Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Hello and help me save the kitties!!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
Wretched Unsaved Goth
Ixi, have you done your homework yet?
Forum Member

Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by More Saved Than Thou View Post
We get wool from sheep and cashmere from goats. Are you opposed to eating lamb, mutton, and goat?
It's sad that human society traps and kills these animals for meat, but it is done. Now cashmere is comfy, I don't have anything cashmere clothes but since they don't kill the sheep it is ok to wear. But it is stupid and wrong to go out into the forest and shoot innocent creatures and only use thier fur, or only use thier meat.

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
(#22)
Old
Unsaved Trash

Crazy Cat Lady is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:38 AM

Well Miss Ixi, I like that you don't like hurting animals. Are you saved ®? You seem like a sweet girl. Do you have any kitties? You should have kitties. Maybe when some of my kitties have their own kitties I could send you a kitty.

Unless you're a heathen, in which case you'd turn it into a demon-kitty.
(#23)
Old
Wretched Unsaved Goth
Forum Member

Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ixi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:40 AM

I have a few cats, great animals, all of them. Now define "saved".

(#24)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixi View Post
It's sad that human society traps and kills these animals for meat, but it is done. Now cashmere is comfy, I don't have anything cashmere clothes but since they don't kill the sheep it is ok to wear. But it is stupid and wrong to go out into the forest and shoot innocent creatures and only use thier fur, or only use thier meat.
I agree. If you are going to kill something, use the fur AND the meat. I don't like harp seal meat, so I give it to the rats. When they get fat we feed 'em to the cats. Then we skin the cats and feed the meat to the harp seals. It's good for the environment, everyone makes a buck and the ladies love sealskin fur coats...and wolf fur coats.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#25)
Old
Unsaved Trash

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:44 AM

Are you a True Christian™, dear? Or are you an unsaved heathen who would make those kitties into demon familiars?
(#26)
Old
Unsaved Trash

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:46 AM

And I was, of course, addressing Ixi about being a heathen and not yourself, Pastor sir. I know you are MOST Godly.
I cannot seem to edit my posts, however, or I would change it so that it is obviously I was talking to Ixi.
(#27)
Old
Wretched Unsaved Goth
Forum Member

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:49 AM

I'm not a Christain, I am a Pagan. My cats are happy with me.

(#28)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:50 AM

When I make rotisserie Spotted Owl I never save the feathers. They make such a mess!

Perhaps I should send them to you Crazy Cat Lady and you can make kitty toys with them.

Helpful, Sister Thumper
Attached Images

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#29)
Old
Wretched Unsaved Goth
Forum Member

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
love sealskin fur coats...and wolf fur coats.
Now thats a toe out of line. Wolves are fierce, beautiful, defenders and guardians of the forest, powerful, loving...its disgusting to see thier fur on some idiot when it looks much more beautiful on the wolf himself. Sickos.

(#30)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Now thats a toe out of line. Wolves are fierce, beautiful, defenders and guardians of the forest, powerful, loving...its disgusting to see thier fur on some idiot when it looks much more beautiful on the wolf himself. Sickos.
You ought to see my parka! Beautiful, white wolf. And a couple of pups to make the matching mittens.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.

(#31)
Old
Unsaved Trash

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:55 AM

Quote:
I'm not a Christain, I am a Pagan. My cats are happy with me.
Oh, but I doubt that, dear. Those cats are wishing you would give them over for a True Christian™ baptism. For every day they are with you, they are assaulted by demons that possess them every time you wish them to do your nefarious bidding.
You are being most cruel to those poor innocent kitties, Ixi. How could you be cruel to wonderful innocent kitties?

Quote:
When I make rotisserie Spotted Owl I never save the feathers. They make such a mess!

Perhaps I should send them to you Crazy Cat Lady and you can make kitty toys with them.

Helpful, Sister Thumper
Why thankyou Sister Thumper, that be a wonderful idea! My kitties would love some new toys! Bless you dear, AMEN!
(#32)
Old
Wretched Unsaved Goth
Forum Member

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:58 AM

I'm not being creul to any of them. I think its pretty creul to dunk them in baptismal water...cats are not to fond of water.

(#33)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 12:59 AM

Quote:
I'm not being creul to any of them. I think its pretty creul to dunk them in baptismal water...cats are not to fond of water.
We don't 'dunk' them. We drown them. There is a subtle difference.

(#34)
Old
Wretched Unsaved Goth
Forum Member

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 01:00 AM

How dare you kill a WOLF PUP! And thier mother! Only to make a parka and mittens. Sweet thing never got a chance to live! What a watse, a pelt on YOU.

(#35)
Old
Unsaved Trash

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 01:01 AM

Quote:
We don't 'dunk' them. We drown them. There is a subtle difference.
But Pastor, Mrs Glendora assured me the cats would not be harmed. I can't send my kitties to danger, will they or won't they be harmed?
(#36)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Cat Lady View Post
But Pastor, Mrs Glendora assured me the cats would not be harmed. I can't send my kitties to danger, will they or won't they be harmed?
No, they won''t be harmed. Just send the pelts, OK?

(#37)
Old
Unsaved Trash

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 01:08 AM

Pastor, sir, Mrs Glendora assured me that for a kitty tithe of $300 per kitty they would not be harmed! I don't want my precious kitties becoming a pelt, sir.
(#38)
Old
Wretched Unsaved Goth
Forum Member

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 01:15 AM

Pistle, show some respect! Don't harm any of her poor cats! Or Cat Lady, you could move away from Landover and forget about th- 300 dollars a cat?!? My goodness, where will you get the money?

(#39)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Cat Lady View Post
Pastor, sir, Mrs Glendora assured me that for a kitty tithe of $300 per kitty they would not be harmed! I don't want my precious kitties becoming a pelt, sir.
Mother Glendora must have forgotten to tell me about the tithe. I'll speak with her. Yes, we GUARANTEE that for $300 each, you will NEVER hear a complaint from even ONE kitten.

Shut Up, Icky!

(#40)
Old
Wretched Unsaved Goth
Forum Member

Default Re: Hello and help me save the kitties!! - 11-23-2006, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Mother Glendora must have forgotten to tell me about the tithe. I'll speak with her. Yes, we GUARANTEE that for $300 each, you will NEVER hear a complaint from even ONE kitten.

Shut Up, Icky!
Cat Lady should know the truth! Be careful, first they take 300 dollars each, then they'll demand more, and more, and more!