Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page Beware of Atheist Logic
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Negative_Cool's Avatar
Negative_Cool Negative_Cool is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my hotrod, that Jesus built.
Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-06-2009, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedWitch View Post
I don't hate Jesus. I just don't believe he was anything more than a human being.
Why would you spout such lies if you didn't hate Jesus?

Even science has proven that Jesus wasn't just "a human being".

Jesus had no earthly father, only an earthly virgin mother, it is genetically impossible that He would be a man if He is just "a human being". The fact that He is a man despite having no earthly father proves that He is so much more than just "a human being".


Jesus, I'm never going to give you up! Jesus, I'm never going to let you down!
Jesus, I'm never going to run around and desert you!
Jesus, I'm never going to make you cry! Jesus, I'm never going to say goodbye!
Jesus, I'm never going to tell a lie and hurt you!
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Max Bayes's Avatar
Max Bayes Max Bayes is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither

 
Posts: 302
Join Date: Mar 2009
Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.Max Bayes has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:00 AM

You know, I find this board highly entertaining. I found it by searching for Batman pictures, and then some thread about Batman being gay on this website. I genuinely thought it was a joke. That you were all cutting edge satirists cleverly disguising yourselves as hard line christians. Even more so when I saw this, beware of logic.

Hahahahahahaha!

The very computer you are using uses a form of logic. The processor works things out with a complicated strings of binary information, which turns a long line of "0"s and "1"s into the very message you are reading now!

I actually can't believe that some of you genuinely think that logic is witchcraft! You are actually so small minded that you can't see how one thing obviously means another? I'll give you an example. Negative cool has a keyboard. How do I know that? Because he has posted a message. This is logic at it's most basic form. You might want to experiment with it a little bit, you'd be amazed what you find out!

And no, Negative Cool, Science has proven nothing of the sort. If anything, science has proven that Jesus was a man of probably african or arabic descent (ie, not white) who had a few good ideas about loving your fellow man that were taken completely out of context by the Romans, who used these ideas to create a dogmatic religion that would cement their hold on a rapidly fracturing empire.

Get your facts from a book that's not the bible, or written by some nutty realist.
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
JennyD's Avatar
JennyD JennyD is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

 
Posts: 9,562
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surrounded by hippie vermin
JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedWitch View Post
And because you can't rid of me.
Wanna bet?


www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 23,732
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:08 AM

I think he was just trying to warn our users to beware atheists in disguise who try to fool Christians into thinking that there is no Supreme Being.


May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
theunderdog theunderdog is offline
Unsaved trash, Hellbound Fool
 
Posts: 38
Join Date: Mar 2009
theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:20 AM

Logic, otherwise known as common sense, is pretty easy to come by. You see, it's pretty simple. Let's see I see a printer cartdridge in someone's house (I can't think of anything better, so sue me). I would assume, then, that if they have ink for a printer, they probably have a printer to use it for. The truth is, you use logic every day, often without knowing it. So how can you say logic is witch craft? That's absurd. Though the fact that there was actually a course for it is kind of odd, it was probably a rip off.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 23,732
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog View Post
the fact that there was actually a course for it is kind of odd, it was probably a rip off.
At least you have a little bit of common sense.


May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
JennyD's Avatar
JennyD JennyD is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

 
Posts: 9,562
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surrounded by hippie vermin
JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog View Post
Logic, otherwise known as common sense, is pretty easy to come by.

So how can you say logic is witch craft? That's absurd.
When logic is extended beyond the everyday, and people start trying to apply it to understanding God, this is where it becomes the equivalent of witchcraft which, at its root, is rebellion against God.

People want to apply human logic to God. They claim that "Well, if God destroyed New Orleans with a hurricane, it must be for a good reason that we understand." They say, "Hey, God allows women and children in Darfur to be raped every day. I bet I know why!"

The "logician" moves along from guessing the Will of God to doubting Him: "I don't understand why God lets these horrible things happen to good people. My favorite football team lost, AND I broke a nail! Well, since I can't understand why He allowed these horrors to occur, He must not be real."

Or, "I think that an all-knowing God would love everybody He created, so even though the Bible says otherwise, I'm going to tell everyone I know that God loves them. So what if the Bible says He will cast them into unending torture? That's not 'logical'!"

Instead of accepting that God has His Plan, and isn't sharing with us the reasons, they claim to understand, or to tell God what He "should" do. That is rebellion against God.

Do you understand now?


www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
theunderdog theunderdog is offline
Unsaved trash, Hellbound Fool
 
Posts: 38
Join Date: Mar 2009
theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.theunderdog is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:46 AM

True, but atheists aren't forcing logic on you. You can think logically if you want to, but no one said that you have to. Also, I still don't see how this has anything to do with witchcraft.
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Negative_Cool's Avatar
Negative_Cool Negative_Cool is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my hotrod, that Jesus built.
Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bayes View Post
The very computer you are using uses a form of logic. The processor works things out with a complicated strings of binary information, which turns a long line of "0"s and "1"s into the very message you are reading now!
I don't know what kind of keyboard you are using but mine has more than "1"s and "0"s.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bayes View Post
And no, Negative Cool, Science has proven nothing of the sort. If anything, science has proven that Jesus was a man
You need to read about genetics, the whole x and y chromosome thing makes it impossible that Jesus was just a man considering He had no earthly father. The fact that He was in the form of a man is proof of His divine nature.


Jesus, I'm never going to give you up! Jesus, I'm never going to let you down!
Jesus, I'm never going to run around and desert you!
Jesus, I'm never going to make you cry! Jesus, I'm never going to say goodbye!
Jesus, I'm never going to tell a lie and hurt you!
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 23,732
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:47 AM

Why are you so hung up on witches?


May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
JennyD's Avatar
JennyD JennyD is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

 
Posts: 9,562
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surrounded by hippie vermin
JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog View Post
True, but atheists aren't forcing logic on you. You can think logically if you want to, but no one said that you have to.
Did you bother to read what I wrote?

These so-called "logicians", applying their "logic" to God, claim that He is "illogical" because they cannot understand Him. Then, they go after gullible fools like yourself, and convince you of the same misguided belief.


www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
Negative_Cool's Avatar
Negative_Cool Negative_Cool is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my hotrod, that Jesus built.
Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Negative_Cool has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog View Post
Logic, otherwise known as common sense, is pretty easy to come by.
Logic is not common sense, they are completely different.

Atheists, like Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot, used logic to justify the slaughter of millions of people. Atheist Logic is not harmless and it certainly isn't common sense.


Jesus, I'm never going to give you up! Jesus, I'm never going to let you down!
Jesus, I'm never going to run around and desert you!
Jesus, I'm never going to make you cry! Jesus, I'm never going to say goodbye!
Jesus, I'm never going to tell a lie and hurt you!

Last edited by Nobar King; 03-10-2009 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Added punctuation for clarity.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
JennyD's Avatar
JennyD JennyD is offline
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

 
Posts: 9,562
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surrounded by hippie vermin
JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-10-2009, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative_Cool View Post
Logic is not common sense, they are completely different.

Atheists, like Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot, used logic to justify the slaughter of millions of people. Atheist Logic is not harmless and it certainly isn't common sense.
Well said, Mr. Cool!


Pssst . . . Hitler was worse than atheist. He was Catholic! But don't forget horrifying atheists like Mao Tse-Tung and Fidel Castro and Cesar Chavez and Yoko Ono!


www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
barneyhilliard's Avatar
barneyhilliard barneyhilliard is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 93
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Denver, CO
barneyhilliard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.barneyhilliard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.barneyhilliard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.barneyhilliard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.barneyhilliard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.barneyhilliard has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-11-2009, 03:08 AM

It's important to remember that "logic" and "reason" cloud real faith in Jesus.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Ayeola's Avatar
Ayeola Ayeola is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 93
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Belgium
Ayeola is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ayeola is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ayeola is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-14-2009, 10:24 PM

Well, logic is a subject that is a big problem for religion:
Logic sais: if you havn't seen it, it doesn't exist.

So I think you schouldn't follow that subject. It is in my education too + filosophy (and I can't make a choise)
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
Pastor Isaac Peters's Avatar
Pastor Isaac Peters Pastor Isaac Peters is offline
Senior Pastor
Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
Always Biblically correct
 

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Publisher's Choice True Heterosexual™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager Christian Love Ex-Mary Worshipper Long service medal, 2nd class Senior Pastor Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy Hands Off Crown of Glory Probing for Jesus Alternative Facts

 
Posts: 10,648
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 13706 Levite's Sojourn Terr., Gibeah Hill, Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-15-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeola View Post
Well, logic is a subject that is a big problem for religion:
Logic sais: if you havn't seen it, it doesn't exist.

So I think you schouldn't follow that subject. It is in my education too + filosophy (and I can't make a choise)
Have you seen carbon monoxide? You ignore its existence at your peril. Similarly, you ignore the existence of Jesus at your eternal peril.


This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
ChristianInNC's Avatar
ChristianInNC ChristianInNC is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
 
Posts: 247
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NC
ChristianInNC has bribed people to get these reputation points.ChristianInNC has bribed people to get these reputation points.ChristianInNC has bribed people to get these reputation points.ChristianInNC has bribed people to get these reputation points.ChristianInNC has bribed people to get these reputation points.ChristianInNC has bribed people to get these reputation points.ChristianInNC has bribed people to get these reputation points.ChristianInNC has bribed people to get these reputation points.ChristianInNC has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-15-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
Have you seen carbon monoxide? You ignore its existence at your peril. Similarly, you ignore the existence of Jesus at your eternal peril.
That could be it! Carbon Monoxide poisoning! That would explain the stupidity! Praise Jesus for our wise Pastors! Off to donate!
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
The Amazing Atheist's Avatar
The Amazing Atheist The Amazing Atheist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2009
The Amazing Atheist is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-15-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianInNC View Post
That could be it! Carbon Monoxide poisoning! That would explain the stupidity! Praise Jesus for our wise Pastors! Off to donate!

cock whores! pastor zeke is the antichrist and all of his demon bitchez (you queers) will burn with this muthafuka!


i dipped my finger in the blood of your thorn-torn brow

Last edited by Nobar King; 03-15-2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: stupid
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
Brother Lazarus's Avatar
Brother Lazarus Brother Lazarus is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

 
Posts: 1,060
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Godly State of South Carolina
Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-15-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Atheist View Post
cock whores! pastor zeke is the antichrist and all of his demon bitchez (you queers) will burn with this muthafuka!
Well I never! This is shocking.

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus


In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
Osambo 08's Avatar
Osambo 08 Osambo 08 is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
 
Posts: 674
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NAU
Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Beware of Atheist Logic - 03-15-2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Atheist View Post
cock whores! pastor zeke is the antichrist and all of his demon bitchez (you queers) will burn with this muthafuka!
Can we have an age check on this demon child? He seems to be possessed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
atheists: vain godless scum, logic, philosophy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved