Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Azrael Jackson Azrael Jackson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2019
Azrael Jackson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-06-2019, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Now, I am not a Biblical scholar or a scientist, I only have a Masters in organic chemistry. However, this wind faem hockun should be an obvious hoax to anyone.


The wind is invisible. How can nothing do something?
These giant fans are plugged in. Did it ever occur to anyone that the electricity makes them turn like the ceiling fans on my porch, thus making the wind?


I've driven by these places and sometimes, even on windy days, they are not spinning. Just like when you go to the county fair, long lines of people at the Ferris wheel and it is not turning. Just like having a Church full of people does not make them Christians. You have live by the Holy Bible to get to the Truth!
That's not how wind turbines work. Wind turbines generate energy, they don't use it. When wind blows on one, it turns the mill. This turning action of the blades makes the rod in the center turn, causing friction that is used to create energy. Also, while the wind might not blow at all times, it does blow more often than naught in certain locations like Kansas; the reason why is because Kansas is mainly flat plains, with no mountains or hills to block the wind, allowing the wind to blow more.
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Sons of Liberty Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 10,089
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-06-2019, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
That's not how wind turbines work. Wind turbines generate energy, they don't use it.
Sure, sure. Something for nothing. Socialists think when the government provides food it doesn't cost anyone anything. You and the other wind whackos are buying into the same false narrative.

And, what about airplanes? Those blades could reach up and strike an airplane. Let's think a little about safety instead of socialism here.


Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Azrael Jackson Azrael Jackson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2019
Azrael Jackson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-06-2019, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
Sure, sure. Something for nothing. Socialists think when the government provides food it doesn't cost anyone anything. You and the other wind whackos are buying into the same false narrative.

And, what about airplanes? Those blades could reach up and strike an airplane. Let's think a little about safety instead of socialism here.
Windmills don't extend into the jet stream. If a plane was flying that low, then the pilot would not be flying properly. Also, as I explained, the turbines don't move on their own. The wind is caught by the blades which causes them to turn, generating the friction that is used to create energy. They're turned the same way as the little wind direction compasses some people have on their property, or those little fans with the plastic handles you buy for your kids to run around with.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Sons of Liberty Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 10,089
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-06-2019, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
Windmills don't extend into the jet stream. If a plane was flying that low, then the pilot would not be flying properly. Also, as I explained, the turbines don't move on their own. The wind is caught by the blades which causes them to turn, generating the friction that is used to create energy. They're turned the same way as the little wind direction compasses some people have on their property,
More fawning socialism. Haven't you heard the old adage, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." It's something for nothing and any rational person will not buy it. Thank goodness our President is a clear thinker.


Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Azrael Jackson Azrael Jackson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2019
Azrael Jackson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-06-2019, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
More fawning socialism. Haven't you heard the old adage, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." It's something for nothing and any rational person will not buy it. Thank goodness our President is a clear thinker.
I know how they work because I helped my uncle repair one and learned first-hand how they operate. Also, it's not 'something for nothing' as you claim. Making windmills requires material. I'm not a mormon.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 9,265
Join Date: Jan 2007
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-06-2019, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
Windmills don't extend into the jet stream. If a plane was flying that low, then the pilot would not be flying properly. Also, as I explained, the turbines don't move on their own. The wind is caught by the blades which causes them to turn, generating the friction that is used to create energy. They're turned the same way as the little wind direction compasses some people have on their property, or those little fans with the plastic handles you buy for your kids to run around with.
So far as I know, the only "energy" friction generates is heat - and "heat" contributes to Globull Warming.


Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Azrael Jackson Azrael Jackson is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2019
Azrael Jackson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-06-2019, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
So far as I know, the only "energy" friction generates is heat - and "heat" contributes to Globull Warming.
1: You spelled 'Global' wrong.


2: Global Warming isn't caused by simple heat. If that were the case, we'd already be dead because of the existence of the sun. Global Warming is a phenomenon that has occurred several times throughout history, however, the problem with it now is that it's happening at a much faster rate. Global Warming is caused by certain gases being trapped in the stratosphere before they eventually fall down in the form of precipitation; these gases trap the sunlight in and keep it from leaving for longer periods. This happens all the time, but the reason it's so harmful now is because these gases, such as methane, are being produced at higher rates due to factors such as factories and people burning trash. As such, there is so much of it in the atmosphere that it traps far more heat than normal, causing it to be more catastrophic.
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist Fake Polling The AIDS Confused about midget porn

 
Posts: 13,990
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: #Slava Ukraini!
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-07-2019, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
1: You spelled 'Global' wrong...
That's because they don't believe the spherikal spharicle sfericul round like a ball earth heresy round these here parts.

If you'd read the Bible, you'd know why.


Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Elmer G. White's Avatar
Elmer G. White Elmer G. White is offline
Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
Victim of atheist scientific persecution
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ Touched by Jesus Persecuted Honorary Ex-Eskimo Ex-Scandinavian Ex-eurotrash True Scientist™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Doctor Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Prayer Warrior Ex-Masturbator Tell her once True Christian Caucasian Real American™ Porn Resistant The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts 2014 Witch Hunt Award Mower Mission to Korea Uber Angels Driver Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Mission to Messico Saved 1 Year Platinum Tither Eats the Most Pork True Heterosexual™ 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory BFF of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Alternative Facts True Christian Nerd GLORY Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 10,039
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: On a mission in Godless Europistan
Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Elmer G. White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Rebuke Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-07-2019, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
2: Global Warming isn't caused by simple heat. If that were the case, we'd already be dead because of the existence of the sun. Global Warming is a phenomenon that has occurred several times throughout history, however, the problem with it now is that it's happening at a much faster rate. Global Warming is caused by certain gases being trapped in the stratosphere before they eventually fall down in the form of precipitation; these gases trap the sunlight in and keep it from leaving for longer periods. This happens all the time, but the reason it's so harmful now is because these gases, such as methane, are being produced at higher rates due to factors such as factories and people burning trash. As such, there is so much of it in the atmosphere that it traps far more heat than normal, causing it to be more catastrophic.
Brethren and sisters,

Here we can see the perils of self-righteousness. A person simply asserts some scientific-sounding items without bothering to check the facts - even from the secular viewpoint. In addition, the person provides no references for fact-checking. This is very different from us, as we provide Biblical references all the time. My reply is color-coded for the benefit of this person.

But I won't bother providing the references either, it is good for those who simply rely on their fallible memories to do some actual data retrieval themselves.
  • Item: We'd be dead because of the Sun/heat (badly phrased in the citation above so I had to deduce what the person actually meant with the ambiguities). On the contrary, if we only had the Sun to warm us (from the viewpoint of atheist science from now until until told otherwise) the average temperature of the Earth would be significantly below freezing (around 252-254K). We'd not be "dead" because "of the existence of the Sun", we'd not even be here as the Earth would be permanently frozen.
  • Item: Stratosphere is above the layers responsible for the "trapping of the greenhouse gases". It is actually cooling down. Some water vapor in it contributes to the "global warming" but only by a fraction compared to the lower atmosphere. In fact, the issue is controversial even among the secular community as some recent data indicate how the decrease in the amount of water vapor in the stratosphere might actually slow down the global warming process.
  • Item: Methane is mostly a biological product, partly produced by ruminant flatulence (hence, the secularists don't want you to eat meat), partly by, e.g., previously formed and trapped methane now leaking from the thawing permafrost (e.g., in Siberia). While intensive livestock husbandry can be called man-made it is still biological. Burning fossil fuels (that obviously have biological origins, as well) does contribute but if you discuss science, please try to avoid the over-simplifications.
(Secular viewpoint off from now on) It a person cannot get her secular facts exact and correct, why by J.C. should we trust her when it comes to the actually important, Spiritual, matters? A person reciting these claims may be sincere, but that is no excuse for laziness or inadequate skills to actually check the facts. Regarding both our opposition, the secular science, and our ally, Jesus Christ. I am looking forward to a reply with Repentance but will most probably encounter tu quoque, special pleading, ad misericordiam or a few strawmen spiced with the inevitable "no, but"...

1 John 5:9
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer


2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
Check out our Research in Creation Science:
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 9,265
Join Date: Jan 2007
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 04-07-2019, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
1: You spelled 'Global' wrong.


2: Global Warming isn't caused by simple heat. If that were the case, we'd already be dead because of the existence of the sun. Global Warming is a phenomenon that has occurred several times throughout history, however, the problem with it now is that it's happening at a much faster rate. Global Warming is caused by certain gases being trapped in the stratosphere before they eventually fall down in the form of precipitation; these gases trap the sunlight in and keep it from leaving for longer periods. This happens all the time, but the reason it's so harmful now is because these gases, such as methane, are being produced at higher rates due to factors such as factories and people burning trash. As such, there is so much of it in the atmosphere that it traps far more heat than normal, causing it to be more catastrophic.
Son, you need to grow a pair and do your own research instead of listening to some glib flannel mouth female bar tender from the Bronx that is telling everyone that we're all going to be burned to a crisp in 12 years (not to mention that the first woman on earth listened to a talking snake).

Below is a chart that "scientists" say is the temperature record of the last 11,000 years (even though we know the earth is only about 6,000 years old) after the last ice age. You can see the time where the Jews were coming out of Egypt to God's "promised land" (the land of "milk and honey") it was warmer than it is now (and the temperature was rising faster than it is now).

The same can be said for the Roman period when God sent Jesus to atone for our sins, but then Jesus became increasingly upset with the rise of the cathylick church and cooled things off a bit leading to the fall of the Roman Empire. There was some hope when the Medieval Warm Period came and things improved (but the cathylicks still dominated things). It was only during the Little Ice Age that the King James Bible was written to finally remove the corruption of the Gospel by the cathylicks - and God started to warm things up again, and its been warming ever since.

Today we have barely recovered from the Little Ice Age, and the temperature rise rate has not exceeded any record of the past. Indeed, we are all hoping that when the warmth finally returns Jesus will come back - and we still have a bit to go before we reach the temperatures of the Roman period.

As an aside, animal (cows and other) farts (methane) have been around a long time, and they do not remain in the atmosphere (a half-life of 7 years).

Name:  climate.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  22.6 KB


Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
Prayer Warrior's Avatar
Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Prayer Warrior Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus True Christian™ Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Sons of Liberty True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus Saved 1 Year TC Bravery Mower Donald Trump 2016! Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Hands Off True Heterosexual™ Saved 5 Years Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Asked questions later Teabag Patriot Clorox Cured Me Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 799
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: America: God's favorite nation
Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Prayer Warrior will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 03-11-2022, 05:06 PM

Trump is once again teaching us about the numerous problems caused by wind energy.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...flict-1319321/


Quote:
“What do you see happening next, then?” Trump was asked. “It seems like the tensions are high. How does this all end? Is this going to be a long-term thing? How do you see this unfolding?”




“Well, and I said this a long time ago, we are playing right into their hands with the green energy,” Trump began. “The windmills. They don’t work. They’re too expensive. They kill all the birds. They ruin your landscapes. Yet, the environmentalists love the windmills. I’ve been preaching this for years. The windmills. I had them way down. The windmills are the most expensive energy you can have, and they don’t work. They last a period of 10 years and by the time they start rusting and rotting all over the place nobody ever takes them down. They just go onto the next piece of prairie or land and destroy that. It’s incredible.”




If it weren't for windmills, the entire war in Ukraine could have possibly been avoided, do these radical environmentalist care more about ruining property values with noisy ineffective windmills than they do the all the people who have lost their lives in Ukraine? Someone needs to think of the children.
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Sons of Liberty Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 10,089
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 03-11-2022, 08:05 PM

The same hoax sold in the United States was being sold in Ukraine until Putin stepped in. I think he will stop it and save Ukrainians from having their views blocked. As our President Trump has pointed out numerous times, windmills are ugly. They ruin a country.

The Wind Energy Potential of Ukraine - GTInvest (good-time-invest.com)


Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
Unfalsifiable's Avatar
Unfalsifiable Unfalsifiable is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Touched by Jesus Pro-Life

 
Posts: 800
Join Date: Jan 2008
Unfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureUnfalsifiable has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 03-12-2022, 06:39 PM

The ungodly Dutch used windmills to run their ill-fated Tulip Ponzi scheme before switching to farming cannabis.
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Stamp of Approval Guns ablazin' Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 5 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Sons of Liberty Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 10,089
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 03-12-2022, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
The ungodly Dutch used windmills to run their ill-fated Tulip Ponzi scheme before switching to farming cannabis.
Trump has experienced the real-world dangers of wind farms. They did actual harm to his golf course and resort in Scotland. Guests had to look at a horizon that would have been stunning. Instead there were ugly windmills that made him disgusted. A nuclear plant located out of sight could have solved the problem.


Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
WilliamJenningsBryan's Avatar
WilliamJenningsBryan WilliamJenningsBryan is offline
True Christian™
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Christian Love Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Nerd True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Home Schooled Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Eats the Most Pork Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Early riser Touched by Jesus Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Righteousness Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 9,265
Join Date: Jan 2007
WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!WilliamJenningsBryan will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 03-13-2022, 06:50 AM

Windmills are a blight on God's creation.

Quote:
Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the Lord hath wrought this?

In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Doth not the ear try words? and the mouth taste his meat?

- Job 12:9-11
Not only is Trump right, but Jesus is doing something about it.




Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
...and get off my lawn
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
MitzaLizalor's Avatar
MitzaLizalor MitzaLizalor is offline
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor

 
Posts: 12,928
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leviticus Landing
MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: President Teaches Us Why Wind Energy is a Hoax - 03-13-2022, 01:07 PM

There seems to be a lot of pollution there. If the amount of smoke coming from a car's exhaust over its lifetime, say 100 years, is less than coming from the chimney of where it was made [pro rata per vehicle I suppose I need to point out, socialists may be reading after all and we know what they're like]

how much more pollution must be coming from the windmill factories than the windmill itself when it blows up?

.NOTE: LACK OF SMOKE.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
climate change, satan is prince of the air, wind energy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved