Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Focus on Family - Christian Parenting
Reload this Page How to help American children to come to Jesus
Focus on Family - Christian Parenting A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sissy Cry Baby

Location: Preaching the glory of Christ within my personal space
WashedWithHisBlood is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default How to help American children to come to Jesus - 12-01-2014, 12:59 PM

I don't know if what I've got in mind is the kind of paradigm that Christians in Freehold should adopt. But friends, I just want to share to you a piece of my thought that was kinda related to what I had to go through as a kid in the 90's. With it I welcome any kind of comments or criticism if any of you think that it isn't Christian enough.

My Idea is that: What if we Christians should adopt some kids from a 3rd world trash dwelling countries like Europe or Poland and give them a taste of our freedom. Then.. during their stay in our houses, we should like compel them to come with us to at least three different Churches in a week; make them pray every night and miss their favorite T.V program until all these things becomes a second nature.

At anytime without any reasons we should lock all the doors in our houses. Denying their right to access the bathroom and beat them to the pulp if they wet themselves so that they would grasp the essence of "God works in a mysterious way" thing.

Eating, homework, showers and defecating sessions should not go unobserved; and infact each time these little b@$t*rds have to go to another room they should yell up to the top of their lungs "Permission to cross the line, sir!!".

Now I know that the consequences of these things would turned any kids into an awkward teen- Polish or no Polish- Indeed they will get to mumble when they talk; allow others to treat them like crap and call them turds, because eventually all these things would be a kind of norm of their lives.

Still and all, what I'm thinking here might be a "quick fix" to what perhaps is the declining Christian population in our country. I mean if all these things made me who I am right now (an ex-army forum member who is ready to die for Christ) So why not apply them someone elses kids out there... right?

Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.