Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

False Christian is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:17 PM

G'day you crackpots fruit-loops!

Greetings from the plentiful unraped paradise called Australia!

Thanks for changing my handle without asking to try and make me look bad ( not like you have succeeded in the least ) and thankyou also for the beautifully worded garbage you have diligently posted in my threads.

Your writers deserve a raise! Wow, i mean, who comes up with your stuff?! You demons are experts at this! You must be so proud.

It reminds me of the time the devil tried to tempt Jesus by quoting scripture ( wow! much in the same way you lesser demons do in accordance with the prophecy ) in the desert and J.C beat the living crap out of him. Great reading, highly entertaining.

But.

You STILL LOST.

I am laughing so hard at your pathetic excuses to derail me and others who seek to show you up for the phoney's you definitely are.

I have had such a good time here laughing my cares away at the utterly devilish bile you have posted day in day out, leading countless possible recipients of salvation away from the truth.

I should be weeping.

I couldn't help but LAUGH OUT LOUD at that old fart "pasta" of yours commenting on how its the devils work that women breast feed. You idiots.
How do you think Jesus survived without breastmilk? So... He was immaculately conceived and yet didn't have to feed on anything other than the mana from heaven at 1 week of age?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!! YEAH! Sure he did! Of course he did! NO! All old Joe had to do was go down to the local 7-11 and get a tin of powdered breast milk on the donkey, mind you in heavy traffic, at 3 am when the baby was crying!!!

AAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHA!

LOL, that stupid Maisie even said that real milk was powdered! What an idiot. Obviously she hasnt read how many chemicals go into powdered formula. Breast milk is all natural and thats just the way God intended it to be!

You made me LAUGH OUT BLOODY LOUD at your pathetic ramblings! I couldn't stop laughing i had to get away from the computer to compose myself, i was laughing so hard!

Wow. Im so relieved.

Ive totally been rejuvinated thanks to your demonic ramblings.

Oh and george bush is the devils advocate. So is your "guns and bibles in every home" candidate, Huckabee.

I cant wait for Obama to usher in a new dawn in that backward America after the burning bushes tried to rape the middle east for all its oil and not only once but twice!! Ahaha, and not only did they fail once, they failed TWICE!

Gee, you would have thought if God was on George seniors side, it would have been over the at the first attempt and yet, here we are with your most famous president elect and fake Landovers most famous resident, clueless, completely and utterly illiterate ( PLEASE!"!!!!! ask me to post proof! ) and months away from being without a job.

THAT'S Christ at work.

Sorry! Game over.

You lose and you have no credit left!

I will take you on anywhere, anytime.

Changing my handle because it suits YOU is not going to change anything. Oh...and its blasphemy by the way.

( ahaha, oh and yes, please "cherry pick!" away at my post to find the morsels you are looking for to try and devour me on you bunch of satanic nut jobs. BE MY GUEST! )

I think you are all delusional lunatics.
(#2)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hi there! Ready for round 2? - 02-20-2008, 03:35 PM

You have just been Infractionized.

Please try to be Civil here, there are True Christian™ Ladies present.

Thank You.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:40 PM

Ahaha, this coming from a person who *obscenties deleted*!

Like you can be trusted! Ive read other threads and you've been stood up and found out "sister"

Do you actually watch Battlestar Galactica?

Please! I don't want to laugh any more!

Spare me!

You made yourself look like an utter fool for changing my thread title! Just like the 4 year old did when he tried to plagiarize my mid term report!

Well done, "sinster"!

(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Hi there! Ready for round 2? - 02-20-2008, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Talitha View Post
You have just been Infractionized.

Please try to be Civil here, there are True Christian™ Ladies present.

Thank You.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU FAKE.

YOU ARE BEING CALLED INTO ACCOUNT.

OR DO YOU NOT KNOW THE WRATH OF GOD?

SINCE WHERE IN YOUR TWISTED INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY "THOU SHALT TRADEMARK MY COVENANT"??????

Oh, and while im at it, where in the bible does it not say that the PARABLES are to be interpreted since PARABLES WERE JESUS' WAY OF COMMUNICATING HIS MESSAGES IN A VEILED FORM SO NOT EVERYONE COULD UNDERSTAND THEM YOU FILTHY demons.

Spawn of satan the lot of you.

(#5)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Hi there! Ready for round 2? - 02-20-2008, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Christian View Post
YOU ARE BEING CALLED INTO ACCOUNT.

OR DO YOU NOT KNOW THE WRATH OF GOD?
Now you think you're God?!!?!

Oh Lord, I don't know what this sinner did to cause You to curse him so heavily!

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#6)
Old
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:38 PM

I have never seen a person driven so mad by demons. I have been praying for you day and night, False Christian, ever since you first showed up here frothing at the mouth (figuratively, as you can't froth at your typing fingers). Unless His plan for you is otherwise, I pray that the Lord will drive the demons out of you so you can know peace and sanity, and so you can find Jesus and let Him into your heart.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
I have never seen a person driven so mad by demons. I have been praying for you day and night, False Christian, ever since you first showed up here frothing at the mouth (figuratively, as you can't froth at your typing fingers). Unless His plan for you is otherwise, I pray that the Lord will drive the demons out of you so you can know peace and sanity, and so you can find Jesus and let Him into your heart.
Wow, how your tone has changed, satan.

Would you like me to recount your racist and hate filled blasphemies in your many previous posts?

Christ willing, i will.

Just ask and you will receive.

Do you advocate the abolishment of breast feeding?

Do you advocate the collection of 70 year old mens sperm in vats to be used as skin lotion?

Please! Give me another laugh at the expense of you and your demonic minions.

(#8)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Just like the 4 year old did when he tried to plagiarize my mid term report!
Should I find it surprising that you write reports at a kindergarten level? It's bad enough that the demons have made you insane, but retarded too? What did you do to make God curse you so heavily?

Quote:
Wow, how your tone has changed, satan.
First you think you're Christ, and now you think I'm Satan? I have to wonder if God has already answered my prayers to save you with a resounding "NO!"

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
Should I find it surprising that you write reports at a kindergarten level? It's bad enough that the demons have made you insane, but retarded too? What did you do to make God curse you so heavily?

First you think you're Christ, and now you think I'm Satan? I have to wonder if God has already answered my prayers to save you with a resounding "NO!"
Answer my QUESTIONS if you dare do so, spawn of the devil.

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE ABOLISHMENT OF BREAST FEEDING?

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE COLLECTION OF 70 YEAR OLD MEN'S SPERM FOR USE AS SKIN LOTION?

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE CHAINING UP OF AND TORTURE OF WOMEN THAT SAY NO TO A MAN BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR SICK, TWISTED, DEMONIC CULT?

YOU ALL HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.

AND I'M GOING TO BOMB YOU WITH THEM UNTIL YOU ARE A PILE OF DUST BENEATH MY FEET.

AND YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER THEM YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS OF SATAN.

(#10)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 04:01 PM

Quote:

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE ABOLISHMENT OF BREAST FEEDING?

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE COLLECTION OF 70 YEAR OLD MEN'S SPERM FOR USE AS SKIN LOTION?

DO YOU ADVOCATE THE CHAINING UP OF AND TORTURE OF WOMEN THAT SAY NO TO A MAN BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR SICK, TWISTED, DEMONIC CULT?

YOU ALL HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.

AND I'M GOING TO BOMB YOU WITH THEM UNTIL YOU ARE A PILE OF DUST BENEATH MY FEET.

AND YOU ARE GOING TO ANSWER THEM YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS OF SATAN.
I love a man who shows his anger

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#11)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Considering how you ignored me and didn't respond to the scripture I posted in your first ranting thread, I refuse to answer your questions.
However, I will tell you this... I believe in the Bible word for word, and submit happily to my husband and his greater knowledge of all things.

Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!
(#12)
Old
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Cup of Jesus Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Thumbs down Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Sorry! Game over.

You lose and you have no credit left!

I will take you on anywhere, anytime.
Give a wiitard a keyboard and his true colors will come out.

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
(#13)
Old
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus Saved 10 Years

Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:48 PM

Ooh ooh, someone rattled a cage again.

Did you know that in the mean time, someone invented powdered water?

The only question that remains open for debate: what to add to it to make it liquid?

Think about it.

Just to say that your ramblings (and the fact that you are residing both in Austria AND China at the same time) don't make much sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC
I need Maisey to come here to Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC
Der.

Now about that cheque...

Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:52 PM

Quote:
G'day you crackpots fruit-loops!
All old Joe had to do was go down to the local 7-11 and get a tin of powdered breast milk on the donkey, mind you in heavy traffic, at 3 am when the baby was crying!!!
I was going to ask if you'd ever been diagnosed with any form of retardation. Then I noticed you mention "Australia" - so I'll just assume you were drunk when you typed this incomprehensible nonsense.

Though, on the subject of Godless Australia - the shithole of the Earth, a member of my Church forwarded me this hilarious video. When anyone asks you why God HATES Australia, you only need to show them this...

(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrggreen View Post
I was going to ask if you'd ever been diagnosed with any form of retardation. Then I noticed you mention "Australia" - so I'll just assume you were drunk when you typed this incomprehensible nonsense.

Though, on the subject of Godless Australia - the shithole of the Earth, a member of my Church forwarded me this hilarious video. When anyone asks you why God HATES Australia, you only need to show them this...

AHAHAHA!

What an AWESOME CREATURE OF GOD.

HE WOULD BEAT THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF YOU.

ID LIKE TO SEE YOU GET INTO THE RING WITH THAT KANGAROO!

great vid!

(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 04:03 PM

Wow!

Here i am, standing in the grace of God with my trusty boxing kangaroo and you wilt. You are all damn lucky he's wearing gloves otherwise you would be bleeding.

Come on. I'm waiting. Ive seen through your pathetic attempt at derailing true Christian sons and daughters.

Give me your worst, spawn of the devil.

Im ready and waiting. This time im wearing full armour of God you putrile foul mouthed, divisive abominations.

(#17)
Old
Anti La Leche League Organizer
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love Real American™ Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life True Christian Lady Virgin True Republican Most Obedient Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Best stoning bucket Flat Earth Flat Earth A for Effort Teabag Patriot Hands Off

Roberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Insane madman still unsaved, pray for False Christian - 02-20-2008, 04:12 PM

What an interesting physique you enjoy? Are you one of those male-ettes who was artificially impregnated at RYT-Dwayne?

It is no wonder you are so hung up on breastfeeding!

Come climb my mountains.

Last edited by Roberta; 02-20-2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: bad link