

Psalm 22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

Haven't seen one around lately though.


Quote:
THUMBS DOWN
Quote:
:thumb down:: thumbdown::thumbd own:



Ah, the superior intelligence of the atheist, I'm flabbergasted.


Drama queen
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,644
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: It's official: Atheists are just mad at God! - 01-06-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
Wow. What a pointless article only meant to justify the use of the fantastic title.
You didn't read it, did you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
Why do you keep deleting my videos? That was not video spam that was a video that was deleted OBVIOUSLY because you are afraid of what it says. For any one curious... youtube christianity debate there you will find the video in all of its truth and glory.
That is not the only video that has been deleted by you what about the bible contradiction video I posted? No where to be found. WHY? is that a video you have no answer for? Again youtube bible contradictions and you will have it. I see no one has been able to answer my challenge I posted in another thread yet, I am still awaiting for an answer.
Some of us can't watch videos on our computers. Did you ever think of that? If you have an argument worth making, it's worth writing out yourself and not just relying on youtube to do the job for you. No-one's stopped you from explaining what the arguments in those videos are, have they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
You are generalising athiesm into one category, You forget that we are ALL individuals and most likely have different moral codes (not all of which are bad) but im sure too your standards they are, irrelevant.
So you admit that most other atheists are immoral by your standards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by for the love of Fsm View Post
theoretical [ˌθɪəˈrɛtɪkəl], theoreticadj1. of or based on theory
2. lacking practical application or actual existence; hypothetical
3. using or dealing in theory; impractical

I will explain again.....
When talking in theoretical dialogue it is possible to show contempt for imaginary things.
FOR EXAMPLE :
"I hate how unicorns prance about on rainbow tops" <--- theoretical dialogue in a hypothetical sitauation
This is showing contempt for something, although it DOES NOT mean unicorns are real nor does it mean I actually believe in them being real.
But your example is just that, hypothetical. It doesn't reflect what happens in the real world. Yes, someone who doesn't believe in unicorns saying they hate unicorns would be theoretically equivalent to someone who doesn't believe in God saying they hate God, but that doesn't explain why one happens and the other doesn't. Considering that atheists claim to disbelieve equally in fairies, leprechauns, goblins, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Kwanzaa Ho, and God, but they only express anger at one of these figures, the logical conclusion would be that there's something that makes God different and causes them to react differently to Him. Could that, by any chance, be the fact that they believe in Him but not in the others?


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheist agenda, atheists: vain godless scum, cnn, god haters, polls

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved