Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36)
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 22,108
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36) - 04-08-2011, 02:27 PM

Obama worshipers have been busy for years and years now, destroying our once proud American Christian family values. One of the unfounded myths they have been spreading is that you are not allowed to impregnate your own daughter.

This is of course utter nonsense. The Holy Bible is very clear about impregnating your own daughter being fully allowed!

Lot was a just and righteous man. (2nd Peter 2:7-8) He was the only man that God saved from the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. (Genesis 19:15) So clearly Lot is the kind of man we should all aspire to be. In Genesis 19:32-36 we can read that Lot impregnated both his virgin daughters. The Bible raises no objections against this. Both had male children who were identified as progenitors of the Moab and Ammon people.

Not all forms of "incest", as hippies like to call it, are allowed though. A mother having sex with her son is, of course, punishable by death (Leviticus 20:11). Just the thought of this is enough to make me puke! Having sex with your daughter in law is not allowed either (Leviticus 20:12) as is having sex with both a mother and her daughter (Leviticus 20:14). But clearly there are no objections whatsoever to having sex with your own daughter. Why else, in a perfect Bible, would God give a long list of people forbidden to have sex with and exclude daughters!

There are some mistranslated versions of the Bible where Leviticus 18:6 is twisted into forbidding sex with relatives. Effectively forbidding you to impregnate even your own wife. Fortunately the only true version of God's word, the King James 1611, has no such objections. It just mentions you should not undress your daughter, simply a matter of commanding her to undress herself instead.


5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Last edited by Cranky Old Man; 04-12-2011 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Typo
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Booger Booger is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 47
Join Date: Mar 2011
Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 02:45 PM

Lol wow I now see why you look like you do...all those years of incest in your family really ruined your DNA...oh I'm sorry DNA is Deoxyribonucleic acid which is the building blocks of life...I'll give you a quick lesson on it...When you bang your daughter, she will have retard babies through inbreeding. And I thought you guys hated retards? Apparently not enough to keep making them in your community
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 22,108
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger View Post
Lol wow I now see why you look like you do...all those years of incest in your family really ruined your DNA...oh I'm sorry DNA is Deoxyribonucleic acid which is the building blocks of life...I'll give you a quick lesson on it...When you bang your daughter, she will have retard babies through inbreeding. And I thought you guys hated retards? Apparently not enough to keep making them in your community
DNA is a myth. They claim it is too small to see with the naked eye but the truth is it doesn't exist. As the Bible clearly shows there are no disadvantages to impregnating your own daughter.


5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Pure_Angel's Avatar
Pure_Angel Pure_Angel is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

 
Posts: 294
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sweden :(
Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 03:01 PM

Enlightening indeed! But... can you just impregnate your daughter, or do your daughters have to get you drunk and by their drunken fathers help impregenate themselves? As in the story of Lot, Genesis 19:32-36.
I am sorry for asking, but I want to understand so that no one will get mad at me if I say the wrong thing.

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth


Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 8,323
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure_Angel View Post
Enlightening indeed! But... can you just impregnate your daughter, or do your daughters have to get you drunk and by their drunken fathers help impregenate themselves? As in the story of Lot, Genesis 19:32-36.
I am sorry for asking, but I want to understand so that no one will get mad at me if I say the wrong thing.

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth
I think it is best to be drunk, just to be on the safe side.


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Booger Booger is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 47
Join Date: Mar 2011
Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
DNA is a myth. They claim it is too small to see with the naked eye but the truth is it doesn't exist. As the Bible clearly shows there are no disadvantages to impregnating your own daughter.
Ohh I see now. All that inbreeding in your family really did a toll on you and your family, sorry to hear.

How else would they clone a sheep? Oh lemme guess...Satan! Haha I feel sorry for you, I really do!

And what proof do you have that DNA is a myth? Because it's not in the bible? Holy shit, cars aren't in the bible so they must be a myth too? How can you expect for anyone to take you seriously...
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Two-Dollar Bill's Avatar
Two-Dollar Bill Two-Dollar Bill is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Ex-Masturbator Tell her once Flat Earth Porn Resistant Friend of Jesus Christian Love Teabag Patriot Persecuted 1st Year Bible College

 
Posts: 532
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Europe, land of pagans and sinners
Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.Two-Dollar Bill has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger View Post
Ohh I see now. All that inbreeding in your family really did a toll on you and your family, sorry to hear.

How else would they clone a sheep? Oh lemme guess...Satan! Haha I feel sorry for you, I really do!

And what proof do you have that DNA is a myth? Because it's not in the bible? Holy shit, cars aren't in the bible so they must be a myth too? How can you expect for anyone to take you seriously...
Such language. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?


Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 22,108
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger View Post
How else would they clone a sheep? Oh lemme guess...Satan! Haha I feel sorry for you, I really do!
All sheep look the same. So when someone claims a sheep to be a clone, he is just lying. Probably to steal your tax money for "research". Research with sheep, yeah right.

Quote:
And what proof do you have that DNA is a myth?
How can you prove something does not exist!? Please prove to me the Easter Bunny does not exist.


5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Booger Booger is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 47
Join Date: Mar 2011
Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Booger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
How can you prove something does not exist!? Please prove to me the Easter Bunny does not exist.
Hahaha your not disproving DNA with that statement, in fact, your actually helping me by saying DNA is real...Thank you!
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
plethora plethora is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2011
plethora is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-17-2011, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
All sheep look the same. So when someone claims a sheep to be a clone, he is just lying. Probably to steal your tax money for "research". Research with sheep, yeah right.

How can you prove something does not exist!? Please prove to me the Easter Bunny does not exist.
First I will say that I believe that every person on the planet has a right to believe in any religion, no matter how stupid it is. I also believe that every person has a right to free speech and a right to talk about stupid religions and why they are stupid, even if "people of faith" get offended. Just because I respect your right to practice your stupid religion doesn't mean that I have any respect for it, not do I have to pretend your religion isn't stupid and/or isn't a dangerous and destructive cult. If you are offended by frank discussions of religions, you can leave now.
I find Christians particularly offensive. Everyone is going to burn in Hell except them. They have no respect for any other religion. In fact, most Christians hate most other Christians. The Pentecostals think the Catholics are all going to burn in Hell. It's a very dishonest religion and has a holier than thou culture where they believe they are better than everyone else. They like to pose as persecuted, but more often than not they are the persecutors. They tend to lie and steal a lot because they are "forgiven" and therefore can indulge in sin. The religion is theoretically based on the Bible which is, quite frankly, a stupid book, and certainly not written by a God. But Christians hardly follow their own teachings and are more likely to cheat and steal than your average person off the street.

The core of Christian belief is based on the idea that everyone has sinned, and because you have done anything wrong that God will punish you by burning you with fire, or otherwise torturing you forever. If a 5 year old tells a lie and then dies, God will burn that kid in Hell forever.Out here in the real world, if someone behaved like God supposedly does, that person would be severely mentally deranged. We put people who behave like God in jail or mental institutions. In fact, many people are locked up every year for imitating the "Wrath of God".
Then there's this Jesus guy who's supposed to be "God's Son", born of a virgin, because sex is something evil(YES IM LOOKING AT YOU, YOU CRANKY OLD MAN!!), and he's here to cut a deal to get you around his dad's wrath. God has an anger problem you see, and so he has to sacrifice his own kid to appease himself so that he doesn't have to torture people he created forever in Hell. So, Jesus has to die on the Cross for your sins, but then he's resurrected, so he's not really dead anymore. And now he's "paid the price" so those who "believe" in him will not fry in Hell like the rest of us. Even though God created the universe and created billions of us, and he's all powerful and all knowing, he seems to have an identity problem and is so insecure that he needs us to worship him. Kind of like a kid shaking his fist over and ant colony demanding to be worshiped and obeyed, but on a much larger scale. God loves us, but needs to punish us, unless we worship him. It's like God is some southern hick child abuser or something. Maybe we should call family services on God for child abuse? Anyhow, Christians believe God has a God sized ego problem and needs us to worship him or he throws fits like destroying the world and such. God doesn't seem to have much control over his behavior and often is controlled by his own strong emotions.
God doesn't seem to really care much about what you do, but in what you believe in. It's "faith" not "works" that impress God. So, a mass murder who gets "saved" during his lethal injection will go to Heaven, but the Dalai Lama is going to burn in Hell. So, you can be bad all your life and change at the last minute and get into Heaven. Christians obviously think God is pretty stupid and will fall for something like that. Actually, they don't "think" that because you're not supposed to think. you got to "have faith" to believe something that stupid. Faith is the belief in something that has no basis in logic or reason.
The bottom line is, Christianity is about the fear of going to Hell. They say it's about "love" to, but hey, people who love you don't torture you in Hell forever, so I'm not buying the "he loves you" crap. And even though God created the universe, he's just not very good with money, and he needs you to give him your cash. God was a lot more out there in ancient times than he is today. God likes to work behind the screens, being the invisible guy in the sky, and let the churches do his work. He doesn't talk directly, so he need babbling nut cases to speak for him, (in tongues), with another nut case interpreting it. God is rather impotent these days and is authority seems to be limited to getting even with you after you're dead. So God needs his army of Christian Soldiers to do his work for him.



God isn't powerful enough to save everyone, so only the "chosen few" make it in. The Jehovah's Witnesses have set the number at 144,000 people, and that's it. Only Christians get in, and then it's limited to only "True Christians". A True Christian is your personal flavor of Christianity and most all other Christians are not really Christians, but are really working for the Devil. Satan seems to have more influence here than God does. Satan is some fallen angle who somehow suckered God way back when and got power. I guess someone stupid enough to believe a death bed conversion can fall for anything, and isn't very bright. So Satan is misleading all but the chosen few who are True Christians and are going to Heaven.
This creates a dilemma. With all the flavors of Christianity out there, how does a person find the True Christians? I guess you're supposed to "know it in your heart" but there are a lot of Christians out there who are listening to God speak to their heart and getting a lot of conflicting information. God is having a hard time getting his story consistent it would seem, or, you have Satan out there pretending to be God and if you are fooled, God is going to punish you. Remember, God is one seriously pissed off dude and has no room for error!
So, unlike other religions, like Jews and Bhudists, Christians believe that Gods has chosen them and therefore they are better than everyone. And because of that, they have no respect for anything other than their own limited and narrow perception of the world as their particular flavor of Christianity sees it.




Christianity is as much based on culture as it is on dogma. Christian culture is rooted in the belief that you're better than everyone else. That because Christians are forgiven, they are "washed in the blood of the lamb". They are chosen, going to Heaven, while the rest of us are going to burn in Hell. Christians are "morally superior" to the rest of us because "God is on their side" and the rest of us are "tools of Satan" we are "unclean" and we are "evil" while they are "clean" and "good". They believe the bottom line is, "we're good, they're evil" and therefore the rest of us are below subhuman heathens. And they will tell you this to your face. And it's ok if they do it, but is someone says that "Christianity is a cult for weak minded people" -- My God! You're persecuting Christ!
Since Christians are the chosen ones and they speak for God, then what they believe defines what it "moral" and what is "immoral". This having little to do with actual ethics, but there is some overlap. Murder is generally considered a bad thing in all cultures. Atheists and Realists agree with that. But sex is considered immoral outside the context of Christian marriage, an in the case of Catholics, outside the context of reproduction. Sex is not a form of amusement to Catholics and is look upon as a necessary evil to repopulate the planet. Birth control is also considered a sin to many Christian cults. Christian fail to realize that if sex were limited to the context of Christianity, the human race would have become extinct, which would however eliminate sin and keep God from getting pissed off.
Christian go to church mostly for the purpose of reinforcing their beliefs in their own self-righteousness and moral superiority. There they can show off their "faith" in front of their fellow worshipers and participate in cult membership rituals so that they can feel secure that they are an accepted member of their tribe. It allows them to reaffirm their beliefs through mutual ego masturbation, where members reaffirm to each other that they are God's chosen few. People speak in gibberish (tongues) and tell stories of miracles that never happen. It's pretty scary stuff when you realize that these people a really sharing a mass mental illness ritual that is further separating them from the real world and causing them to believe things and behave in ways that have no basis in reality whatsoever.



Another form of Christian Ego Masturbation is the fetus fetish. On the surface Christian portray themselves as "God's righteous army fighting the evil Satan worshipers who are slaughtering innocent little babies that result from their uncontrolled sexual urges." But in reality, Christians don't care about "the baby" and once they get past preventing an abortion, the mother and child are on their own. The real issue behind fighting abortion is that Christians believe that children (bastards) are God's way of punishing women for being sluts.


But the Christian Fetus Fetish is also an extension of Christian group sex rituals and an expression of Christian group sexuality as a whole. Christianity is one of the most sexually obsessed religions on the planet. Sexuality permeates Christian rituals.Christians perform a form of sadistic sexual oppression on young girls, waiting for them to sin, and then holding them in public disdain for their sexual evils. It is Satan, after all, who creates "lust in the heart" so Satan represents the incarnation of Christian sexual desire, and pregnancy is God's punishment for allowing Satan to use their bodies for sexual purposes. A teen carrying a baby allows Christians to entertain themselves with a judgment rituals of the girl who can't "hide her shame". Guilt and shame sexual rituals are a big part of Christian culture, and the sensation of moral superiority is very addictive and destructive.
Pregnancy and being a young unwed mother label a woman as a slut and allow her to be used as a judgment object and someone to secretly be lusted after as a "bad girl in the church". They become objects of gossip and contribute much entertainment to the Christian community. Abortion threatens this experience because is allows women to sin without punishment, and thus encourages women to do the Devil's work (have sex) and get away with it. It denies the sexual experience associated with the judgment of the fallen, and the men of the church have no clear way of knowing which young women are sexually active and perhaps available for extramarital activity. So through Abortion, the congregation is denied the opportunity to take advantage of the young girls in their community.
The Abortion issue also gives Christians something to do, something to stand for, to create an identity around and issue. Woman who are pregnant are very vulnerable, especially if they are young. After all, what's a 14 year old pregnant girl going to do? These young girls represent a sexual commodity and abortion turns them back into normal little girls again. But they are an easy target, and Christianity is a religion for lazy believers who don't want to have to work hard to get their moral fix. Therefore picking on little girls becomes an easy job, as compared to ending poverty and feeding the homeless.




We, as humans like to think of ourselves as special. The idea that we will die and simply cease to exits it a scary thought, and difficult to comprehend. We want to think that this planet is more than a speck of dust in the universe among trillions of other similar planets were there may be billions of life forms more advanced that us. We like to think of ourselves as above the animals and that somehow this planet is special, that humans are special, and that we as individuals are special. Therefore, we are ripe for wanting to believe religions that tell us what we want to hear, rather than what's true.
Christianity tells us what we want to hear. That there is an omnipotent parent figure in the sky who watches out for us, loves us, and that we are special. It says that we will never die, appeasing our need to believe we will live forever, in a better place, where all our problems go away. Do I want that, sure! Who wouldn't? But is it true? Unfortunately, no it's not. If you want to live forever you'll have a far better chance by donating you money to genetic research than to a religion. Something to consider the next time you write that check.
Sex is also a source of human denial. We humans are above the animals, we would believe, and we don't indulge in "instinct" because we are intelligent and we use "reason" and "logic" instead. Yes, we do, but reason and logic are newcomers and instinct has been around a lot longer and is a lot more powerful. And sex is the biggest example of behavior that put us right there with the animals. It's pure instinct and there's very little difference in how we mate that every other creature that mates. In many cases, we aren't even as good at it than the average male dog.
Sex is a necessary human function. We are the decedents of 3 billion years of sex. There are people who have risen above their instincts to control their sexuality, but those people are not our ancestors. We are the decedents of those who failed to control their sexuality, or had no desire to control it. It's an instinct homed by billions of years of evolution, and mush of our behavior is controlled by our sexual instincts.
Christianity is based on sexual denial and sex becomes the "work of the Devil". It equates sex with evil and irresistible temptations, caused by Satan, to steal the souls of Christians from God and subject you to eternal punishment. sex is an easy target because when you're not having sex, it seems like bizarre behavior. Other instincts, like eating, breathing, drinking seem more natural and one would quickly die if denied. Therefore sex is the best target for redefinition as sin. But sex is life and without it we wouldn't be here, but Christians have criminalized human reproduction outside the domain of their control. If sex is immoral, the life is immoral.



Since Christians are right and everyone else is wrong, Christians are mandated to expand their cult to try to include everyone in the world. They want Christian controlled governments to enforce their Christian way of life on the masses and have the authority to punish the non-believers. The idea of personal rights and liberties is contrary to surrendering your life and free will to Jesus and doing "his work" as dictated by the church. After all, if you're not serving Christ, you're serving Satan, and you are the tool of the Devil and serving an evil purpose. So the idea of personal liberty and free thinking is the same as giving rights to Satan to be evil. Something God would never approve of, but seems powerless to stop. The omnipotent creator seems to have to rely on us mere mortals to do his work for him, and we, according to Christianity, have that task of winning souls over to Christ. So it's ok to repress the heathen non-believers because we heathens are the enemy of God. Obviously, Satan is working through me right now making me write this, and you're being influenced by Satan in reading it. Pray that you don't believe a word I say!



So, because of this, Christians have a (not so) secret agenda to control the world. The come beating on your doors because you are "possessed by the Devil" and they have a holy duty to "convert you to Jesus" so that you and your family won't burn in Hell forever. Not all religions are evangelical. Jews don't come around beating your door asking "do you know Moses?" In fact, the Jews don't want you to convert and make you study and pass tests if you really want to join. Most Christians who convert to Judaism are doing it out of some weird twisted form of Christian craziness because they want to convert Jews or assimilate Jews as a form of Christianity. Christians seem to be obsessed with Jews and Jews would rather be left alone. As would every other noncritical.


However, Christians aren't supposed to sin. Sin is the Devil working through you and is considered a bad indicator as to the state of your "faith". So sin is discouraged, but there is no direct relationship between your behavior and judgment because you're not judges on what you did (wrong) but on what you believe in. This allows Christian to have two standards of behavior, what they are supposed to do, and what they are allowed to get away with. Christianity caters to lazy and irresponsible believers who can continue unethical practices that most other religions wouldn't put up with. Jews also believe in judgment, but judgment is tied to what you do, not what you say you believe in. Jews believe that what you do is a true reflection as to what you really believe. Eastern religions are similar except that instead of the Heaven/Hell/Judgement paradigm it's about moving up and down the reincarnation ladder.



All these beliefs are equally stupid, but a religion that ties personal behavior to rewards or punishment beyond death at least serves the purpose of intimidating stupid people into being good. On that account Christianity fails to make that connection and is therefore condones implicitly irresponsible behavior among it's followers.
Christianity is also an ecologically irresponsible religion. Christians believe that Christ is coming back and is going to destroy the world, and therefore it's ok to trash the planet because Jesus is going to destroy it anyhow. This destruction is going to occur in our lifetime ... however, we did make it through Y2K and Jesus isn't here yet, and if I were a Christian, I'd be getting pretty nervous that Armageddon is coming any time soon. Nonetheless, Christians don't accept that this planet is a finite ball in space and it's our home (for now) and that we have to keep it clean and livable.
The biggest ecological threat we have is overpopulation. Christianity is the enemy, in general, of responsible family planning, which includes access to abortions and birth control. The church opposes the use of new technologies that empower women to have control and choice as to when they will reproduce. Christianity considers sex a sin and that pregnancy to be a deterrent to sexual behavior, and to remove the penalty of pregnancy would result in increased sexual activity. However, the church's opposition to birth control, mostly by catholics, has resulted in overpopulation and has increased famine, disease, and death. Christianity has not been the friend of preserving the limited resources of the planet.



