Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page If you masturbate it means you're gay...
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Sissy Cry Baby How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting Homer Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it The swine behind the pearl The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cancer on Society Violins Caution - Poster is Crazy

biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: If you masturbate it means you're gay... - 08-16-2018, 05:51 PM

I am an adult and a college graduate so I don't go back to school.

I am an entrepreneur business owner and I am in my office working 7 days a week!!!!!

The only thing imaginary is what people keep putting in my profile that I did not put there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
I don't think anyone here hates you, dear. From the tone of people's replies, I'd guess that (like me) they are mostly just rather bored by your endless, repetitive whining.

For someone who claims to be an adult male with two imaginary jobs and a practically full-time masturbation habit, you seem to have a lot of time to waste. When do you go back to school?