Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page "Pi" Day, a response...
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default "Pi" Day, a response... - 03-14-2012, 06:24 PM

Now I know that holidays are a tricky time to talk rationally, since emotions naturally run high and of course there is the annual drama-fest amongst believers and non-believers.

However, I have been moved to warn those among us of weaker faith of the dangers of celebrating this small yet dangerous holiday: the so-called Pi Day.

Now, as True Christians, we all know that Pi = 3.000.... In fact, that was one of my more proud moments, when I was able to prove this mathematically, which should put this issue to rest once the rest of the scientific community wakes up and smells the beans.

An of course, since mathematics is only a reflection of God's Creation, we turn to the answer key, the 1611 King James Bible, and we find the Biblical proof clearly defining Pi as 3.0:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Kings 7:23
23And he made a molten sea, ten cubits from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, and his height was five cubits: and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.
Well, my friends, the public schools still hold true to their outdated idea that Pi is a number that "never ends", 3.1415926.... forever Unfortunately this nasty little lie has been difficult to disprove, especially with public schools teaching this nonsense to innocent children. As such, the liberals believe that today is some cosmic holiday, Pi-Day, since it is 3-14.

I am here to caution you against this misappropriation of "logic"! We must stand fast against this travesty, taking something as American as Pie and turning it into a mockery of our Lord. In the same way that Easter has become an excuse for a pedophile in a bunny suit to fondle little children, we have all of society rejoicing in their so-called mathematics, which is surely a kick in the knickers for the One who clearly states that Pi = 3.

Perhaps you can do what I do: observe Pi day every 30th of the month. Enjoy some delicious warm Apple Pie and remember that the Lord has stated that Pi = 3, just as clearly as there are 7 days in a week, 365 days in a year and the earth is 6,000 years old.

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"