Christianity is a "we're better that you" religion that openly disdains all other religions, including other Christians. It creates a highly exaggerated sense of self importance that is sustained by the oppression and judgment of others. Christians see the world as a battlefield where God is at war with the Devil who are fighting this war through human surrogates with Christians as the good guys, and everyone else as the bad guys. And since this is a holy war, all is fair. It is ok for Christians to be dishonest in order to gain power to fight for Jesus.
For example, if a Christian were to kill me for posting this web page, publicly the churches would condemn it as murder and wrong. However, in their heart they would be thankful that some one killed me because I am an instrument of Satan and therefore deserve to die. I would be an enemy killed in battle. At a minimum, they are out there praying for my soul, because I am lost and they are found.
From the perspective of a non-believer, I see Christians in general as self-righteous, hate filled, and indulging in behavior that is very bizarre. If someone is speaking in tongues, either God is speaking through them, or they are so mentally ill that they are hallucinating that God is speaking through them. Is God really speaking through them? Well, if God is all powerful, then can't he speak for himself? If not, God has a problem. If so, then the Christian who thinks he's speaking for God has a problem. The bottom line is, Christianity is a cult. (Actually, thousands of related cults) And as a culture, it sucks.


In summary, for the tl;dr:

Christians have now problems talking about us non-christians as being evil and controlled by Satan, but they scream Christian persecution every time someone like me tells the truth about their religion. They can say I'm condemned to burn in Hell because I'm a filthy sinner, but I'm not supposed to say the Christianity is a dangerous mind cult that leads to delusional behavior. It's ok for them to envision a world rid of the non-christian heathens, but I'm not supposed to envision a world where people have figured out what a stupid belief system Christianity is, and it goes away like the belief that the world is flat went away.
My religion supports free speech and the free exchange of ideas. As I said, even though I believe that Christianity is a cult, that people have the freedom to be part of that cult. But I'm tired of being shoved around by Christian bigots who would oppress my freedom to talk about reality the way it really is. Christianity sucks. It's a piss poor religion and I'm tired of dealing with these in-your-face ass holes who mistakenly believe that they are God's chosen people.





peace.


Stolen from

http://www.churchofreality.org/opinion/christian.htm
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
Heribert Heribert is offline
Unsaved trash
 
 
Posts: 34
Join Date: Nov 2010
Heribert is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-17-2011, 10:06 PM

I do like facts if they are real facts, i.e. something you can prove..

Let's have a look at an example to prove that your 'fact' is nothing but imposture...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
All sheep look the same.
yes and that's true?

Let's have a look: Number one Number two Number three

But you are always 100% accurate and all you say it's true....

therefore it seems to me that you are an impostor.
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
Jack O'fagan's Avatar
Jack O'fagan Jack O'fagan is offline
With faith as immovable as the Earth
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Porn Resistant True Christian™ Flat Earth Tell her once Ex-Masturbator Heaven Bound Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Scientist™ Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork 3rd Year Bible College Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior Hands Off

 
Posts: 4,779
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Body in England but HEART IN FREEHOLD!
Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jack O'fagan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

This is of course utter nonsense. The Holy Bible is very clear about impregnating your own daughter being fully allowed!

Lot was a just and righteous man. (2nd Peter 2:7-8) He was the only man that God saved from the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. (Genesis 19:15) So clearly Lot is the kind of man we should all aspire to be. In Genesis 19:32-36 we can read that Lot impregnated both his virgin daughters. The Bible raises no objections against this. Both had male children who were identified as progenitors of the Moab and Ammon people.

Cranky Old Man, I too have thought about this passage. His daughters actually instigated the act and gave him wine to get him drunk before they had sex with him. Although he was obviously not drunk enough that he couldn't 'perform' so must have been a willing participant. As you say having sex with their father does not seem to be an issue but I am interested in your thoughts about them plying with drink first. As far as I can see there is no condemnation in Genesis for them doing this.

YiC

Jack


Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.



I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
Mundwode Mundwode is offline
Unsaved Trash
 
Posts: 31
Join Date: Apr 2011
Mundwode is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mundwode is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 08:13 PM

You already gave the scripture where it says that raping your daughter is wrong. Also, do not interpret the Bible to your liking. Just because Lot impregnated his daughters does not mean it is correct. That is only something you assume. Unless you can provide us with the scripture that says it is good or allowed to rape your daughter(s), then you are wrong. If we could all assume as much as you do then everyone would interpret the Bible and its messages differently.
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 8,323
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundwode View Post
You already gave the scripture where it says that raping your daughter is wrong. Also, do not interpret the Bible to your liking. Just because Lot impregnated his daughters does not mean it is correct. That is only something you assume. Unless you can provide us with the scripture that says it is good or allowed to rape your daughter(s), then you are wrong. If we could all assume as much as you do then everyone would interpret the Bible and its messages differently.
In 2nd Peter, scripture tells us that Lot was just.

