Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum
Reload this Page Should Pupils be Required to Attend Public School - A Poll
BACK TO SCHOOL- A Seasonal Forum Let GOD and LBC help make this school year your best ever!

View Poll Results: Should students be required to attend public schools?
Yes, there's nothing wrong with public schools. 34 21.12%
Nope, Homeschooling or private school only! 127 78.88%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

(#81)
Old
Unsaved trash

SecretFalcon is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Should Pupils be Required to Attend Public School - A Poll - 09-04-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
As someone who goes to public school, I'm actually amazed you can put together a sentence. What I saw out in the schools in BC were classes that were more concerned about the child's "feelings" than with whether or not the child could read or write. There was one "traditional" school in the area that focused on the old ways (the three R's) however it was secular. A friend of mine sent his daughters to a catholic school thinking that some Bible teaching was better than nothing and they turned into whores.

There is also the issue of a child's personal well being. In some schools almost every boy is on Ritalin to make them easier for the teacher to deal with. I know they would put my oldest on Ritalin. They probably would of put my husband on it if they had it back then. The middle child is bookish and they would probably send him to therapy for being too quiet. The youngest they would probably diagnose with "Oppositional Defiant Disorder", where I see a typical toddler.

This is the main reason I don't want my children in public school. I don't want them being told that God screwed up in making them the way they are.
See now that's screwed RIGHT up. Luckily when I was a kid, they skipped all that nonsense and stuck to just getting typical knowledge in us. Though now that you mention it, I wouldn't doubt for a second that grade 1-8 are starting VERY soon. I'm on my last year in high school so I'll be out of there soon. I'll try looking for a good Christian college.
(#82)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture

David Micheal has had a couple of people click the rep button.David Micheal has had a couple of people click the rep button.David Micheal has had a couple of people click the rep button.David Micheal has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Should Pupils be Required to Attend Public School - A Poll - 09-05-2010, 01:31 AM

No child of mine will ever be sent to a private school, the daycare of trolls and atheist factory, turning our youth against God and his teachings. They let illegal immigrants into public schools as well, and they aren't even citizens!

People who go to public schools tend to end up homosexual, lesbean, or atheist or a combination of two of the above.