Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page How do you cook these?
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#27)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How do you cook these? - 06-10-2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
Okay, I'll file that technique away for when they're fattened up!

Right now they're eating out of my hand (dry dog food) and they like to nestle up in an old cashmere sweater I left by the back door. So cute! And their little paws are so soft! I'm going to suspend a basket over the sweater so they get used to sleeping with that overhead, then lower it a little each day.

Of course, you can never judge by a cute appearances alone. Who knows what the heck these things are??

Consider John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

I ask, What "righteous" things have these beings done? Well, so far (and this is just in a week's time) they've trespassed, and ate stolen fruit (off my strawberry bush). They could be dumped here by illegal aliens for all I know, from Marakesh (?) or somewheres exotic. For all I know they're stuffed full of packets of black-tar heroin! (Will check before cooking)

You have to harden your heart to appearances. Walking the straight and narrow isn't easy.
I do believe those are prairie dogs pups! Cute little buggers, but they really will tear up the gardens! My granny gets them all over the place in the summer, and they fry up pretty well, but i'd gut 'em first, as they eat dirt.
though they ones im thinking of look more like these

they could be meerkats though! If they are, I wouldn't touch em, because meerkats are native to Africa and could potentially be bad for one of two things: They could be infected with the AIDS or malaria from being in Africa and being carelessly lost by their transporters, or the transporters could have been scientists who were using them as lab rats.
So really, Sister Cookie, I'd hunker down in the books until i knew for sure what they were.

EDIT: I did not realize that this was such an old post! That crazy pasta weirdo bumped the thread. Sorry Mrs Cookie!!

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)