2 Peter 2:7 (King James Version)

7And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

Are you saying that you are right and the Bible is wrong?


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
Pure_Angel's Avatar
Pure_Angel Pure_Angel is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

 
Posts: 294
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sweden :(
Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundwode View Post
You already gave the scripture where it says that raping your daughter is wrong. Also, do not interpret the Bible to your liking. Just because Lot impregnated his daughters does not mean it is correct. That is only something you assume. Unless you can provide us with the scripture that says it is good or allowed to rape your daughter(s), then you are wrong. If we could all assume as much as you do then everyone would interpret the Bible and its messages differently.
It's wrong to RAPE your daughters, but it's GOOD to impregnate them! And since Lot was the only man who was saved from Sodom and Gomorrah, he must have been a righteous man, alas what he did was right!


Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,647
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 09:20 PM

I have serious problems with the title of this thread. Perhaps sometimes a man can impregnate his own daughters and there's no wrong-doing involved, but to simply sum the whole situation up as "NOT rape!" obscures the very real suffering of the many fathers who find themselves forced to impregnate their own daughters. I think we should all take a moment to stop and pray for all the poor, innocent fathers who find themselves the drunken victims of a vicious daughter-rape.


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
Samuel Coleridge's Avatar
Samuel Coleridge Samuel Coleridge is offline
Unsaved trash
 

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Hellbound Heathen

 
Posts: 621
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In the sweet Love of God who is Elohim.
Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-09-2011, 01:37 AM

I had come here to tell you how wrong you were, but for the life of me, I cannot find where it says you cannot uncover your own daughters nakedness.

Leviticus 18
4Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.
5Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.
6None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.
7The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
8The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.
9The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.
10The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.
11The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
12Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.
13Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.
14Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.
15Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
16Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.
17Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.
18Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.


Surely, there is something against it.


Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
Mundwode Mundwode is offline
Unsaved Trash
 
Posts: 31
Join Date: Apr 2011
Mundwode is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mundwode is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-09-2011, 03:37 AM

Precisely. Also, you claim to follow the Bible to the letter. Yet just now you interpreted something which wasn't clearly said in the Bible. Lot may have been a just man, but that still does not mean impregnating your own daughter is right. Not unless it says so in the Bible, which it doesn't. We have a lot of characters who were just yet they did not impregnate their daughters, are we because of this to assume that impregnating your daughter is not right? No, because it does not say so in the Bible. But because it says Levicitus 18:6 "‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD." it is not right. Also if there was no opinion on the matter, then we would need to follow this:
Romans 13:1
Romans 13:2
"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves."

And in this case it would still be wrong.
Do not make assumptions, follow the Bible and what it says, instead. Only because you wish it said something you'd like does not mean it does.
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
TheMessenger TheMessenger is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2011
TheMessenger is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-08-2011, 08:43 PM

"In Genesis 19:32-36 we can read that Lot impregnated both his virgin daughters. The Bible raises no objections against this. Both had male children who were identified as progenitors of the Moab and Ammon people."
^-- So Moab and Ammon were therefor both inbred and most probably retarded. Sorry to crush your dreams.
P.S Have you ever impregnated your daughter(s)?
Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
HomicidalNarwhal HomicidalNarwhal is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2011
HomicidalNarwhal is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-11-2011, 12:33 PM

Okay, there is something seriously wrong with you people. If "God" created people, then you should accept them for who they are. Race, religion, and sexual orientation shouldn't be a factor in how you think of people, it should be their personality. You people disgust me. It's not video games that are destroying your house holds, it's you, the shitty excuse for a parent, teaching your children, and neglecting them of the proper raising of them. Seriously, get your heads out of your asses, and look at the world. Incest is disgusting, and there is nothing wrong with the people who choose to live their lives differently than you. Now, if God created us all, He created homosexuality, African American's, Asians, and races of all sorts. It's not us that would be going to Hell, it's people like YOU who discriminate against everybody, and everything!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2 peter, genesis, leviticus, lot, parenting, raped women are whores

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved