Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Music that will send you to HELL
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

(#61)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Pervert
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Rides the Short Bus

Mr fool is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 08-23-2010, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
This music is approved by us, so is therefore approved by GOD!

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62
Would this song be ok? It's an acoustic medley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUMb5V1lkXQ
(#62)
Old
Unsaved trash

UnHolyislandman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.UnHolyislandman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.UnHolyislandman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 08-23-2010, 11:59 AM

Not sure about hell but this nearly sent me to sleep but luckily i was violently sick and it was cleansed form my body
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHtKZDqpg8
(#63)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 10-02-2010, 03:29 PM

WARNING! Not for the weak in faith! TC women probably should not watch this video. His swinging hip action is truly SINFUL!

What's new pussy cat

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#64)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 10-02-2010, 03:48 PM

I didn't watch it Sister, I promise, but the title of the song conjures many questions.

Is he into bestiality or just a homer who likes having conversation with Miss Pouncy-Paws, - his Calico "princessthssth" (sorry I cannot type how a homer lisp sounds) cat.

YIC

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
(#65)
Old
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 10-02-2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
I didn't watch it Sister, I promise, but the title of the song conjures many questions.

Is he into bestiality or just a homer who likes having conversation with Miss Pouncy-Paws, - his Calico "princessthssth" (sorry I cannot type how a homer lisp sounds) cat.

YIC

Sister Phebe.
Oh my GOD Sister. If you didn't watch the Pussy Cat one, you positively won't want to watch this one. His hip swirl is hypnotizing. He even takes some of his clothes off and flings them at all the wanton hussies in the audience!

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#66)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 10-02-2010, 04:06 PM

Oh dear...

I must go.. make breakfast for James.

Crumpets... yes... crumpets...I for one suddenly feel like a "Full English"..

Good thing I didn't watch THAT..

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
(#67)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 10-04-2010, 03:52 AM

I must warn you, this video is sickening and evil. I am almost sure it is Satan himself holding the camera.

This nigra has used his natural talent for rhythm and "groove" to aid a Pagan animal cult in some sort of bizarre, Satanic ritual. Notice how the nigra seems to be half tiger himself, which is obviously some sort of demonic witchcraft gift from Satan.

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.

(#68)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 10-04-2010, 06:20 AM

Song that bother me are the ones OPENLY promoting pedophilia.

My Sharona, Only 16 just to name two.

Also songs that promote STALKING! IMO the worst one is "Hello" by Lionel Richie.

That nigra breaks into a blind female nigra's house, just to watch everything she does.

YIC

Sister Phebe

There's Jesus here,
(#69)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 10-17-2010, 04:22 AM

A disgusting song about fornication

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#70)
Old
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 10-17-2010, 04:27 AM

This coon made a song where he actually wished to go to hell when he died. Don't let your children listen to jungle music like this.

By the way, the boy got his wish.

When I die, piffle it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to pifflein' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies
God will probably have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
piffle that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lyin' to my mother, even stealin' out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wished she got a pifflein' abortion
She don't even love me like she did when I was younger
Suckin' on her chest just to stop my pifflein' hunger
I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes?
Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies
My babies' mothers 8 months, her little sister's 2
Who's to blame for both of them (naw nigga, not you)
I swear to God I just want to slit my wrists and end this bullshit
Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull shit
And squeeze, until the bed's, completely red
I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless pifflein' buddah head
The stress is buildin' up, I can't,
I can't believe suicide's on my pifflein' mind
I want to leave, I swear to God I feel like death is pifflein' callin' me
Naw you wouldn't understand (nigga, talk to me please)
You see its kinda like the crack did to Pookie, in New Jack
Except when I cross over, there ain't no comin' back
Should I die on the train track, like Remo in Beatstreet
People at the funeral frontin' like they miss me
My baby momma kissed me but she glad I'm gone
She knew me and her sista had somethin' goin' on
I reach my peak, I can't speak,
call my nigga Chic, tell him that my will is weak.
I'm sick of niggas lyin', I'm sick of bitches hawkin',
matter of fact, I'm sick of talkin'.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
(#71)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Wolverine is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 10-24-2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland "Reb" Griner View Post
There are entire categories of music that are sinful.

Bluegrass and folk music promote vegetarianism, liberalism, and socialism.

While on the whole I think you have a good point, I am disinclined to agree entirely with your statement. Bluegrass music is not all counter to Christian values. Surely bluegrass songs like "Jesus, Savior", "There is a Reason", "Living Prayer", "Bright Sunny South", and "I Saw the Light" are great, wholesome pieces of music!
(#72)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Mr Pelican is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mr Pelican is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 11-01-2010, 12:22 PM

how about death metal?
I LOVE DEATH METAL!!!!!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DHu86Gr2RC8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DHu86Gr2RC8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

\m/
(#73)
Old
Unsaved trash, godmocker

EpicTeenFool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 11-01-2010, 09:54 PM

Woah. You guys are out of date.
Marilyn Manson-Dope Show
The Used-Blood On My Hands
Stone Sour-Mission Statement
Bring Me The Horizon-Pray For Plagues
Check those out.

Don't crucify me, Im only human.
(#74)
Old
Director of the German "Holy-caust" Evangelical Crusade
Jesus macht frei
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Gold Tither Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life One Year/1000 posts True Christian Artist True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Heart of compassion Eats the Most Pork Truck Stop Ministry Member Donald Trump 2016! Mower Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 11-01-2010, 09:59 PM

A speaking, singing monkey. Disney once again promoted Evilution in this movie called "The Jungle Book"

A witch that cleans your room? Well Disneys Movie " Marry Poppins" made more Children Gay then any other movie before.

(#75)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Able's Avenger! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Able's Avenger! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Able's Avenger! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 11-01-2010, 10:28 PM

Thank God this neighborhood was destroyed by Katrina in 2005 and one of these is in jail on, surprise surprise, a weapons charge. If only they hadn't been out of town with their tin-foil-faced, stolen car, drug money bought chains, and had instead been annihilated by God's righteous rath on the Uptown Magnolia Projects. . .

[SPIRITUAL SPOILER - Even the freeze frame can potentially send souls to hell! God's will be done that the rental houses don't rent out movie cameras to these gangs anymore.]

(#76)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 11-01-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
A speaking, singing monkey. Disney once again promoted Evilution in this movie called "The Jungle Book"

A witch that cleans your room? Well Disneys Movie " Marry Poppins" made more Children Gay then any other movie before.
Huh, and here I always thought it was "Wizard of Oz". Isn't that why gays have such an obsession with Judy Garland?

Drama queen
(#77)
Old
Jesus macht frei
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Gold Tither Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life One Year/1000 posts True Christian Artist True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Heart of compassion Eats the Most Pork Truck Stop Ministry Member Donald Trump 2016! Mower Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Titus Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 11-01-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Huh, and here I always thought it was "Wizard of Oz". Isn't that why gays have such an obsession with Judy Garland?

Hm i never heard of that woman. Was she ever in Germany? Allthought, the midgets in that clip singing like the Chipmunks. And the chipmunks are Gay.
(#78)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 11-01-2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
Hm i never heard of that woman. Was she ever in Germany? Allthought, the midgets in that clip singing like the Chipmunks. And the chipmunks are Gay.
No idea if she was ever in Germany, but over here you not a "real gay" if you don't lllloooooooovvvvvveeeeee Julie Garland

I have no idea why.

Drama queen
(#79)
Old
Jesus macht frei
True Christian™

Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 11-02-2010, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
I have no idea why.
Im sure it is because of her name! Garland switch the R with an Y.
(#80)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Music that will send you to HELL - 11-09-2010, 01:34 AM

I didn't read the thread, but the title of it reminded me of something I'd like to share.

What's the theme song in hell?

"I did it my way"